Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Why dont they Create Official MYKO?

This is a discussion on Why dont they Create Official MYKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NuclearWinter Still amazes me that KO is the only game of thousands where people claim mages are ...
Page: 3

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    Still amazes me that KO is the only game of thousands where people claim mages are only for support and everyone should stfu if they dont play full support mage. lol
    if you are the only mage in a full party, and you aren't support mage, you're literally useless.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    if you are the only mage in a full party, and you aren't support mage, you're literally useless.
    That's exactly what I said yet they take it out of context. Like I said, these USKO kids have more Ego than skill..

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    That's exactly what I said yet they take it out of context. Like I said, these USKO kids have more Ego than skill..
    Mmmm I haven't played USKO in roughly 9 years.
    These KO4Life kids have more pride than brains.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    Mmmm I haven't played USKO in roughly 9 years.
    These KO4Life kids have more pride than brains.
    I'm the first guy to admit I'm stupid.. I remember a lot of shit smart people say and thats about it. lol

I agree with the ideia, an official MYKO server would be pretty nice.
    Of course that version comes with alot of bugs, but I belive they could hire a team or someone, to patch the bugs and balance the classes, you don't even need to change the skills or anything, just balanced damage wise.
    Anyways, I think the balance was ok back then, I remember the F9Devil vs 0000000 matchup, it was like 50/50, BPs used to be very good aswell when played correctly and with good items, mages were good aswell in groups, archers sucked tho, I don't remember a single decent archer even with OP items, maybe they could buff the archers damage a bit, or the range, idk something to make the viable.
    But yea, that's about it, the game was fun back then, probably because I was a kid and I didn't knew any better, but I would like to try it again and I am sure alot more people would like that aswell.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LifeBasic View Post
    I agree with the ideia, an official MYKO server would be pretty nice.
    Of course that version comes with alot of bugs, but I belive they could hire a team or someone, to patch the bugs and balance the classes, you don't even need to change the skills or anything, just balanced damage wise.
    Anyways, I think the balance was ok back then, I remember the F9Devil vs 0000000 matchup, it was like 50/50, BPs used to be very good aswell when played correctly and with good items, mages were good aswell in groups, archers sucked tho, I don't remember a single decent archer even with OP items, maybe they could buff the archers damage a bit, or the range, idk something to make the viable.
    But yea, that's about it, the game was fun back then, probably because I was a kid and I didn't knew any better, but I would like to try it again and I am sure alot more people would like that aswell.
    Mabe we should have Sheldon Setup one of his GG polls! Seems legit. lol

I've mained support mage on myko style server, ProfessionalKO, Zone MyKO. And I can tell you one thing, support mage is a thing. but it quickly become dumb weak... Give the server about 2-3 weeks, till players starts getting uniques, when the average lightning and ice resist become higher, support mage skills become completely useless. It takes about 93 skill to stun or slow anyone, and the instant you wanna take off the staff to try to stun the priest, your insta dead. Because it takes about 194 staffs skills to actually stun someone. Same goes for any other server version. And then the only skill that matter as a support mage will become your tp. And that is dumb boring to play by experience.
    I've even tried to play RLB on usko, and guess what, any skills were completely useless. never stuns, or never slows.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    I've mained support mage on myko style server, ProfessionalKO, Zone MyKO. And I can tell you one thing, support mage is a thing. but it quickly become dumb weak... Give the server about 2-3 weeks, till players starts getting uniques, when the average lightning and ice resist become higher, support mage skills become completely useless. It takes about 93 skill to stun or slow anyone, and the instant you wanna take off the staff to try to stun the priest, your insta dead. Because it takes about 194 staffs skills to actually stun someone. Same goes for any other server version. And then the only skill that matter as a support mage will become your tp. And that is dumb boring to play by experience.
    I've even tried to play RLB on usko, and guess what, any skills were completely useless. never stuns, or never slows.
    This is why you boost mages... On every private MYKO server i play Mage Slows are almost 100% its fucking annoying. Obviously they would have to balance the classes Like any other version.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    This is why you boost mages... On every private MYKO server i play Mage Slows are almost 100% its fucking annoying. Obviously they would have to balance the classes Like any other version.
    Well, i've mained ice on professionalKO, and the slow rate after a month were inexistent and I had a glacier erenion +7 with 160 int. Early in the server it is stupid high indeed, i remember in the first CSW, i was just spamming 33, and everyone was walking 24/7, but once it become one slow in 22 novas, and 1 slow in 16 single target, there is absolutely no point to even bother dropping novas or pillaring players.. I havnt played a server where the slow and stun were actually balanced like their supposed to be, and that due to the fact that if they do, mage party will just pop in with 7 light mages, and butt fuck everyone.

Probation Senior Member

You are Talking about a private server man... That has nothing to do with MYKO...Thats just some guys view of how mage should be balanced. You cant play 1 private server and say "Mages suck" just makes no sense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123