Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Why do people think there will be a new server opened that fast?

This is a discussion on Why do people think there will be a new server opened that fast? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For Example my friend is waiting for a new server, because all of them are infected with dupe cheat already... ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

For Example my friend is waiting for a new server, because all of them are infected with dupe cheat already... A new server is new chance to can play legit... just for a little bit...[/b]
    yeah +1, im waiting on it too like hundreds of other people

Uzu

so can you proof that or is it just an assumption?[/b]
    yeah I have old MYKO friends who went to all servers and they are all saying that it is the same in cz.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Dont u see the mass replies of ppl who say 'I hope its about the new server' ?

I dont check the official forums very often, my ko source is ko4life[/b]
    and whats wrong with new server? even tho the older servers gets emptier and emptier, ppl enjoy playing on a fresh server, beeing the 1st with the raptor+8, 1st lvl 70 and stuff like that. or what do u really want is that k2 stop making new servers so u can have more "competition in older servers"? lol

besides, ppl always asume that k2 will keep releasing servers, that doesnt mean k2 will keep doing that

lil_mageskillz

and what is the new server just stays empty the whole time? then wat

lol they been waiting for the new server about 2 weeks after carnac came out. if half of the people that quit to wait for new server still played cwest. that server would actually be very active.

oli

lol they been waiting for the new server about 2 weeks after carnac came out. if half of the people that quit to wait for new server still played cwest. that server would actually be very active.[/b]
    You're half right... the people on C-east may thought that, but the others on C-west didin't... It's the best server ever, and it would be even better if I could get in too! XD

You're half right... the people on C-east may thought that, but the others on C-west didin't... It's the best server ever, and it would be even better if I could get in too! XD[/b]
    you can't, ur german, bb :P

oli

you can't, ur german, bb :P[/b]
    Wtf?! I'm from Hungary xD

Wtf?! I'm from Hungary xD[/b]
    oh my bad, too bad still :P, im boardered with u guys, serbia ftw ^^,.... except i live in canada

Banned Senior Member

you can't, ur german, bb :P[/b]
    second of all there is german players in c-west

second of all there is german players in c-west [/b]
    oO i thought i read a while ago that germans can't log cwest

oli

second of all there is german players in c-west [/b]
    This is funny... I mean sad ... a "Blocked coutnry" ( I mean Germany) can enter without any problem in C-west but a Non-turk country (Sorry for that expression) can't enter...

Where is the justice?

oO i thought i read a while ago that germans can't log cwest[/b]
    You're right... they should not be able to log in

This is funny... I mean sad ... a "Blocked coutnry" ( I mean Germany) can enter without any problem in C-west but a Non-turk country (Sorry for that expression) can't enter...

Where is the justice?[/b]
    lol they like having turks within a nation more then having no turks

oli

lol they like having turks within a nation more then having no turks[/b]
    U know how did I mean...

yeah I have old MYKO friends who went to all servers and they are all saying that it is the same in cz.[/b]

Depends on the hrs, go during Turk time on any Turk open server, they're packed and you can't log in during those times (most of the day from 1am-7pm PST). K2 doesn't need high volumes of other countries (although they do want it I am sure), they make the majority of their money from prem/KC at these times. Also KO is not their only game nor their most popular ( as far as expanding is concerned). If you know anything about business they have little actual overhead and expenses (no physical product sold or manufactured), they are a service company. The initial costs of buying their servers (which we all remember when they went over), their staff, contracts to host the games and support, etc. is all they have to pay for - they even mention how little they spend on marketing which is amazing for any kind of service provider). The last point being, even if they did open another server, it would be slammed with Turks (lots of older players wanting to start new on a new server, and lots of new players). You really need to understand their market and where their profit lies, it's why you don't see any GM's or GM events at say 7-11 pm PST which might be considered prime time for USA but hardly prime for K2 profit making.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast