Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Where Do You Play Ko

This is a discussion on Where Do You Play Ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mission control ^_^ with my messy ass desk, chair that barely fits me, and horribly slow laptop. i still do ...
Page: 6

johnnysu2006

mission control ^_^
    with my messy ass desk, chair that barely fits me, and horribly slow laptop. i still do aight tho [/b]
    wow lol eric u sure own alot with that slow ass laptop <.<

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Sweet Do you like american football?[/b]
    yeah that just happened to be on when i took the pic :P i like basketball more

and yeah i do pretty well for having a relatively slow computer

Right, wasn&#39;t a flatscreen or anything, although it was pretty big. Gonna have to fool around with a bit, a friend was telling me you need like some converter or some shit to fit it on a tv, even with a lcd. Turned me off to it, didn&#39;t bother trying, but Ill let you know in a few days
    Also was meaning to ask you, whats with the black space to th sides of the gamescreen? Is that only when playing, or when viewing the computer in general, cuz im more interested in turning my computer into my entire entertainment center (movies, dvd, music, etc.)[/b]
    Most new LCD TV&#39;s come with the RS-232c Serial Port. It&#39;s the same exact port that is on your monitor. No new cable or converter or anything. I simply unhooked the cable from my monitor and hooked it up to my LCD TV.

As far as the black bars on the sides, I set it up like that because if I set it up to use the whole screen it would have to stretch it to make it fit and then honestly it&#39;s just wayyyyy too much to look at. But you can change that setting at any time, it&#39;s just one of the settings on the TV.

Key421

mom&#39;s vagina

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

mom&#39;s vagina[/b]
    hmmm so you play in the womb before birth eh?

are u turkish? come out with a macro keyboard and a pedal on ur foot already

silverbuffer18

my laptop is 256mg ram plays horrible with wireless connection from backyard from neighboor, my pc is 2gig ram but runs on dial up so they both suck lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456