Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Would you leave USKO if..

This is a discussion on Would you leave USKO if.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i read somewhere bur forgot where. there were writing that total cost its like 5m for license techincal support etc ...
Page: 3

i read somewhere bur forgot where. there were writing that total cost its like 5m for license techincal support etc and for each patch u r paying money too.

Scallywag

I think KO in its present state is a right off. If you had the money, id get a team together (english speaking) who would take the very best features of KO, all the things that make this game popular aka the awesome pvp and build a new game from scratch. Theres so many talented people out there programers and graphic artists and game designers etc etc. It would of course be a start up company, unless you could get blizard to invest in it, but i think there is a huge potential for a game of this type out there and a huge potential to make lots of money.

Heck if K2 are making so much money from this buggy broken game imagine what could be achieved with a game that had a minimum of bugs, features worked properly and had a team of 24/7 gms on each server.

Online gaming is a growing market..and the potential is definately there

xanarchistx

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    New KO starts?! MGame sells the license for like $2mills. maybe name it Global KO?
    would you leave ko for new KO?
    there will be also Player Moderator people they will help gamemasters to catch cheaters!
    there will be 4 servers. and more will come and like it will have better futures than usko, and more servers in time, active gms and CS
    1- Global Server
    2- Turkish ONLY server
    3- Turkish-free ONLY server
    4- Fun server open once in a week and for 3 hours only.

Premuims would be cheap like Plat premuim $20. Gold 15 Silver prem? 10$ Bronze $5
    and hopefully it will have more items and better patches than USKO
    and of course do you think the idea would sucess?

I'm going to flame this because your question is rhetorical.

You're asking us if we would leave USKO for a new KO. Okay, that's fine.. A decent question..

MGame sells the license for like $2mills. maybe name it Global KO?
    MGame would then no longer support USKO, probably causing it to be shut down. Nobody would be getting paid anymore.

So then USKO would cease to exist, meaning the people you're asking IF they would leave would be FORCED to leave because USKO ceases to exist. They would have no chance but to move to a new server.

A big company should take the best thing from KO (PK) and make a higher graphics game with bigger maps and more weps. that would be awesome.

its aion imo hehe

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

sweet Cant wait too see what will happen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123