Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

where do we get chitin sheild

This is a discussion on where do we get chitin sheild within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; even 2 lvl 80's could not outdo isiloon's regen. Isiloon is easy as hell if your organized but you need ...
Page: 3

even 2 lvl 80's could not outdo isiloon's regen. Isiloon is easy as hell if your organized but you need at least 5 tankers, mages and drainers to do it effectivly.

what about on my old GM account r hitting it and minoring? Hey im still minoring it and soloing it!

ViSeH

Festo 30k damege with R lol

DNAngel

Originally posted by ViSeH
    Festo 30k damege with R lol

Makes me want to send money to K2 asking for mod

(End up getting K2 Screwed)

B@RTOK

Wow was making a joke trying to see if the guy would do it. I know isiloon requires at least 3 tankers some drainers and preferably some mages. You all just ruined the joke even though it wasn't meant to be funny. I thought it would be if he actually went down to the bottom floor and spiked isiloon to get 1 hit. FFS you need to all lighten up.

ViSeH

Originally posted by B@RTOK
    Wow was making a joke trying to see if the guy would do it. I know isiloon requires at least 3 tankers some drainers and preferably some mages. You all just ruined the joke even though it wasn't meant to be funny. I thought it would be if he actually went down to the bottom floor and spiked isiloon to get 1 hit. FFS you need to all lighten up.
    And you need to grow up and get a life.

Kailean

if u play on ares ask turkish retards, they will tell u the site and how much $$ u need to prepare.

You do realize jokes are supposed to be funny?

Priestontale

Originally posted by Kailean
    if u play on ares ask turkish retards, they will tell u the site and how much $$ u need to prepare.

LOL so true :lol:

B@RTOK

First off people who don't know about isiloon probably shouldn't be carrying a chitin shield. Also I am not the kind of person who will put up a smiley face just to show that i am joking. If you couldn't tell from my post that I was being sarcastic then I don't know what to say. Perhaps the constant emoticons are what make all your jokes funny. I have seen people write unfunny shit all the time yet everyone finds it hilarious because of one damn smiley face. I also don't need people to tell me to grow up and get a life seeing as how all of you take this so seriously, I make one comment and 4-5 people go crazy because I posted it.

B@RTOK

:mellow: :huh: ^_^ :lol: B) :rollseyes: -_- <_< :wub: :angry: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :P h43r: :mellow: :huh: ^_^ :lol: B) :rollseyes: -_- <_< :wub: :angry: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: h43r: :P OMG that was hilarious WOW LAWLSKATORZ

ub3rslart

:mellow: *:huh: *^_^ * * * *:lol: *B) *:rollseyes: *-_- *<_< * *:wub: *:angry: * *:unsure: *:wacko: *:blink: *:P *h43r: *:mellow: *:huh: *^_^ * * * *:lol: *B) *:rollseyes: *-_- *<_< * *:wub: *:angry: * *:unsure: *:wacko: *:blink: *h43r: *:P * OMG that was hilarious WOW LAWLSKATORZ

BAHAHAHAHAHA i just made wee wee in my pants

Dread

Originally posted by Shurt
    Maybe, they'd still need some sins for drains or an unlimited supply of pots. Thats the only big drawback to warriors, is the pot usage. If you could decrease the pot usage and/or increase the maximum number of pots, I'm sure it'd be possible.

yah but if the warrior carried lets say 50 hp pots at max ... at lvl 66 i could carry 300 1920 mana and about 55 hp pots ... but i repoted with my ss +6 on ... so a lvl 75 or 80 could probably do 75-100 hp pots and 300-350 mana pots ... maybe even more see what im saying?

BAHAHAHAHAHA i just made wee wee in my pants

omg ... when i read that i fucking laughed so hard ... "i just made wee wee in my pants" hahaha

p.s. baxtor or w/e your name is ... you didnt have ONE hint of sarcasm in your post that you made .. therefore no one knew it was sarcastic and/or funny.

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by Festo
    Wed = Get up for work 4.50am
    drive to work 40 miles *
    work 8 hr shift *
    drive home 40 miles *
    Set off for Manchester 16:00
    Arrive Manchester 19:40
    Get into Old Trafford 19:46
    Watch Game
    Drive Home
    Get To Bed 01:30
    Get Up 4.50am

!!!!!!
    GLOOOOORY GLOOORY MAN UNITEEEEEEEEEED :wub:

DarkNeZz

For more pots just login with 2nd char and send by the mail system more and more very simple

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123