Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What makes a Good Player?

This is a discussion on What makes a Good Player? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Players who respect others as much as they respect themselves...and treat others accordingly[/b] Exactly. It's all measured by ones respect ...
Page: 2

Players who respect others as much as they respect themselves...and treat others accordingly[/b]
    Exactly.
    It's all measured by ones respect and morals.

Nuttbuster

it gets really anoying when lil pesky nubs come in here, " thers already a topic on this" jesus... that gets really old.. but to me, ( otehr then lots of smiley faces in clan chat ) is someone who is, active , and listens to everyone, prime example is one of my clan leaders, Xamxerah_III from NonPremiumNoobs in Dies... best man ive ever played with

BlingWings

no t this again[/b]
    People who aren't like this guy ^

I would have to say honesty , Respect , Admiration , Enthusiasm , Trustworthy , Great knowledge about the game and how to use certain classes.

There's obviously much more to it than that. But those are some of my main reasons.

St0neColdKill3r

A great priest behind you!!!

But yea knowing how to play your character in all situations. Knowing that this game is the furthest thing from a 1v1 based game, so helping out your party members regardless of whether your name appears on cz kill list or not. Your not a great player if your not a great teamplayer, clanny or friend end of story.

ISeeYouPee

i play this game for fun

Donkey88

you rebirthed the giga:| ewww[/b]
    I was a wee bit drunk, regreted it in the morning, sealed and safe now that i despoiled it. Wont ever sell it i think, loving it. Gogo complicated seal p/words that i cant type when drunk.

Lol Well. I agree with alot said specially about the smileys in clan chat o_O lol, and im sure someones probably made this topic before, but times change along with what some people may think.

But for real; fun, helpfulness, smileys, respect and knowledge are all key

And i know this is off the original Topic but since this has supposedly been made before What if you made the guy a clan leader. What do you think makes a good clan?

Banned

Since a clan is a community, gg players make gg clan

But yea knowing how to play your character in all situations. Knowing that this game is the furthest thing from a 1v1 based game, so helping out your party members regardless of whether your name appears on cz kill list or not. Your not a great player if your not a great teamplayer, clanny or friend end of story.[/b]
    <3 that one xD

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

players that treat other players the same such as a lvl 80 answering to a lvl 30 and not ignoring him because he is "noob" everyone was a noob once

ooo

it gets really anoying when lil pesky nubs come in here, " thers already a topic on this" jesus... that gets really old.. but to me, ( otehr then lots of smiley faces in clan chat ) is someone who is, active , and listens to everyone, prime example is one of my clan leaders, Xamxerah_III from NonPremiumNoobs in Dies... best man ive ever played with[/b]
    umm.. who the fuck are you? dude u look like a lil faggot, putting yo ugly ass face there aint gonna make u any cool bro. so pls take it off.
    theres too many of these topic and are taking up forum space. everytime i come here there is noting interesting here to discuss about and it always the same " who is the best" "whats your favorite color" bla bla bla.

Banned

A "good" player is one that others have fun around.

But in terms of a skilled player, St0neColdKill3r hit this one on the mark. Depending on the class, to me, it&#39;s about knowing your role in a party. Assisting your party members when they need it, instead of getting "laser-lock" on the guy you "almost" got killed.

I&#39;d rather have a warrior in my party who protects his mage at all costs vs the warrior who 3 hits the most enemy mages.

I&#39;d rather have an Archer who uses alot of Styx/cure pots, and minor heals his party members vs the archer with Uber AP.

I love the pk in this game a lot, and it only gets better when the people you play with are versed in their class on all angles. Back when minor heal combo was "ub3r" and 0000000 was the idle of all, just knowing how to press "r-r" made you a 1337 player.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

for me a good player is someone that know how much your party can be stretched, push the fights to the limit of dying and know what to do in each situations ...... including push the shield on and wait for the right chance to kill the oponents

Willow

But yea knowing how to play your character in all situations. Knowing that this game is the furthest thing from a 1v1 based game, so helping out your party members regardless of whether your name appears on cz kill list or not. Your not a great player if your not a great teamplayer, clanny or friend end of story.[/b]
    This guy truly knows how to be a teamplayer, protecting and defending... and that what makes a good player indeed.

A great priest behind you!!![/b]
    gotta love him lol
    <3 you always babe

KO is such an old game, I think every topic we can think of has already been made at some time :P
    Good Player:
    • Respectful
    • Friendly
    • Above average in-game knowledge
    • Good Skills with their char
    • Good lvl
    • Good Gear
    [/b]
    thats pretty much it. though i only give respect to the people who earn it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast