Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wow +11 Reversed Raptor

This is a discussion on Wow +11 Reversed Raptor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they must can check it the particular items has double id tags or not, cant be that hard...
Page: 3

FatM4n

they must can check it the particular items has double id tags or not, cant be that hard

Darkkiller

its not about an item which has 2 id tags. if you destroy the rest of the items there wont be a id tag problem for the duper. what im talking is pre rofd tho. but not sure if u dupe an item in rofd its treated as a dupe item. if so server side has a id tag checker every time u login and dunno if that is possible. maybe duped items cannot be moved or traded after a server restart when k2 makes a id check regularly

You dont get my point the item could be duped but all the rest of the duped raptors could have been deleted therefore no reference to a duplicated ID. The way to find out is check backup data,trade logs etc. But they have to do this all manually because they cant be arsed to design applications that would minimalize the time and make k2 support much more efficient

FatM4n

yes, but in rofd dupe a bunch of ites and delted the left overs nto working

Crimsonrain

Default Re: Wow +11 Reversed Raptor

Originally posted by Ap0o
    Wow an dude on Xigenon *Showed me heas Rapptor *
    Item it is 100% Legit , he got it from a boss and made it +9 with Lots off luck
    + item is Checked by Gm Greenster *

Theres also one in ares but its +9/90 same thign tho some guy showed me in trade cuz told him as joke ym md were +10 xD

No one has a legit 9/90 raptor get over it. GMs lie all the time and 3/4s are corrupted their word means absolutely jack shit. The ignorance here is getting quite irritating.

thanatos

lol this dude fatman is so stupid hahahaha

understand this , raptor is PRE RoFD so he duped many and many +8s to get a +9 , he deleted the rest and it becomes legit but it comes from duped items , get it now ? lolz

TunaFishyMe

lol fatman...please think before you talk

i love how all the 9+ in xigneon were "checked and investigated" by GMs where as nothing on diez/ares is ever investigated. lol. But seriously, who do dupers just show people their dupes?

Also the system put in place to lock duped items to a character does not even work, zero got rolled back and ended up duping his strengths set but was able to move/delete one set.

TunaFishyMe

how did he dupe it? Was the other set on another account? Is it possible to dupe on item all on 1 account? Im kind of curious if the dupe check is within your own char or across the entire database.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    how did he dupe it? *Was the other set on another account? *Is it possible to dupe on item all on 1 account? *Im kind of curious if the dupe check is within your own char or across the entire database.
    he had lent them out and then was hacked and rolledback.

hey let me give u some help

GMS TALK BOLLOCKS. GMs DONT CHECK ANY FUCKING LOGS. NO ONE TAKES A REVERSED RAPTOR UP TO +11 UNLESS THEY HAVE 20 MORE IN THEIR INN. THE DUPE FREEZE SYSTEM DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

i already duped str stuff accidentally and it was tradable upgradable and sellable. I accidentally duped a +8 chitin helm and it was tradable and upgradable. I already made a +12 dex earring entirely out of duped +9's bought from chicken turks and it has survived every wipe and is perfectly tradable. This dupe freeze shit barely fucking works if at all.

GotCha

IKnowMyJob showed me rap +9 in dies :mellow:

OneShot

Originally posted by 0000000

GMS TALK BOLLOCKS. GMs DONT CHECK ANY FUCKING LOGS. NO ONE TAKES A REVERSED RAPTOR UP TO +11 UNLESS THEY HAVE 20 MORE IN THEIR INN. THE DUPE FREEZE SYSTEM DOESNT FUCKING WORK.
    I think u need a lot more than 20 Raptor +8 to make 1 +9. At least in 25 +7 items i only got 1 +8 so u should need like 50 or more :huh:

Originally posted by 0000000

i already duped str stuff accidentally and it was tradable upgradable and sellable. I accidentally duped a +8 chitin helm and it was tradable and upgradable. I already made a +12 dex earring entirely out of duped +9's bought from chicken turks and it has survived every wipe and is perfectly tradable. This dupe freeze shit barely fucking works if at all.

I love ur way with words Cy :wub:.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast