Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why some people XP other people account for free

This is a discussion on Why some people XP other people account for free within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; honestly does anyone even know how to use puctuatuin/paragraphing/spacing?[/b] punctuation? who cares, its a forum...
Page: 2

Nestle

honestly does anyone even know how to use puctuatuin/paragraphing/spacing?[/b]
    punctuation? who cares, its a forum

anyone who tries to read a massive wall of text...

swishersticks

anyone who tries to read a massive wall of text...[/b]
    if you cant read then a forum is not for you

if you cant read then a forum is not for you[/b]
    are you retarded?

swishersticks

are you retarded?[/b]
    your the 1 who cant read if its not in perfect paragraph form

didinino

spammers.

i xp for other just for fun. i suggest not to let others play once u have 2 ppl playing on 1 acc.

and its for the fun of it. sometimes ppl just cant xp like others (aka life)

but they are good ppl that worth playing with (and not reject them cause of lvl ).

p.s. -> new servers are fun at beginning xD

me and cocaine are playing together on the new server... dno if he just want to play with us but dont have time to lvl on his own (guess its so) but its the same like playing a lvl 70char, not everyone got free time 24/7 but want ot be 80 fast.

being 80 helps alot but if u dont have time u might aswell get help
    and ofc people wnat to play a +70 char, even if its for free[/b]
    THIS is not perfect paragraph form, yet still readable

because i enjoy it , i have lvled many high lvl accounts geared.
    people say im stupid? yes because my own char could be lvl 76+ im sure by now but i chose not to for certin reasons.
    right now im currently lvling a lvl 79 char (not saying server) but im geting 2-3% a day and its geared so i am having fun witch i enjoy it. why do i want to lvl a 60-69 char for ? fuck that man i rather play higher lvl char with better skills then a low lvl char. i lvled many chars with Items have been sealed/unsealed and no scamm, i dont get why people scamm its a game and i enjoy. i say to myself if i scamm this dude witch i could have and this would be after affects, my name would be ruined, i wouldnt have a++ rep it would be f++ so this can not happen i must keep my rep so i dontn eed to scamm and if i was that person i wouldnt want anyone to scamm me, i love it when people put trust in me this is what i love because it shows that im a trustworthy person to people and stuff. i dont know it just makes my day knowing im not a scammer playing GG chars then being a no one and playing nothing. well thats my 2 cents like it or not thats what i belive[/b]
    THIS is pure shit

Banned

THIS is pure shit[/b]
    then dont try to fucking read it then asshole

Mistral

I find it rather stupid to level up someone else's character just because you don't have good items to start with.

At the end, you end up gaining no money if you want to quit and you just give all your time to the other person's character which he will be the one gaining the money that you worked hard or 50% of the experience for.

prolly cuz people like to exp so they dont care spending hours doing it even if its not their acc. as long as they enjoy it

Banned

I find it rather stupid to level up someone else's character just because you don't have good items to start with.

At the end, you end up gaining no money if you want to quit and you just give all your time to the other person's character which he will be the one gaining the money that you worked hard or 50% of the experience for.[/b]
    i disagree with you about not gaining nothing, lvling someones char can include good Items
    some people do it for fun others do it for Items

Banned

just like me i do it to scam ppl

on the other hand i also like to pk once in a while when i exp

Banned

just like me i do it to scam ppl

on the other hand i also like to pk once in a while when i exp[/b]
    yeah i scammed poka in diez
    <S some armor and 16 gb&#39;s
    <3 poka

I&#39;m xping my friends char because,

I got so much school (8am to 5pm) each day, + work after school. which means I DON*T have time to play hardcore.
    and I really enjoy being high lvl and be in GG clans.

it&#39;s not fun to be 62 when every 1 els is 65+
    and u aren&#39;t able to xp as much as the otheres because of school / work <_<

Nestle

then dont try to fucking read it then asshole[/b]
    lol fuck u dont post it then fucking nerd

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast