Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is it worth coming back to KO?

This is a discussion on Is it worth coming back to KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; couldnt have said it better ....+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00 to you pk is not the only part or aspect to any game ...
Page: 3

iwanttopk

couldnt have said it better ....+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00 to you

pk is not the only part or aspect to any game and many games that have emerged easily beat out ko hands down in overall gaming[/b]

i played wow for 2 years, tried 5 diffrent types of 70s, raiding, and pvp,

hands down i still enjoy KO PK way better.

its all personal preference, and thats why im thinking of coming back.

Yes.

the game is full of turkish ppl but its cool :P

<a href="http://www.explosm.net/comics/1168/" target="_blank">
    </a>
    Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=206036

Patient

Fuck off you fucking Patient, put your fucking gay shield back on before i dupe it.[/b]
    :unsure:

flame shield on

selling_items

ko is like drugs, u cant quit it

Wink

I&#39;v been playing KO since Adonis (MYKO).. thats like 3-4 years?
    not long ago i quited playing KO and that was the best thing i&#39;v done lol
    KO was so addictive (becuz i liked old KO, now its stupid and it was easy for me to quit), it fuked up my life, fuked up my studys and social life.
    i have gained nothing from this game, only nice friends from across the world!

i suggest you look for a new game (check my sig). KO is not worth playing anymore!

all old school players (people i played with or against in old servers) were smart and quited long ago.

ps: i loved playing ko.. back in the days, i compared ko with a realy hot chick i liked to play... but now KO is like a ugly big fat woman! i don&#39;t want to look at it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KO was so addictive (becuz i liked old KO, now its stupid and it was easy for me to quit), it fuked up my life, fuked up my studys and social life.

i suggest you look for a new game (check my sig). KO is not worth playing anymore!

all old school players (people i played with or against in old servers) were smart and quited long ago.

ps: i loved playing ko.. back in the days, i compared ko with a realy hot chick i liked to play... but now KO is like a ugly big fat woman! i don&#39;t want to look at it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    btw. Am I the one? h34r:

KO had best PK ever because of it&#39;s sliding / combo... so simple and so enjoyable... I would keep playing it, but lots of things changed as written before... It is shit now...

DOTA forever dude...

Wink

btw. Am I the one? h34r:

KO had best PK ever because of it&#39;s sliding / combo... so simple and so enjoyable... I would keep playing it, but lots of things changed as written before... It is shit now...

DOTA forever dude... [/b]
    Yesh h34r: you are one of them :P

didnt kno u play dota msn me with hamachi server (or bl info)

no. go away.

chinese koxper koxping everything that makes money.

game over

tamachan

ko is like drugs, u cant quit it[/b]
    Not really....

Guys ko isnt really drug... Your the person who decides if u want to go on playing it or not... You make the Decision, Not ko. If you have to find another game just to quit Ko then ur pathetic... Its never too late...
    Tell me... What do u gain from Playing a game like KnightOnline? Think about it...

Im not saying u cant play the game or anything but im trying to help those who really wants to quit... I manage to quit after how the game turned out and alot of ko4life replies from people who quit... maybe my reply might bring up something in ur brain that was hidden for years and make u realise Ko IS SHIT!!! QUIT OMG!

Ultimate Flame Shield Activated
    Flame Shield Virus Protection Activated

Not really....

Guys ko isnt really drug... Your the person who decides if u want to go on playing it or not... You make the Decision, Not ko. If you have to find another game just to quit Ko then ur pathetic... Its never too late...
    Tell me... What do u gain from Playing a game like KnightOnline? Think about it...

Im not saying u cant play the game or anything but im trying to help those who really wants to quit... I manage to quit after how the game turned out and alot of ko4life replies from people who quit... maybe my reply might bring up something in ur brain that was hidden for years and make u realise Ko IS SHIT!!! QUIT OMG!

Ultimate Flame Shield Activated
    Flame Shield Virus Protection Activated[/b]
    do drugs say consume me? no they don&#39;t. it&#39;s a brain thing.
    and KO addiction has also to do with the brain.
    therfore you can be addicted to the game same as it was a drug

tamachan

do drugs say consume me? no they don&#39;t. it&#39;s a brain thing.
    and KO addiction has also to do with the brain.
    therfore you can be addicted to the game same as it was a drug[/b]
    Yes actually some drugs do

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

ps: i loved playing ko.. back in the days, i compared ko with a realy hot chick i liked to play... but now KO is like a ugly big fat woman! i don&#39;t want to look at it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    you&#39;re right alot of stuff got uglier. the nice shells of green warriors are now covered with crap, the new ugly capes, the glowy armbands, tons of weapons glow nowadays which takes of the special effect, tons of new PUS items including more expensive premium and hp/mana pots. i dont even like the new moradon :P merch place looks better but the place where the mobs are is ugly.

but K2 still sucks.[/b]
    lol u right

MillionVoices

A massive gap is left in my life, I can&#39;t find a game to enjoy, just to play a few hours when I&#39;m at home at night, after work.

Is it worth coming back?

Has things changed that much in 1 year, since I left?[/b]
    fuck ko

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast