Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why do you play?

This is a discussion on Why do you play? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Diler Tell me guys, why do you play, farm DM's to get items, when all of the ...
Page: 3

Default Re: Why do you play?

Originally posted by Diler
    Tell me guys, why do you play, farm DM's to get items, when all of the stuff that you've been working so hard on can get wiped/hacked... Is it worth it? For example: your playing 2 years now. You've just exped to 70... The you farm DM's to get ROC/ROL/IN/IB/GB etc... Yeah you got those... Now it's time for +8 shells. OK a month later your a full 1337 warrior/priest/mage/rogue. You go to sleep after a nice PK. You get up the second day and login to the game. Your char is naked. Now answer... is the 2 years of hard work worth to lose all of the shit in just a month?
    i would go to k2, go inside the building, hold everybody for hostage...and threaten the k2 people to give me a rollback and then some. Then play for 4 hours until i get arrested....then my story ends there...then i log on a GM's account while im there and give everybody 2 bil in there inn..muhahahahaha :wub: :wub:
    and ban hakan and failiyet forever!!! :P

Vertig0

For the people.
    This game is crap in all seriousness. The people you meet to play with and talk to make it what it is. Always for the the friends

Diler

Originally posted by ziggy
    heh theoretically- yes *
    liar again :P u didn't look on diez for some time ...
    Eh... What I ment was that there was a remake of the clan - I know that But there aren't many people left from EC that play...

Billy-ToC

Originally posted by Vertig0
    For the people.
    This game is crap in all seriousness. The people you meet to play with and talk to make it what it is. Always for the the friends

yeah i have too agree wit Vertig0

PriesTesS

I started out on myko with friends i've met trough Westwoods RA 2 and Yurish revenge (dutch clan and we met several times in rl / from lan party's to bowling, bbq's).
    Of those people not many are left in ko, but i've met new friends. I would miss my social contacts coz of the game to much.
    And of corse i'm totaly hoocked. I tried to quit 3x now... but i'm still here. (between my time on Diez and my comming back on Ares, i did quit for over 1 month).

hej

Originally posted by FatM4n
    I play cuz I think this game is nice and I have good friends here

and use ctrl+v to paste in pass word in the login screen that way u wont be hacked by key loggers
    And write your password in main, party or clan chat when you want to /town

Ive known payn00 0000000 Necroboy for a fair few years now zero started playing and mentioned it to us in our cs priv channel on irc, so we all downloaded it and started leveling together. I remember necroboy (lvl 30 at the time) LETS KILL LICH's boom hes 1hitted, Those were the days

Originally posted by lutz
    Because I'm not worth hacking. *My gear is absolute shit :lol:
    ditto, rofl, I doubt anyone would bother hacking me.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    Because I'm not worth hacking. *My gear is absolute shit :lol:
    ditto, rofl, I doubt anyone would bother hacking me.[/b]
    you guys are gay. Cava was like 40% below me like a week ago. Now you are so close to me -___-

Yun_Yuuzhan

I play because I've been playing for over 2 years now. (Started on MY KO.) It just seems like the right thing to do.

Btw, still haven't gotten hacked. I'm convinced that it won't happen as long as I take the proper steps. (Namechanging not being one of them.)

Diler

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    I started out on myko with friends i've met trough Westwoods RA 2 and Yurish revenge (dutch clan and we met several times in rl / from lan party's to bowling, bbq's).
    Of those people not many are left in ko, but i've met new friends. I would miss my social contacts coz of the game to much.
    And of corse i'm totaly hoocked. I tried to quit 3x now... but i'm still here. (between my time on Diez and my comming back on Ares, i did quit for over 1 month).
    You tried 3 times? Nice... I had a mage lvled him to 57. Got bored (mages suck) and I've quit. After a month I made a priest, lvled him to 62. Got scammed... So I tried twice... The second time was 100% successful.

PriesTesS

yep.
    i'm not succeeding coz bottem line is, i don't really wanna quit, despite all the crap. I'm still having fun ingame.
    and i've never been hacked or scamed.

PriesTesS

btw, if u quit, what are u doing on a forum called, KO for life? Can't really let it go?

Diler

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    btw, if u quit, what are u doing on a forum called, KO for life? Can't really let it go?
    I've quit, but I like to read the shit everyone is writing :P And I like to watch the movies from KO. I could stop reading the forum. But why should I? It's nothing bad, and nothing bad can happen. I can't get scammed/hacked etc :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123