Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What if someone opened European ko? Look inside..

This is a discussion on What if someone opened European ko? Look inside.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No dupes? Not possible,...
Page: 3

Banned

No dupes?
    Not possible,

FatM4n

I would switch for sure

Usko is doomed from the start

i say ... shift all turks to a trko and then let us keep usko, tnxkkbb

Baxxor

Originally posted by Daz`
    i say ... shift all turks to *a trko and then let us keep usko, tnxkkbb
    that actually sounds like and old and good ideé but it never really came through :huh:

FatM4n

cant they make like a ip ban on turkish ip?

Baxxor

they would be ruined then

"No money always crye"

like the song but at the k2 way

Originally posted by FatM4n
    cant they make like a ip ban on turkish ip?
    cant ip ban a whole country, but since not all turks are bad, i figure that if you gave them the option of using trko and usko, most would go for trko, but we could let some of the nice ones come and play h43r:

Baxxor

it´s pretty hard to sort them out
    it´s like spliting a people up just cause there are a few screwing arround...
    not fair acctually

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

should be great!

Banned

i talked to a few ppl who have spoken to mgame about buying a lic and they said no so i dont think there will be any chance of a euko

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

If an EuroKo were to be created, ill switch, but not for same reasons as everyone.

Having an european server would mean that the time would fit better to turkey... so why wouldnt they move to the new server? Having a server wich main events fits to your time zone, and is designed for ppl en europe (Turkey is in Europe, as someone already said), would get all the atraction of the "kids" that play this game.

The same turkish kids that keep this game going, by buying on moradon, lvling, pking, etc etc, are the ones that keep the game runing, despite all their ks, lure, etc etc... The guys who played on MyKo might remember the emptyness of the servers, so IMO, if a EuKo happens to be launched, would happen the same to UsKo.

All this, to say that I would go, because UsKo would die. Not because "no dupes" (no such thing), "no ks" (in ko, there´ll always be ks), "no cheats" (same as Ks), because playing on an empty server ain`t fun.

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

ah, european ko, that would be great

some time ago I tried to buy licence and make euro KO, but my I my tries failed

btw. when I am thinking about new KO version I would make personal validating of new accounts by admins/gms, like on some private Ultima shards. Good working GM's could select players and prevent from any cheaters, non-english speaking ppl, morons, 8 year childs etc.

hej

It need to be in Sweden because then I would have god ping =)

morax

If it could have been done it would have - ive seen K2s profits... this game is HUGE but K2 wont release a license.

Personally if i hosted it in England there would be quite alot of serve downtime because if something went wrong id just take the servers down until it was fixed. Unlike K2 who keep the servers up until the little thing that was wrong spirals out of control +8s in xigenon etc. DUMD!

Good well paid management and a good community and u got a money making winner

Originally posted by Kalais
    when I am thinking about new KO version I would make personal validating of new accounts by admins/gms, like on some private Ultima shards. Good working GM's could select players and prevent from any cheaters, non-english speaking ppl, morons, 8 year childs etc.
    Thats not good business practice, It might be good for the server but you have to think about your outgoings to run the server, license etc. As long as GM's have the right tools they can ban people who are duping etc. If an account has a duped item on it, check all other accounts with the associated ip on, if the duper has a mule char then either 1 ban that account or wipe the inn and chars etc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast