Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

What those Ayasofya means?

This is a discussion on What those Ayasofya means? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; exactly its a game so why do you get it so seriously?...
Page: 2

exactly its a game so why do you get it so seriously?

why should anyone respect your religion? You are confusing respect with tolerance. I'm sick of fucking muslims trying to get special priveleges for their religion. Same with the rest of them. Why can't they fucking grow up instead of forcing their irrational "values" on everyone else? Or do you really need an imaginary friend that badly?

Ruthless

Originally posted by 0000000
    why should anyone respect your religion? You are confusing respect with tolerance. I'm sick of fucking muslims trying to get special priveleges for their religion. Same with the rest of them. Why can't they fucking grow up instead of forcing their irrational "values" on everyone else? Or do you really need an imaginary friend that badly?
    +1 Pwnt h43r:

SiegeR

You are not resposible of your feelings and thoughs but when they are come out as word or sentence you are responsible of them.No can punish you because of your thoughs which you write here everyday.Because this is an internet forum.But you have to be careful while chosing words.It might be too far for you but in real life they can punish you.I know what ayasofya means.I saw it.Nothing Special just a bunch of bricks.Nothing more.

Tha_Diablo

guys wtf is wrong with making some jokes about other religions...

people all get fedd up when something funny is said about a religion thing... just and go on with your life....

if religion is so important for you go be a priest or something lock yourself in a church and never ever play games, drink good alcohol, have wonderful sex, watch tv, use some drugs and go on ....

try too relax more.......and enjoy your life... is relegion so important? go live by their rules and never ever come back here too play a game when you slaughter other people and stuff.....

tolgahan

look flippy .
    if u dont like dogs u dont care if u see a dog which is about to die
    or if u dont like trees u dont care when u see ppl cutting them
    and
    Originally posted by tolgahan

its a mosque now *
    and THIS IS JUST A GAME
    look yes its really a game.And if this is a game then dont care what ppl say in game about ur mother.Coz ur mother is real but game is not.
    i know u are saying that fucks when u get mad and i know it. but ppl who dont know this , its really a bad joke!
    zero is it so hard not to talk n respest something?. respect doesnt mean believing it or trust or another thing. respect is just for ppl to STFU . Religion , person , life , game . These are different things. if u cant see the difference thats ur problem.
    if we ask respect it means even u dont believe islam pls dont insult it.Thats aLL. Asking respect is not forcing to believe it.

Terrorblade

Every religion sux, no matter which it is. It just make more reasons to hate others....

Originally posted by Tha_Diablo
    guys wtf is wrong with making some jokes about other religions...

people all get fedd up when something funny is said about a religion thing... just * * and go on with your life....

if religion is so important for you go be a priest or something lock yourself in a church and never ever play games, drink good alcohol, have wonderful sex, watch tv, use some drugs and go on ....

try too relax more.......and enjoy your life... is relegion so important? go live by their rules and never ever come back here too play a game when you slaughter other people and stuff.....
    I like the first sentence

wissmanCY

Agia Sofia was builded by Greek People and undertaken by turkish ppl.

Terrorblade

Originally posted by wissmanCY
    faker!!!
    it was build by czech nasty girls in 17th century and my ancestors live with them untill we had to move to another land!!!

jimfujitsu

It was duped.

SiegeR

i dont believe in any religion however i believe there is something out there who is controling us which you call allah god or maybe aliens.Religions come out by some special people who tried to fix the problems at early years.Which nations have laws now.There is nothing more than a law.All books and all religions say samething.The rules.So i dont think its not really important to discuss.Yes Agia Sofia made by Greeks.And yes Turks invaded Istanbul.Like all other europe countries tried to invade at 1919-1923.Nothing important there too.

Originally posted by wissmanCY
    Ayasofia (Agia Sofia as well stated above) was built in Constantinoplis (today's Instanbul) during the times of the Byzantine Empire. It was the symbol of the Eastern Christian World (after the schism of the Christian Church) for many years and when Turks took hold of the town they vandalized the interior paintings of the inside walls and turned it into a mosque building these 4 obelisks arround.

http://www.patriarchate.org/ecumenical_pat...gia_sophia.html

jason_dinamyte

Who the fckng cares about that church? h43r:

NO RELIGION FTW!!!
    RELIGION = FAKE

Doc

Originally posted by Velerefontis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Velerefontis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wissmanCY
    Ayasofia (Agia Sofia as well stated above) was built in Constantinoplis (today's Instanbul) during the times of the Byzantine Empire. It was the symbol of the Eastern Christian World (after the schism of the Christian Church) for many years and when Turks took hold of the town they vandalized the interior paintings of the inside walls and turned it into a mosque building these 4 obelisks arround.

http://www.patriarchate.org/ecumenic...ia_sophia.html[/b]
    I love the Turks say dont fuking slag our religion yet they were the ones in the first place to disrespect others by vandalising someone elses church :huh: :huh: Kind of says it all really, they will call you a cheating fuker because you pwn them in a 1v1 due to their lack of skills and instead of practising they will go and dupe some more uber gear to try again.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast