Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

::Xp1ici7:: a scammer

This is a discussion on ::Xp1ici7:: a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For any of you who know ::xp1ici7:: from ares, he stole dual shards +8, dual rol's, chitin +8, and a ...
Page: 2

For any of you who know ::xp1ici7:: from ares, he stole dual shards +8, dual rol's, chitin +8, and a PP+1 from his real life friend someonespecial. Anyone who deals with him in game watch out for him if he will steal from a real life friend he will steal from anyone in game. Anyone who has him in their clan is dumb, keep a scammer in your clan... go ahead have fun. and dont say i didnt warn you.

Just so you all know everything that xp1ici7 has that is any good was given to him by me SomeoneSpecial or stolen from me SomeoneSpecial. In other words ::xp1ici7:: is a noob.

This happened about a month ago I am only now posting this becuase only now i have proof.[/b]
    No honor among thieves? haha serves you rite ya piece of crap :P

since when am i a theif tokek/synethtic? name one person i stole from ever.... you can call me a lot of things tokek but the last thing you can call me is a theif. i got my respect with others. in fact i gave more than i ever needed to. especially to ppl like xp1ici7 and turns out it wasn't worth helping anyone that noob wouldve quit ko a long time ago if it wasn't for me and giving him items. then he goes and steals my items on top of what i gave him. i never stole or screwed anyone over for items. so watch your words. please tokek PLEASE NAME ONE PLAYER I HAVE STOLEN FROM???? JUST 1 NAME 1 person I HAVE EVER STOLE FROM. also tokek or syntehtic as you seem to want to call yourself now, (i dunno when or where you came up with your new name like you own or something) any friend i have in ko has been a friend for a long time so tell me about honor please do? where do you even get the balls to talk shit about me when i nevear did anything but help you even when eternal_knights stripped you of your items and character i still helped you until you tried to snake me. so you consider yourself a theif if you want but i'm not going to jump in your category.

garfieldbr what are you smiling at? are you smiling cause there is no more someonespecial to OWN YOU? LOL.

and yea vandy same msn i added you.

since when am i a theif tokek/synethtic? name one person i stole from ever.... you can call me a lot of things tokek but the last thing you can call me is a theif. i got my respect with others. in fact i gave more than i ever needed to. especially to ppl like xp1ici7 and turns out it wasn't worth helping anyone that noob wouldve quit ko a long time ago if it wasn't for me and giving him items. then he goes and steals my items on top of what i gave him. i never stole or screwed anyone over for items. so watch your words. and yea vandy same msn i added you.[/b]
    Are you fuckin kidding me? Forgetting that you used MY website to advertise your "Hack" and steal people's accounts? gtfo

i must be lol. name one person i stole from?

www.freewebs.com/chemicalreactedhumans ring a bell?? Frozen b/c of you're illegal use.
    Forgetting WHY i got kicked out of Ek? (yes, i took the fall for it too)
    ME/You/xplicit scammed a WHOLE CLAN out of ROL/chitin bow/shell/ect... more than just 1 person, try 30+ :/

arko

before dupe whipe he sold me two duped shard+8 <3

Go search.. in someway you can find out where he lives.. and when you do.. take some stones with you, smahs every window in the hole fucking house..

funny the only 2 ppl who were tossedd out were you and xp1ici7 and i only left with because xp1ici7 got the boot. so i lfet with him. and as for scamming we got the drops ourselves thats all we didnt tell the clan which was against the rules. then agian i was also the only person to pay back the clan.

funny the only 2 ppl who were tossedd out were you and xp1ici7 and i only left with because xp1ici7 got the boot. so i lfet with him. and as for scamming we got the drops ourselves thats all we didnt tell the clan which was against the rules. then agian i was also the only person to pay back the clan.[/b]
    You&#39;re so full of shit it makes me sick. Corp you&#39;re a pathetic liar and cheater, it&#39;s called karma get over it.
    (i enjoy how you casually ignored the fact that you&#39;ve been scamming people out of their accounts for who knows how long...)
    I doubt it would really even matter if he didn&#39;t take them from you, you prob. would have gotten the character deleted by the gm like your last one.

RingWra1th

For any of you who know ::xp1ici7:: from ares, he stole dual shards +8, dual rol&#39;s, chitin +8, and a PP+1 from his real life friend someonespecial. Anyone who deals with him in game watch out for him if he will steal from a real life friend he will steal from anyone in game. Anyone who has him in their clan is dumb, keep a scammer in your clan... go ahead have fun. and dont say i didnt warn you.

Just so you all know everything that xp1ici7 has that is any good was given to him by me SomeoneSpecial or stolen from me SomeoneSpecial. In other words ::xp1ici7:: is a noob.

This happened about a month ago I am only now posting this becuase only now i have proof.[/b]

i gotta lol now... Duper/macroer scamming another Duper/Macroer ? whats wrong u lost ur touch in duping?

xplicit is one of the noobest rogues that ares have , he is stupid to steal items from a real life friend turkish cafe style i dont know how these ppl can sleep at night

hi seby long time no see.

ringwraith.... look at the kettle calling the cauldron black...... i remember when you and Darkness used to dupe... you got balls talking about duping like no one knows what you did. btw ring whatever happened to your old account banned i bet. i know darkness got banned :lol:

KingOfPika

Knowing ::Xp1ici7:: &#39;s illusion skill+running away on 1vs1 at every redball, I say he is highly capable of scamming when he has that low mentality level.

yes ss why don&#39;t u find out where he lives and u go over and tell him look bro if u still want to walk properly just give me back my shit ? if hes a little kid tell his parents what scammer their son is becoming :P good luck

RingWra1th

hi seby long time no see.
    ringwraith.... look at the kettle calling the cauldron black...... i remember when you and Darkness used to dupe... you got balls talking about duping like no one knows what you did. btw ring whatever happened to your old account banned i bet. i know darkness got banned :lol:[/b]

Wish i knew how to dupe sicco then i wouldnt have to waste time farmin DM&#39;s back then. And i think you mistake me for someone else because me and darkness werent exactly friends :P more like enemies

And i didnt play archer for what 1-2 years or something cant even rememb now..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast