Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Would you leave USKO if..

This is a discussion on Would you leave USKO if.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would leave usko if i win the Lottery shit and earn arround 10million dollars. O_o now seriously what is ...
Page: 2

Banned

I would leave usko if i win the Lottery shit and earn arround 10million dollars.
    O_o
    now seriously what is that dumb question lol?

JackChirack

sure i will leave USKO !!!

imo 2M USD for the license seems very expansive

zrocker0404

I dont think i would, i might try it out with a 1 month prem but who knows if i would stay. It doesnt matter about bugs since if you're going through Mgame they would be giving you the updates right? and they dont fix any bugs for usko so wouldnt your server be bugged too?

thank you guys, for those dumb people I can make out hopefully if my plan succeed I would make double what i spent on If k2 makes like $500k per mounth maybe more or less? 4 mounths = license i wont make $500k per mounth at start for sure so lets say its one year and why im thinking about this because I never seen someone saying good things about K2 since i ever Played KO maybe few really few stuff they did for the community about the patchs yeah it cost money ill see how it goes still im not quite sure about this
    and for private server I remmber server wich im not going to name had +600 players on and made like +$2k of donations in mounth because they had new items and stuff but then it died. you cant have much stuff on private server as legit ones I remmember when K2 tried to sue one private server because they had Download link for knightonline client then the owner moved the download link into the forums.
    we will see how does this go guys

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    200 is Max i've seen on a PS ;o
    i meant usko server

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    On topic: Yes i would move to a new server and yes alot of my money spending babas would also. It would be awesome to see such a great game as KO in the hands of a company that actually wanted to do something with the game.
    MGames can actually sell a license to whoever they want as long as they are not in direct competition with K2 in the USA. So... make it a European server or something like that and they have no case.

Of topic (aimed at the private server talk): From what it sounds like he is talking about making a legit KO server. Not some random illegal private server that you can find loads of.
    As for people who have never seen more than 200+ people online on a private server.. All i can say is that you missed out on TitanKO while we had it up and running. To bad we got crashed and never managed to get the database working again. The last 5 days of the server we had a stable number at 240+ players online 24/7.

If these plans are for real then youd have my support and others for sure.
    there was once turk server, ironko, had over 1k users but due to many people in cz and stuff, people were getting the "knight online bla bla error and had to shut down"

1k on private server damn nice, thats my point ! PS = never ending bugs worse than usko.
    unless you have some really talented coders

mgames wont sell, i believe eric or some other old school tried to do something about it and didnt work...

stop dreaming

Banned

ya.. it was pretty good server..

it build for the players need

it was very very very balanced sever, which all the classes were compared and none of them were over powered (well maybe mages were )

oh and it was turkish server

and i didn't understand what you meant in your reply?

are you going to buy KO license? xD

Leonidas

Yeah, they obviously aren't doing anything to help fend of cheaters. You seriously think you can do a better job then the corporation they built? Eventually your server would be corrupted too(if not more), and once it is you wouldn't have the slightest idea of what to do.

So you want to buy ko ?

Let me be the first to say that buying ko license for 2mil is like one of the most retarded way of spending your 2mil.

Shit dont let me be the one to discourage you to do it. Go for it im sure there are people who have spent 2mil on more useless things.

ill study this with my father and if we find it great ill buy it, I didnt find 2 mills on streets lol well my dad worked for them "H" and wants me to start a business not quite sure if ko is the right choice gonna see thank you guys. about mgame i got contact with them while ago and they do sell it but its bit expensive yeah still i need to make poll in turkish forums non turk players are like 5k-10k? Haha maybe i should make TRKO, Turkish knightonline and leave US KO for you guys xD. you may discuss or close this topic for now, thanks.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    ill study this with my father and if we find it great ill buy it, I didnt find 2 mills on streets lol well my dad worked for them "H" and wants me to start a business not quite sure if ko is the right choice gonna see thank you guys. about mgame i got contact with them while ago and they do sell it but its bit expensive yeah still i need to make poll in turkish forums non turk players are like 5k-10k? Haha maybe i should make TRKO, Turkish knightonline and leave US KO for you guys xD. you may discuss or close this topic for now, thanks.
    This game is way too old and has a bad reputation linked to its name.

You'd also need years to build up a real following. By then, imba mmorpgs would be out and a lot of people would have given up any hope for this old senile game.

Also, don't forget that most usko players aren't gonna happy to sell all the things they've worked months/years to get..

You also forgot the cost of paying a team of dev, admins, gms, servers, taxes, etc...

It would have been a really nice investment 3 years ago, doing it now wouldn't be a good idea

As long as you have a dedicated support team and a knowledgeable staff to work out any bugs i believe you could actually get quite a few people to leave usko. I know the main thing that keeps me here is the pvp. Cheaper prices... better service... and a less buggy/abused/cheated on game? Would there ever be a question in anyones mind that this could possibly be the best idea ever. and if you have the funds to do it. gogogo lemme know when it's up and i'll test it out for you. unless you do end up doing the TRKO idea. that's all peace.

If you really want to double 2 mil or even more,then you need the turkish players,if not,it's just a waste,and if buying the license,you need the very latest version of KO,because something like KE will not excite anyone(and there is like 999 Private servers).

lvling to 80 again no thx :s

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast