Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

What if someone opened European ko? Look inside..

This is a discussion on What if someone opened European ko? Look inside.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 should make a europe based server, allow ppl to move their chars accross then whomp mor emoney for K2 ...
Page: 4

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

K2 should make a europe based server, allow ppl to move their chars accross then whomp mor emoney for K2 and that euro server ppl want so badly. I would only charge a small fee for the idea too h43r:

temmu

mccorn ( MY ko, cracked - US ko, Unique ) has talked with finnish game hoster, and he has send few mails towards m-games. So far everything looks bright, as ye sayed, money talks.

he was also thinking to keep *.tr blocked but thats just rumours so far

:S sounds weird

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kalais
    when I am thinking about new KO version I would make personal validating of new accounts by admins/gms, like on some private Ultima shards. Good working GM's could select players and prevent from any cheaters, non-english speaking ppl, morons, 8 year childs etc.
    Thats not good business practice, It might be good for the server but you have to think about your outgoings to run the server, license etc. As long as GM's have the right tools they can ban people who are duping etc. If an account has a duped item on it, check all other accounts with the associated ip on, if the duper has a mule char then either 1 ban that account or wipe the inn and chars etc[/b]
    yeah, I know, it is not good business, but we talkin "what if..."
    in my opinion this way is best to have game with nice community, there are some nice ultima shards working on this rules, no1 making money on it, it is just for fun, hardcore fans for fans...

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Doesnt' matter if it's EUKO it CANT be in english. *Sure if someone cracked it and made a translation patch but the site and all ingame/notices would have to be in whatever language was chosen
    GMs make notices in turkish all the time, is this TRKO?

Jog

my friend was talking with egames and they said 100k $ is minimal prize
    but you kno when you but it for 100k you have patch 1000 ? then you need to pay for everypatch

well it cant be f2p or will be babashopped like usko (but im not sure now its f2p or p2p :/ )

GedKalessin

oh childs what you doing, having trouble to date with girl friend in mcdonalds and discussing to some one can spend million dollar for a game, and walking on your presidents (george bush) way to ban a nation with their ip, or better dont ban them, just traceroute find the home, and nuke it, its easier and permanent solution. Isnt it?

what the matter if turks hack you in game(its not good, but not end of life), did any one talk to you about some G7 countries hack the world in real? and you are affording expensives of this game with that money?

SirKnight

EUKO plz - all of my friend would start there

Ripper_of_romania

EuKO or bomb turkey cause i didn't play for 2 weeks..Thanks Turkey,thanks K2 -_- -_-

LiberAchi

You guys are whores, realy ^_^ Read what I say, WHAT IF THE SERVERS WERE LEGIT AND NO CRAP AROUND??

Jog

apokalipsa?

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Tristan
    You guys are whores, realy ^_^ Read what I say, WHAT IF THE SERVERS WERE LEGIT AND NO CRAP AROUND??
    Don't care if servers are fucked up and so other bla bla bla..i just wanna play

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234