View Poll Results: Who is going to EUKO

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yes, atlast no Turks (EUKO)

    88 74.58%
  • Hell No, I have items here (USKO)

    30 25.42%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49

Who is going to EUKO?

This is a discussion on Who is going to EUKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No offense but this is a terrible poll. If you kept the question at a simple yes or no it ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    311

    Default

    No offense but this is a terrible poll. If you kept the question at a simple yes or no it would be fine and you would get a good answer, but being that specific ruins it. For example I'm sure many turkish people are going, but I don't think they would select your "yes" no turks. Or with me I live in the US (hence the name usko) so that is my reason for not going, not a specific item reason. So I'm really not gonna answer because there isn't anything to pick.

  2. #32
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    I'm sure there will be armies of Turks there. So Yes (no turks) is really wrong option

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Aside from the OP's idiotic detailed poll options... I think we all get the point that the it's a basic "Yes" or "No".

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    No offense but this is a terrible poll. If you kept the question at a simple yes or no it would be fine and you would get a good answer, but being that specific ruins it. For example I'm sure many turkish people are going, but I don't think they would select your "yes" no turks. Or with me I live in the US (hence the name usko) so that is my reason for not going, not a specific item reason. So I'm really not gonna answer because there isn't anything to pick.
    Believe me, most european turkish players hate the disrespectfull turkish players from turkey. :-)

    If u have connections with the turks, u will know that; Where the Turks are, there will be disaster. (becuz nowadays the majority of the turkish usko players are disrespectfull/annoying). but the european turks are more respectfull and they are diifferent.

    example: Me :-) (from Netherlands)

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    179

    Default

    i agree with that I play for years with the same group of ppl and we have loyal and respectful turks, but the funny thing is that u gain respect from them for your skills ingame and from who's your character is.

  6. #36
    Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevdasS View Post
    Believe me, most european turkish players hate the disrespectfull turkish players from turkey. :-)

    If u have connections with the turks, u will know that; Where the Turks are, there will be disaster. (becuz nowadays the majority of the turkish usko players are disrespectfull/annoying). but the european turks are more respectfull and they are diifferent.

    example: Me :-) (from Netherlands)
    The point of my post was about the "yes" or "no" being so specific it was unanswerable. Nothing to do with people blanket statements about Turkish people.

    To address that point you made on an off-topic side note, I played Ares since ke, and over the years I've met a number of very decent Turkish people. There are just many (mostly young kids) that give them all a bad name, and unfortunately u might be right about them (the bad ones) holding the majority.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    US, PHILADELPHIA!
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Hey guys You don't like see Turk's in your party, but don't forget they are the great "np" donors in cz. Don't you care if they Turkish? when you are getting their np's after their death?

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA,PA
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Don't forget alot of people don't feel like exping to 70+ either also I have met alot of cool turks in the past

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Don't forget alot of people don't feel like exping to 70+ either also I have met alot of cool turks in the past
    As I've metioned to everyone for the millionth time... if you can't level for a few days to level 70 (I'm not saying you, but whoever thinks that way), then you shouldn't be playing MMOs. Go play FPS games or something. Everyone knows that MMOs require time dedicated to the game... if you don't have it, then what are you still doing here. Either quit, or get a sharer and stop complaining.

  10. #40
    Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    As I've metioned to everyone for the millionth time... if you can't level for a few days to level 70 (I'm not saying you, but whoever thinks that way), then you shouldn't be playing MMOs. Go play FPS games or something. Everyone knows that MMOs require time dedicated to the game... if you don't have it, then what are you still doing here. Either quit, or get a sharer and stop complaining.
    He was simply giving a reason why people may not want to migrate to a new server, and in no part of that post you quoted was there even a modicum of complaint.

  11. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    He was simply giving a reason why people may not want to migrate to a new server, and in no part of that post you quoted was there even a modicum of complaint.
    That's why I said it wasn't directed to him... but in general.

  12. #42
    Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    As I've metioned to everyone for the millionth time... if you can't level for a few days to level 70 (I'm not saying you, but whoever thinks that way), then you shouldn't be playing MMOs. Go play FPS games or something. Everyone knows that MMOs require time dedicated to the game... if you don't have it, then what are you still doing here. Either quit, or get a sharer and stop complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    That's why I said it wasn't directed to him... but in general.
    lol, then probably don't quote him next time

    edit: now that I think about it, if you weren't talking to him, (which I guess u say u weren't) then what was the point of randomly making that complaint? what does it have to do with this thread at all?

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50

    Default

    if u live in the US how do u play EUKO?

  14. #44
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrxskyline View Post
    if u live in the US how do u play EUKO?
    Using VPN/proxy

  15. #45
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Ima play it with some friends of my friends from Bosnia.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •