Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

What those Ayasofya means?

This is a discussion on What those Ayasofya means? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n So you saying terrorist dying for they own benefits, what ...
Page: 7

Phave

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    So you saying terrorist dying for they own benefits, what benefitst do you get dead? Tell me that smarthead. Terrorist is killing other ppl cause if you do you get to heaven but you dont get to heaven you get straight to hell and so does everyone else that suport this fucked up religion
    Benefits like money...Benefits like revenge.Usd england and israel are killing their ppl w/o any reason.Haaa they told that we are trying to spread democracy.I am not defending terorists...And all muslims are not terorists,all terorists arent muslim[/b]
    A Wake-up Call : Almost all terrorists are Muslims..
    Abdel Rahman al-Rashed*

It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims.

http://www.arabnews.com/9-11/?article=32&part=2
    http://www.worldpress.org/Mideast/1941.cfm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_extre...emist_terrorism

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Phave+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phave)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

So you saying terrorist dying for they own benefits, what benefitst do you get dead? Tell me that smarthead. Terrorist is killing other ppl cause if you do you get to heaven but you dont get to heaven you get straight to hell and so does everyone else that suport this fucked up religion

Benefits like money...Benefits like revenge.Usd england and israel are killing their ppl w/o any reason.Haaa they told that we are trying to spread democracy.I am not defending terorists...And all muslims are not terorists,all terorists arent muslim
    A Wake-up Call : Almost all terrorists are Muslims..
    Abdel Rahman al-Rashed*

It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims.

http://www.arabnews.com/9-11/?article=32&part=2
    http://www.worldpress.org/Mideast/1941.cfm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic...mist_terrorism[/b]
    Do u know who is abdel rahman?

Phave

David Beckham's Great Aunts, Nephews In Law of His Distant Relative Living in a Hole

Phave

Abdel Rahman al-Rashed is general manager of Al- Arabiya news channel

is it wat timon and puma say in lion king ???

Phave

Originally posted by Private
    is it wat timon and puma say in lion king *???
    kkthxbbe <_<

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Phave
    So If u know that,u know that this tv is a terorist tv.And they are propaganding

Phave

Originally posted by Blowone da real+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blowone da real)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phave
    So If u know that,u know that this tv is a terorist tv.And they are propaganding[/b]
    Damn this world sucks.

1st Gay Tv
    Now Terrorist TV, Do they teach you how to make bombs?

Blowone da real

Originally posted by Phave+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phave)</div>
    Originally posted by Blowone da real@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phave

So If u know that,u know that this tv is a terorist tv.And they are propaganding
    Damn this world sucks.

1st Gay Tv
    Now Terrorist TV, Do they teach you how to make bombs?[/b]
    How old r u?I think 14 or 15 cuz u dont know the meaning of propaganda...If u would know that u can understand what can ı tell

FatM4n

blowone da real.
    revenge,money and the otehr thing you mention that terrorist are dying fore are not benefits when your dead. When you lay stone cold dead in the water I dont thign revenge will cut it neither do money and nor does the other thing you mention.

ginyeng

OMG its nice to see a discussion about sumthing rather than KO... i like this post good debate going here... maybe learning sumthing too... u use very big words too 0000000 i like :P lol

ginyeng

ENGLAND ALL THE WAY

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blowone da real
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

this forum is becoming more anti-turk and anti-religion than a game forum *<_<

U r right.Someones who dont know anything bout muslims and allah always say bad words bout them...The_man_slayer our religion teach that'ALL BELİEVERS;SHOW MERCY TO EVERYBODY.IF ANYBODY HURTS U,U SHOULD ANSWER HİM/HER WİTH MERCY OPPOSİTE OF HİM/HER.IF U R REAL MUSLİM,U SHOULD LOVE OTHER RELİGİONS AND RESPECT THEM.MUSLİMS RELİGİON İS THE TOLERANCE RELİGİON.'I try to tell teach what whit my bad english I hope u understood.Al-quedaa doestn represent muslim religion.They are opposite of us.So dont tell me them...
    So terrorist's arnt real muslims?
    'Allah says: "If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly".'

That (and I'm sure many other stuff that's preached) is easily manipulated into making reason's why they bomb this or that. I can think of more tolerant religions, but if your religion does preach tolerance.. is it working? I dont think so

Edit: before u go and read this wrong.. AGAIN.. I'm not saying all muslim preachers manipulate the scribbles u read, but there are muslim's with messed up morals who get these young muslim's and train them to think those scribbles mean they should do all this shit.[/b]
    No baba u know wrongly.Terorist arent real muslims.I think they arent muslim cuz they dont do anything what kuran teach.U tried to tell the meanin of 'sehitlik'.If a person who dies for his country and allah he'll go to heaven.But these terorists are dying for their benefits.'Sehitlik' is a holy meaning.All sehits will go heaven.Now can ı tell?[/b][/quote]

So that's just your option? So they are muslim but they go against what their holy book of play doh tells them. I'm not trying to say any meaning's that refer to your religion.. I'm telling you stone cold fact's. Muslim terrorist's bombed London.. The World Trade Centre and other places for their brain-washed belief's too benefit the Muslim's in power who are brain washing these terrorist's, not the terrorist's committing the bombings

Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blowone da real
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk

Agnostic for life!

But seriously

"God either wishes to take away evil, and is unable, or He is able, and unwilling; or He is neither willing nor able, or He is both willing and able. If He is willing and is unable, He is feeble, which is not in accordance with the character of God; if He is able and unwilling, He is envious [malicious], which is equally at variance with God; if He is neither willing nor able, He is both envious and feeble, and therefore not God; if He is both willing and able, which alone is suitable to God, from what source then are evils? or why does He not remove them?"3

^Epicurus

think about it

I couldnt understand completely :P but Does he ask that why did god remove evils?
    If there was an all-powerful god.. why is their evil?

thats what he says[/b]
    I can explain that.There are evils cuz...Earth is a trial place for the other world.God is testing our beliefs on this world.Evils are trying to make our ideas to direct bad ways.Evils are tester in this world.If u accept them ideas u'll go hell.If u believe god and respect it u'll go heaven.In Kuran teach in this way.Understood?[/b][/quote]

If what you say is true then god is solely responsible for evil. When he created the angels they were made to carry out his bidding supposedly right? He did not give them free-choice.. Yet one chose to descend from Heaven And be the protagonist. How can anyone believe any of this? It is stranger than fiction

the_man_slayer

<!--QuoteBegin-Phave
    So If u know that,u know that this tv is a terorist tv.And they are propaganding[/b]
    Terrorist tv.. surprise me

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567