Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Whats the most competitive Server right now?

This is a discussion on Whats the most competitive Server right now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ares...
Page: 3

Ares

daromeo

lol funny question.

Akara -> Lotsa people to kill in CZ. Huge clashes of humans and orcs are fun

Banned for scamming.

Nobody mentioned cypher....

Probally not many cypher playes on Ko4Life and if they are they are hidding :P

anw... cypher is still a very populated cypher!! No problems too get some nice pk!

Cypher has had the worst cheating/koxping/duping so we have a bunch of high levels and high + uniques but its still competative for me (lvl 73 and some nice items but surely not the best items on this server)

On cypher we do have some nice english speaking clans on both sides... human and orcs... orcs has the no.1 clan Heaven (Turkish clan mostly)due his past of leading in the koxping/duping/bug abussing... but humans are more populated and getting stronger each day... i experience some nice competivity on cypher!!!

kibal

Girakon competitive is a joke right?

Beramus has alot of +11 rebirth items and a few +10 good ones and quite high lvl's.

but ive played a tiny bit on cypher and there were people there with +9 IB's and shit like 2 years ago.

duper macro city so i wouldnt be surprised ESP item wise if its cypher.

remember beramus probly the most cheating after cypher and for a long time k2 left beramus to rott when it was doing really badly (which was a while)

diez or ares...

nathan16

pathos not a chance.

Banned Senior Member

on ares I sometimes see from far far away ppl who I assume they are gms doing a kill the gm event in cz, and no... a lot of +10 armors on random turks, funny shit is they do a lot of dmg but have no idea how to use their skills, sometimes they kill paper noobs

Yesterday I really felt that I was left behind coz of my lazy ass to lvl up, almost every1 I saw was lvl 78-80
    So I went to moradon and helped a bunch of noobs, real noobs not u guys making a dcz char pfffff
    1. mages with a big sword and a shield...
    2. rogues with a mace...
    3. rogues asking for speed...
    4. warriors with staves...

Then I felt better [/b]

hahaha XD
    i do the same sometimes^^
    its make you feel so good
    helping noobs and get respect from them XD :lol:

i think beramus, btw
    i dont think logos have a chance

PSYK0SIN

Logos died at the beginning since when it just came out We had the fukkin X-mas event :S noobs were xping with shards+7 rappys+7 toto impacts+7
    LOL!!!!! nd the best of all KOXP with IBs+7 =D That was hilarious i quited a week after that stupid event at a fukkin bad timing -_-

----------
    Pathos should be very poor on competition as well as Manes
    -----
    Xig id say some good Pk
    But girakon owns all Only if insanity goes Human...GO!! Peepz D; need some competition anyways ill stay Orc :3

Lol, people complain there's no humans at girakon, it already was uneven when I sold my char.
    When I check it now, almost every good player on humanside went orc. So ye you could say that it's no fun anymore.

Like others said, the newest server is always the most competitive and right now that's Akara

S1ncM4ster

Ares ftw,come to ares and pk with f9devil,any .... :P

PSYK0SIN

Ares ftw,come to ares and pk with f9devil,any .... :P[/b]
    All Bitches pretending being the best of the best they should go to ares Nd get their asses banged

el_loko

beramus

hansen

beramus imo
    and btw. how about xigenon ? seen lots of skilled players' movie from this serv

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast