Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

you think about the towers?

This is a discussion on you think about the towers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger well Warrior with 14k Hp and more than 200 FR tho ,4 Priests and 3 mages ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    well Warrior with 14k Hp and more than 200 FR tho ,4 Priests and 3 mages .... still won't be able to tank ?
    nah we tried with mypootie and imsven, theirs noway your tanking those towers unless you have a full priest party with one warrior tanking them then mages coming in after to novatown, which is kinda pointless..but yeah only other way is to have full party of 83 mages drop dragons on towers so that takes off the damage of towers, but not all of them. So far, no way in hell to NT;/ all in all , these new towers suck but stopped hackers from nova towning lol

The One And Only Senior Member

Well, I checked that today earlier and,
    You are able to do nova town with mages but you gotta have a strong tanker (14k hp and lots of flame ressist) and atleast 2priests to spam heal him non stop, if you had 3 it could be awesome. but I didn't stay inside for long,
    I just went inside for like 10sec(enough for mages to drop novas and run back - not camping human/orc base) and went outside ^^.There wasn't any dbuffer inside so its not really was risky ..
    But after all I think they had to make the same towers but not hitting like 15times in 1sec like now..
    just hitting higer but not that fast..

@kojudo at least before mgame, it was banneable use dragons to tank towers, so I guess (if it stills being a reason for ban) its not an option

Quote Originally Posted by Andreu View Post
    @kojudo at least before mgame, it was banneable use dragons to tank towers, so I guess (if it stills being a reason for ban) its not an option
    oh they ban for that? thats kind of stupid, but sorta makes sense cause with enough mages spamming dragon constantly , no1 will be hit ever. i can see why its bannable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123