Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Whats with ppl and talias in 1 vs 1?....

This is a discussion on Whats with ppl and talias in 1 vs 1?.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wat u guys think of this? a ardream BP challenged me to 1 vs 1, cuz i called him noob ...
Page: 3

wat u guys think of this? a ardream BP challenged me to 1 vs 1, cuz i called him noob =P, so then he tells me go moradon, a no debuff 1 vs 1.. first one i got owned, then i suspected he using talia, seeing my damage is like.. 2xx every skill i use.. so then i tell him that we both take off our valk tops, to proove we arent using talias.. then i pwn him 3 in a row.... and aftewards he still wont admit hes using talia.. now, 2 weeks later, he finally admitted.

whats up with the people these days.... i mean.. why not admit to using a talia when u are useing one...[/b]

point of 1vs1 is to see if you can kill opponent.

that means using whatever you have. so long as youre not cheating, anything is fair game.

if he was using talia, then maybe you shouldve too. or else, he wouldve owned you!

its like me 1vs1 a top sin asking him to take off all his gear so that i can get into a Z R duel with him and i win and i tell people that i pwned his ass...

a bit unfair...

b0mb

If the heals and duffs are the priest skills why not use them

af424

naked duel ftw :P

who cares about 1v1's

if i 1v1ed you i'd use club defense talias and i'd duff your ass

use what you got[/b]
    Because your a pussy.

All of you a fucking pussy if you think Talias and acid pots and full debuffs are cool in Setup 1v1's.
    Gtfo and gogo forumTR.

A talia alters a vs way too much...

tamachan

there's no such thing as "fair" in 1v1s cause u will never have equal lvl, equal build, equal gear and equal skills at the same time and thats part of the challenge. if your oponent doesn't compromise with your request of "no talias", then fuck him and pk other shit. just let it go.[/b]
    i agree thats the way :P

zheka1k

Every time I open this forum on my pc I see a thread about this...the truth is that in 1vs1 everything is allowed unless you say is not before starting...if you say "no duffs", ok, no duffs, but you forgot to add the "and no weapon defensive armor"...this a game in which PK was designed to be in party...some skilled players from the beginning made the world know that was possible to pk alone (if there was no combo, that would be extremely hard imo) and then 1vs1 came up...well, whatever...every in-game features, skills, items, etc are allowed on a 1vs1 until you ask for the contrary...as you said, he was using valk and talia, then you asked him to take off the valk (you too ofc) and if he took off the talia was his decision, but imo, if he'd wanted he could have kept it, at least 'till you would tell him to take it off.

PS: I agree with lIIIIIIIIIIl, there's no fair 1vs1 in this game. One of the duelers will always have better skills or better gear...or both :P[/b]

100% correct, if you are vsing someone, just make the rules before the vs: like no talias, or no duffs, and so on.

But then another fact is that its unfair for a priest to not use heals when he is vs a rogue, then u might as well say if i dont use heals, then u dont use minor heal.
    Everything is so difficult in this world

The king. Senior Member

ACID POTS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ancient noob Senior Member

best 1v1s for BPs are in the abyss

cuz they can use transformation scroll to change into death knight/burning skeleton, and heal/duff/combo super fast.

talias, acid pots, debuffs, cures, shields, weapon defense armor... use 'em if you got 'em!

remp2ny4lyf

talia dont matter to me..its just one thing i can get if i wanted..if u vs u should know that noobs will try to do whatever they can to win [/b]

that is the dumbest thing i ever heard.... oh yea sure ill take off my armor to even the odds.... if he got better gear then you obviously hes doing something better then u and that makes him the winner if u dont like then go what he did farm those talia and rematch him go buy an iron set too, then if that not enough buy a another club defence peice of armor and own the hell out of him

GetRichOrDieTrying

thats why u 1v1 each other naked (no armor no jews) with only weapons on...

r3dev0

To WFC
    Your the type of person that starts sooking when you fight someone with talia.
    Im the type that will throw 3 acids.
    L2PLAY pls.

you do know a priest that duffs and heals in a 1v1 has 0 chance of losing and is completely undefeated unless he is a complete noob/idiot.
    also if you do that whoever ur fighting will call you a noob and no1 will consider it a vs.
    A good priest wins without duffs.[/b]
    So well said and so true,

Lag0nx

IIIIIIII
    There can be a 'fair' 1v1.
    for example 2 rogues,both level 70,shell set +7,quest jewelry.
    the one with better combo or as you say"skills" will win,still fair vs.
    being better in comboing doesn't make it unfair :s

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

To WFC
    Your the type of person that starts sooking when you fight someone with talia.
    Im the type that will throw 3 acids.
    L2PLAY pls.[/b]

No id just duff the crap out of them and kill them anyway. Noobs get to die that way.

Only the true leets of this game know the (it would appear unspoken) rules of a proper vs.

No duffs , no heals, no tailia, no blinding, no acid pots, no scream or legcut. Straight tanking combos and pots (sins minor is fine). If you loose so bad then you know you cant beat them and you shouldnt bother vs them again.

TwistTheKnife

Acid pots FTW!!! :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast