Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WKC is back again

This is a discussion on WKC is back again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u wana winn 60% of us must become mages 30% arhers and 10 % buffers.Like china ko did las ...
Page: 3

if u wana winn 60% of us must become mages 30% arhers and 10 % buffers.Like china ko did las time (to nowa our base in cz :P)

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    yay another championship with the cheating asians!
    azns are sexy :wub:

shadowhax

Originally posted by thanatos
    u farm tower bug abuse and speed glitch and whatever cheat prgram they used last time? lol cheating chinks
    YEA! HEIL HITLER...Fucking loser white supremists

Cocaine

Originally posted by shadowhax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shadowhax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    u farm tower bug abuse and speed glitch and whatever cheat prgram they used last time? lol cheating chinks
    YEA! HEIL HITLER...Fucking loser white supremists[/b]
    Too bad its the fucking truth. -_-

TunaFishyMe

you have to realize the JPKO, KorKO, CNKO are all separate games. They are ran by different people with different rules. From the looks of it, everyone of them used KOSP. USKO didnt because its illegal here. However, the GMs didnt do anything. The organizers of the event never told the players any rules, only event description. Lets hope they are more clear this time and enforce their rules instead of letting it run rampant like small pox.

the_one_and_only

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    you have to realize the JPKO, KorKO, CNKO are all separate games. *They are ran by different people with different rules. *From the looks of it, everyone of them used KOSP. *USKO didnt because its illegal here. *However, the GMs didnt do anything. *The organizers of the event never told the players any rules, only event description. *Lets hope they are more clear this time and enforce their rules instead of letting it run rampant like small pox.
    you think k2 will actually enforce their own rules?!?!?! h43r:

TunaFishyMe

I think K2 is improving. But this isnt just K2. This would be K2 and the other companies that run jap,kor,china KOs. I dont know how those companies are but this event is pretty meaningless

tha_amras

whe will see what happend in september

PriesTesS

i won't stay up for it.

lt8nk

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti
    yeah well they got babashop in pus and +8 scrolls etc. *

and yes if there are no rules again... it will end that they got autotown etc. bug abuse ftw...
    No, in ko-jp, there are not +8 scrolls. I left ko-us for jp 3 months ago. The only difference between the two games is that they can buy great unique weapons and armors in the pus. That'all. In fact yes an other one : the game is in japoneese.

QuIcK

Zzz usko was full of retards last time.. no one good went and people who did all went assasin or warrior... if everyone one goes archer or mage it will be easy as fuk... i went archer made iron bow 9 hit int mages for like 1200 buffed...

leftclaw

What's the point? We're gonna get cheated again anyway.

PRE-SELLING WKC ACCOUNT FOR ARES ITEMS.

0wnoR

b> autotown :rollseyes:

QuIcK

u are a pussy baba.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I hope I dont have to wear K2's logo again

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast