Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WUT dies trina went from 50-400m

This is a discussion on WUT dies trina went from 50-400m within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what the hell for ????? whats wrong with low prices? u earn less by sellin but u can buy cheap... ...
Page: 2

japo

what the hell for ????? whats wrong with low prices? u earn less by sellin but u can buy cheap... same shit, but u can find almost everything on merch... no need to make "B> Mirage Sword +7 for 21 gbs" on forum -_- ppl use damn brains![/b]
    I have learned 1 thing about KO economy during his history... when prices go down like last weeks it means THERE IS NO METHOD for dupe working atm in every servers. no bus dupe/ item dupe or quest items abuse. 1 player duping and some friends its enough for destroy 1 server economy, cuz 1st thing they ll do its buy trinas/tears uniques at merchant etc... every day :S

if 1 day (lets hope that not) prices rise to insane numbers and good items dissapear from merchant, it means that... holy shit!! dupe would be back

ISeeYouPee

i hope prices will go up, i saw that too, and im suporting them[/b]
    u know in your sig that symbol is from serbia?
    samo sloga serbina spasava

I suppose if prices keep falling, people may have to revert to coin farming again, something that I haven't even considered doing since I was new to this game. One hour farming coins and npc drops just to get enough coins for pots to go 1 hour of pk :huh:

Beast&Harlot

yeah but as a result every fucker and his grandma can make uniques +2/3 and weapons +9[/b]
    Like you care, you only buy your shit or have others buy it for you since you owe people money, and not like you make anything anyways you just buy it all so what the fuck do you care....oh yea thats right you only care about your self dont want anyone else to have good gear or to have gear like you...

Low prices ftw ... easy to sell and buy items.

Banned

Like you care, you only buy your shit or have others buy it for you since you owe people money, and not like you make anything anyways you just buy it all so what the fuck do you care....oh yea thats right you only care about your self dont want anyone else ot have good gear or to have gear like you...[/b]

holy cracker that was a mouthfull!

I'd like to give this a +2, TY

yea i want prices to go up becuase i need money for pots, But not too high like 21gb for a rapy +7 like wtf...

omegaangel

what the hell for ????? whats wrong with low prices? u earn less by sellin but u can buy cheap... same shit, but u can find almost everything on merch... no need to make "B> Mirage Sword +7 for 21 gbs" on forum -_- ppl use damn brains![/b]
    Need money for pots T_T

Like you care, you only buy your shit or have others buy it for you since you owe people money, and not like you make anything anyways you just buy it all so what the fuck do you care....oh yea thats right you only care about your self dont want anyone else to have good gear or to have gear like you...[/b]
    that was a pretty random insult... completely out of line. he just stated that its easier to make +3 uniques now. if i had saved up 1000 gbs (which was easy when the 2000 scrolls were worth 8+ gbs), i could buy 27 rocs for 7 gbs each (189 gbs) and make a +3. all the people that have lots of coins are goign to be fully decked out while the price get lower and lower. i think thats what hes talkin about

Beast&Harlot

that was a pretty random insult... completely out of line. he just stated that its easier to make +3 uniques now. if i had saved up 1000 gbs (which was easy when the 2000 scrolls were worth 8+ gbs), i could buy 27 rocs for 7 gbs each (189 gbs) and make a +3. all the people that have lots of coins are goign to be fully decked out while the price get lower and lower. i think thats what hes talkin about[/b]
    apparently you dont know nick very well,you should hear him 90% of the time, he thinks he is hot shit because he can babashop to bad he cant buy skills, ill give it to him he has gotten better but he still wouldnt be shit with out his rich ass grandpa and being able to buy items any time he wanted.

apparently you dont know nick very well,you should hear him 90% of the time, he thinks he is hot shit because he can babashop to bad he cant buy skills, ill give it to him he has gotten better but he still wouldnt be shit with out his rich ass grandpa and being able to buy items any time he wanted.[/b]
    dude u seriously need some help

all u do is give ppl shit...

u jealous hes having fun at this game or somthing? better items??

its his decision if he wants 2 buy shit with usd

<_<

Beast&amp;Harlot

dude u seriously need some help

all u do is give ppl shit...

u jealous hes having fun at this game or somthing? better items??

its his decision if he wants 2 buy shit with usd

<_<[/b]
    Oh yes giving people shit means i need help you know it...and jealous that he is havin fun nope not really....dont care about items either....and really im pretty sure its my decision to state my opinion also so are you jealous because i can speak my mind or somethin???

i think Beramus is the most expensive server, it&#39;s rare to see mage complete +8 or priest shell +8 in merchant a long with many thing that still not available in the merchant , but when i logged with a char in diez i was laughing at the prices, lucky you&#39;re play in a very cheap server

SpaceFlower

u know in your sig that symbol is from serbia?
    samo sloga serbina spasava [/b]
    p brate najveci srpski klan u KO

oO Jc Oo

yeah but as a result every fucker and his grandma can make uniques +2/3 and weapons +9[/b]

u r not teh online one aba :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12