Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Who lost item after DC in the last week?

This is a discussion on Who lost item after DC in the last week? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have nothing against turks , some good people some shit , like every single country. Second i logged off ...
Page: 3

I have nothing against turks , some good people some shit , like every single country.
    Second i logged off in luferson , i took shower logged on and i found myself in folk village w/o 2x flame rings , so more 2 items deleted for me today , i lost more 2x flame rings , guess what? i dont really care anymore , this company is too shitty to lead such a game like KO.

mrmagic2008

maybe there's a good correlation between items missing and same items being sold on ko4life?

maybe there's a good correlation between items missing and same items being sold on ko4life?[/b]
    Sorry i have poor English
    You mean maybe k2 saw which items has been sold on ko4life and they deleted it in KO? well i dont know , i sold raptor +9 from ko4life and people still have it , but could be , or k2 wanna delete uniqes because prices are down and easy to get +3 uniqes now and they dont want uber server , not sure thou.

HIPPY

idonnu, imean if i got hacked then they should have taken the whole gear, the fact was, iwas logging duffer, then i logged back my char and iwas standing in luf, and iwasnt there when ilogged out, and my giga8 was just gone, it was sealed also ofc.[/b]
    seems like friend hacked you? they didnt take the whole gear to make it less obvious and blame it on k2

seems like friend hacked you? they didnt take the whole gear to make it less obvious and blame it on k2[/b]
    His not share accounts.
    Also look what people said , its happend to them too , and its happend to me too , look when he posted , before few minuts when i logged i lost 2 of my flame rings + i spawned in moradon instead of luferson , and nobody dont know my pass.

Banned

His not share accounts.
    Also look what people said , its happend to them too , and its happend to me too , look when he posted , before few minuts when i logged i lost 2 of my flame rings + i spawned in moradon instead of luferson , and nobody dont know my pass.[/b]
    seems like someone does?!

FranekDolas

i have this same problem
    when i relog my items give back

p.s
    all items seal

You see i not lieing ( the people who think i do ) look what people saying , k2 invulve in such a thing to fuck up thier members , or as i said hacker who hack knightonlineworld passwords.
    I had yestrday 13 uniqes , now i have 7 , lost all by this shit.

Banned

Solution: Don't seal your items.

I wont seal them again ...

<<<< Unistall KO

I could have make much more USD , instead of 13 uniqes i got 7 left , pieace of shit company or hackers.

najtonlajn

Solution: Stop ko sell your items !

didinino

Solution: Stop ko sell your items ![/b]
    just quoting ur sig:
    SELLING ALL MY ITEMS AND CHAR "EDANA" CLICK[/b]
    NEVER STOP! :P

edit:
    sry mistake, i thought u told him "stop selling ur account"
    anyway, NEVER STOP KO xD zuhaha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123