Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Who was the noob here?

This is a discussion on Who was the noob here? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u a noob for complaining here sorry to say but get over it, its a game[/b] This is exactly what ...
Page: 6

HotAsIce

u a noob for complaining here sorry to say but get over it, its a game[/b]
    This is exactly what I said when he told me to go post this on KO4life.

Anywho, you all are believing lies anyway. We were winning because the humans were rushing 1 by 1. Then we started loosing because the people in our party did the same thing. That wasn't the problem. The problem is souldace saying we could have won if we didn't attack. With 3 minutes left, they had 2 monuments, and had the third monument at half health, and he still refused to buff. We didn't loose because we didn't have enough kills, we lost because we couldn't fight them and keep them away from the monument. If you loose because the other team takes all the monuments, that is much more embarassing than a party that actually puts up a fight. They had all the monuments, and the only thing letting them take the very last one was this priest who refused to buff anyone. The only reason he came here and complained on the forums was because he got so angry afterwards when I shoed him why we lost because of him, that I yelled at him in ally chat. Then he started swearing like a belligerent abused child. Every time I pointed out he was acting like a child, he just got madder, and started swearing more. Then finally he quit clan... with a character that doesn't even belong to him. This is the last time I'll post here, I've steared clear because i figured the community would put him to shame for being immature, then he just starts lieing about how we would have won if we wouldn't have fought. So I thought I'd set that straight. Now have fun arguing over everything else that isn't even important, all I know is this was a loss because our priest refused to buff.

This is exactly what I said when he told me to go post this on KO4life.

Anywho, you all are believing lies anyway. We were winning because the humans were rushing 1 by 1. Then we started loosing because the people in our party did the same thing. That wasn't the problem. The problem is souldace saying we could have won if we didn't attack. With 3 minutes left, they had 2 monuments, and had the third monument at half health, and he still refused to buff. We didn't loose because we didn't have enough kills, we lost because we couldn't fight them and keep them away from the monument. If you loose because the other team takes all the monuments, that is much more embarassing than a party that actually puts up a fight. They had all the monuments, and the only thing letting them take the very last one was this priest who refused to buff anyone. The only reason he came here and complained on the forums was because he got so angry afterwards when I shoed him why we lost because of him, that I yelled at him in ally chat. Then he started swearing like a belligerent abused child. Every time I pointed out he was acting like a child, he just got madder, and started swearing more. Then finally he quit clan... with a character that doesn't even belong to him. This is the last time I'll post here, I've steared clear because i figured the community would put him to shame for being immature, then he just starts lieing about how we would have won if we wouldn't have fought. So I thought I'd set that straight. Now have fun arguing over everything else that isn't even important, all I know is this was a loss because our priest refused to buff.[/b]
    Stop cry for buff lmao , if you dont do your job why i need to do my job? why you didnt help me when 6 humans were attacking me instead of sit in town and ask for buffs?
    I just went heal / debuff and you know what ? we won 76-21 last BDW , i save my members becuse i " noob " priest , i spam heal + debuff , and when all the members near me , its kinda hard to kill them , and if you DONT WANT TO SCROLL UP WHEN I SAID , then its your problem , you have scrolls in case and you havent buff , use it and shut up , then its easy for me only to heal and debuff instead of buff + heal + debuff + attack , you only noob warrior which have to get buff and go solo instead of wait for other members and get more support by party , and also i could heal you if i had time , but you go solo and complain , who the fuk are you? you not so good like you think you are , if int priest kill you , you must to be a noob , also we had monuments and 40 kills more then humans , but when i were in town and buff the members , some of the party goes solo and died like poor players , then it was 51-46 and i said NO MORE BUFFS , this is the only way to keep you alive , and if i've only this way , ill do it , ill not buff you.

5DollahSuckySucky

choob like choobaca from star wars? rofl go back to sleep as ur avatar saying[/b]
    lvl 69: you a noob kid
    lvl 68: what the fuck? im one level below you with the same armor and weapons
    lvl 69: yea but your such a noob your gay...can i have free stuff?
    lvl 68: fuck you choob!

federica

it aint easy being a priest i remember party's where i died many times cos i was only buffing and healing others , i remember one time in cz with a kick ass party , ever 10 seconds some one would die and need buff the the mentally insane mages would tp you all over the place for heal or buff and all the time you get people at base screaming for buff and the you get the mage who tp's you cos he want's to nova orc base in that party i swear i used 200 1920 heal pots on them losers and made like 10 np .lol.

runordie

you are teh n00b z0mg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456