Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is why i hate Knight Online

This is a discussion on This is why i hate Knight Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm not sure if you lost xp here, but i remember it happened to me lots of times that if ...
Page: 3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i'm not sure if you lost xp here, but i remember it happened to me lots of times that if you are below 70 and if you die you wouldn't lose xp

but this has also happened, the most i died was with about 600 hp which was wierd and pissed me off since i would have survived with at least 1 more hit

gandalf

In old KE when that happened all u had to do is bring buffer to buff you laying on the ground. He buffs you and no loss. Dunno if they even fixed that.

1337bOOm

3 - 5 times already. :s

I was making quest at Crimson Wing and my phone rang. I towned and I was afk for 5mins. Then I returned and saw myself exped in town by cw poison. Yes, I'm sure I lost exp. Gay thing :P[/b]

Ya I dunno it could be an old bug.. These times I'm talking about were before ROFD so that coulda been fixed.. On the other hand a bug doesn't have to happen every time either.. BTW like ur sig

oli

Isn't troll shaman fire damage DOT? not positive but I think so.
    *edit

Back on diez me and Deathwalker used to do Manticores all the time, I died many many times from the poison and never once lost exp.. I've died multiple times from harpy poison as well without losing exp..[/b]
    Harpies too... Check the Burn skill's pic right on the top

you died with +hp cos you are non premium...
    K2-GF strikes back muhaha

oli

you died with +hp cos you are non premium...
    K2-GF strikes back muhaha [/b]
    It makes no sense...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123