Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia?

This is a discussion on Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 I don't know what happen whit SilverShock, they was a pretty good mage team on C-EAST, ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    I don't know what happen whit SilverShock, they was a pretty good mage team on C-EAST, anyways the only mage clan in orc side is Jesterclub, and any team can afford vendetta (today they got 3 mage pt and 3 melees pt) thats insane x_x
    CSW has owner ^^ . Vendetta no is the most popular turk clan , a lot people hate they are , knowing the turk mentality, there will be very strong alliances and much dirty game against Vendetta. Not sure because many good clans are inactive, perhaps the amount of business buy / sell items that have been in these last days to disarm the clans. We have to wait as the server progresses

You gotta keep in mind that CSW's new format it has all changed.
    Alliances are useless in CSW because now you have defenders (up to 4 clans and it's usually only 2 "top" clans) vs attackers (everyone else wether they're human or orc). Attackers can't attack other attackers and the only way Vendetta can hold castle is if they would ally Five or Jesteer and since those 2 clans are orcs it't not gonna be posible. Now I'm not saying they're not going to win but they will not keep it through the entire CSW.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see how it unfolds. Be as it may, I'm leaning towards hackers keeping the castle.

This guys start to pkng in Anatolia?

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    yes I've fought them. they're not bad at all.
    Are you going to play Anatolia too Blanquita?

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    yes I've fought them. they're not bad at all.
    Are you going to play Anatolia too Blanquita?
    I Don't have time for be active now , but I make trades , and maybe later I share one acc , I like so much the mmorpgs , and KO was my favorite game for a lot years , i read in another post about how bad its to have 50 years and playing video games, I think if I could would , come at 70 years and would follow playing jjajaja , because it's fun! , But in this moment i cant, only have time for buy and sell items , accs, talk with old friends of the game and read forums when i dont have a lot work ....

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    You gotta keep in mind that CSW's new format it has all changed.
    Alliances are useless in CSW because now you have defenders (up to 4 clans and it's usually only 2 "top" clans) vs attackers (everyone else wether they're human or orc). Attackers can't attack other attackers and the only way Vendetta can hold castle is if they would ally Five or Jesteer and since those 2 clans are orcs it't not gonna be posible. Now I'm not saying they're not going to win but they will not keep it through the entire CSW.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see how it unfolds. Be as it may, I'm leaning towards hackers keeping the castle.
    Five cna't ally whit any other clan because his leader lll55555lll (HAKAN a.k.a IAloneKing) got banned 2 days before merge, idk why they don't disband his clan and make another one, btw we got 2 melees clan to make an ally but idk if tamer (JesterJessieLeader) wanna do x_x

DAFAQ Senior Member

CZ ( I no sure if is Anatolia , this was the rival clan of Vendetta in CE )
    ZagaZigi for the king!

How are things with koxp and np transfers?

Here T3kB1R clan : T3KB1R clan pk movie

Banned Senior Member

20:40 , uses macro , pathetic .
    he actually NEEDS TO CLICK with his mouse on the skillbar in order to do combo . besides that its slow as shit , which shows his lack of skills and how his items give him the advantage .
    he probably has rof +3 and iron set +3 b y now

THis thread was so much fun lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    20:40 , uses macro , pathetic .
    he actually NEEDS TO CLICK with his mouse on the skillbar in order to do combo . besides that its slow as shit , which shows his lack of skills and how his items give him the advantage .
    he probably has rof +3 and iron set +3 b y now
    look badfamily is talking about lack of skills and lameness of item advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Yeah the ironoy

This game is more about items and teamplay anyway rather then skills in a vs.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    someone talked to you ? I just mentioned that he uses an illegal tool
    I'm playing on a character that has average items +5rev/+8rev so if you don't have any clue , just shut up
    you sure are really depressed trying to make everything against badfamily and mentioning on every single post of you trying to flame us and be cool like razor and his slaves .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    someone talked to you ? I just mentioned that he uses an illegal tool
    I'm playing on a character that has average items +5rev/+8rev so if you don't have any clue , just shut up
    you sure are really depressed trying to make everything against badfamily and mentioning on every single post of you trying to flame us and be cool like razor and his slaves .
    how long did you have to suck for those items??

Shut up retards. If I'm not playing here (which I'm not..yet) it's unworthy. -_-

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast