Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
Like Tree6Likes

why are they adding new patches to new server already? :(

This is a discussion on why are they adding new patches to new server already? :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i like it cz was crazy active yesterday every ppl to kill pk was start to day day time...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member ::Tsunami::'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272

    Default

    i like it cz was crazy active yesterday every ppl to kill pk was start to day day time

  2. #17
    Senior Member WashingMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    i like it cz was crazy active yesterday every ppl to kill pk was start to day day time
    mmmmaeby raid spots start more xD

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    643

    Default

    They now opened Ronark Land on Altar #2 as well, but only from 18:00 - 02:00, so the most crowded times along with the most laggiest time.
    Thoughts on this?

  4. #19
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    They now opened Ronark Land on Altar #2 as well, but only from 18:00 - 02:00, so the most crowded times along with the most laggiest time.
    Thoughts on this?
    Pointless splitting of the population.

  5. #20
    Senior Member rambo14k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    i feel like they could have put mythrals/rons, ect on boss drops or something. booro/dreadmare dropping them feels odd. atleast we will have active raid slots again....
    o wow man we rlly need a website with new KO changes lol that sounds awesome.

    Think Steam has unique drops on booros?

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    o wow man we rlly need a website with new KO changes lol that sounds awesome.

    Think Steam has unique drops on booros?
    No they dont usko exclusive
    rambo14k likes this.

  7. #22
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Pointless splitting of the population.
    No, it isn't. They are prime time hours and even with premium you have long waits to get into server 1. All the while every farming spot is full, even to the point there is ksing partys starting up. Makes a lot of sense, you can't deprive a good chunk of your paying customers the chance to farm/pk like that.

    Great patch. Even in the day farming spots are full and raids are in full effects. It's like the old days with DM farming and such.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    No, it isn't. They are prime time hours and even with premium you have long waits to get into server 1. All the while every farming spot is full, even to the point there is ksing partys starting up. Makes a lot of sense, you can't deprive a good chunk of your paying customers the chance to farm/pk like that.

    Great patch. Even in the day farming spots are full and raids are in full effects. It's like the old days with DM farming and such.
    Amen. Also the lags seems to be all gone on ronark, in both 1 & 2.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Amen. Also the lags seems to be all gone on ronark, in both 1 & 2.
    dw, you can still experience the spam rollback in a3

  10. #25
    EmMo Senior Member confidence's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    173

    Default

    ye A3 is pretty laggy

  11. #26
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    No, it isn't. They are prime time hours and even with premium you have long waits to get into server 1. All the while every farming spot is full, even to the point there is ksing partys starting up. Makes a lot of sense, you can't deprive a good chunk of your paying customers the chance to farm/pk like that.

    Great patch. Even in the day farming spots are full and raids are in full effects. It's like the old days with DM farming and such.
    I suppose I have nothing to complain about since I don't play. But in general I'd always choose overwhelming amounts of player density over splitting up the population. If the players like it then good for them I guess.

  12. #27
    Senior Member SEDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    PORTUGAL
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I suppose I have nothing to complain about since I don't play. But in general I'd always choose overwhelming amounts of player density over splitting up the population. If the players like it then good for them I guess.
    There are too many people... all good spots for farm are taken and you need to fight ...

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    There are too many people... all good spots for farm are taken and you need to fight ...
    You make that sound like a bad thing
    Kallop and black like this.

  14. #29
    Senior Member HellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    378

    Default

    well they could wait at least 2 months but its fine

  15. #30
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    There are too many people... all good spots for farm are taken and you need to fight ...

    fuck i was hoping i could just log on and farm 30 gbs without seeing a single person
    ScreameR likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. wtf are they doing with this new patchs !
    By _yx_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 02:06 AM
  2. New patch is on the way
    By earl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 09:45 AM
  3. can some1 pls post the ftp for new patch.
    By Crazy in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •