Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Wow, Great job K2, Fired the only GM that does his job

This is a discussion on Wow, Great job K2, Fired the only GM that does his job within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss Like i said i was a con and heard BOTH sides So that means u heard ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    Like i said i was a con and heard BOTH sides
    So that means u heard from Mahina what she told to her boss about Saturo?

I've been a constable, GM, etc. and I never knew whatever was going on inside K2. Always pieces and bits of information. Being outside that company means u hear everything from second or third hand. Sorry but I dont think u know about what really was going on. Just what Saturo told u or whatever u heard from other ppl.

Now if u WORKED there, thats a different story, but its not the case.

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by resurecter
    You mean the "best" GM that Diez ever had?
    that one that was messing up almost every bossevent he made?
    spawning volcanics inside moradon?
    spawning all bosses next to human base ?

making private boss events for his friends?
    giving free lvls who buys premium first??

do you call this a good GM????

too bad they didnt fire him at that time before he screwed Diez
    ok yeah i'll admit he fucked up, now tell me you have NEVER, not once screwed up in your life and found a way to conpensate for your actions, I'm guessing you don't play on Ares but he was more than liked, yeah he fucked up, like every other human. Is that any reason to talk shit about somneone and get them fired from their job, see to you he's just a person who mods your server and mothing else, have you thought of mabey he has a family to feed? It's pretty screwed up when you get someone fired from their job so you can achive more, now he's jobless bcause that bitch had to go talk shit, mabey she should have had a private convo with him and say hey you can't do this or that. Now personally I can't even imangine doing that to my worst enemy, but i guess some people are so fucked up that they'll go as far as to get someone fired so they can make more money

who the fuk are you, everyone fucks up. *On Ares he redeemed himself, now we're back to square one
    why does every angry little child gotta respond with comments liek "fuk you" or "who the fuk are you?" It doesn't matter who I am. I was a constable on Diez when Saturo was there. Because of that I know that he wasn't on Ares long enough to make any difference anyway no matter how well he might have done while he was there. Ares is the first and oldest server and has more problems then you know. I was there from the first week and left. I've seen it when it was actually a good server.

he was the best on ares... I never saw him on. When i GM'd ares i was on more or less 12/7 i just didnt have the correct tools to do a decent job even tho i sent lists in to get checked out, 255 banned the macroer's etc

DieWithMyKiss

whos childish? Me or the person clamming to be someone thats just someone talking shit

BDragieta

From my experience with them both...

trying to get my account back... BDragieta (lol i hud give up)

Mahina... Ok we will look in to it for you...
    Didnt ask for any information, how the fuck u gonna look into it... lol

Velucia, talks to me for about 2 hours, gets me in contact with customer support by telaphone, adds me on msn to tell me when the guy is free...

Velucia was a GM that cared about the players...He was making Ares into a great server...

Maybe you have to do a bad job to keep your place at k2 :S

Or maybe because Velucia would ban all the macroers with gold premium k2 got rid because they were losing money...

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Festo
    he was the best on ares... I never saw him on. When i GM'd ares i was on more or less 12/7 i just didnt have the correct tools to do a decent job even tho i sent lists in to get checked out, 255 banned the macroer's etc
    he wasent a remote GM, therefore he couldnt be 12/7

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by BDragieta
    From my experience with them both...

trying to get my account back... BDragieta (lol i hud give up)

Mahina... Ok we will look in to it for you...
    Didnt ask for any information, how the fuck u gonna look into it... lol

Velucia, talks to me for about 2 hours, gets me in contact with customer support by telaphone, adds me on msn to tell me when the guy is free...

Velucia was a GM that cared about the players...He was making Ares into a great server...

Maybe you have to do a bad job to keep your place at k2 :S

Or maybe because Velucia would ban all the macroers with gold premium k2 got rid because they were losing money...

excatly

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    he wasent a remote GM, therefore he couldnt be 12/7[/b]
    So he couldn't go home and work. Correct me if im wrong but if you want to you can still log into the game at home, and note down information until you get back to the office

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

You guys complain too much :lol:
    Beramus dont even have a Gm, or if we have one he is almost a ghost. Sometimes 2-2 weeks you see ChickenHeadNoobForever has been banned , Imacrobutiamonlylvl15 has been banned........and thats all.

whos childish? *Me or the person clamming to be someone thats just someone talking shit
    make sense please.

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

he wasent a remote GM, therefore he couldnt be 12/7
    So he couldn't go home and work. Correct me if im wrong but if you want to you can still log into the game at home, and note down information until you get back to the office[/b]
    whicih is what he did, u didnt see when he logged on many people got banned

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Gollum
    You guys complain too much *:lol: *
    Beramus dont even have a Gm, or if we have one he is almost a ghost. Sometimes 2-2 weeks you see ChickenHeadNoobForever has been banned , Imacrobutiamonlylvl15 has been banned........and thats all.
    see thats the point, they finally get a good GM and then they fire him..are they dumb?

DieWithMyKiss - If he got screwed then unlucky. Me devile and morax all got screwed and got nothing from being GM's. No thanks etc devile even got framed, even tho all the evidence pointed to a certain other person :rollseyes:

DieWithMyKiss

see, you guys did this for fun, he had a family and that was his actual job, now to make someone loose thier job is beyond "unluckly". Now what? Money from the goverment till he can find a new job, thats just evil and I don't say that to be funny in any way. WHat she did was a horrible thing to do and if she died in a fire I would have no pitty

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast