Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Your Dream V's

This is a discussion on Your Dream V's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well this is really funny , i would say extremely funny. 1st If some people like my videos (frapped with ...
Page: 9

Well this is really funny , i would say extremely funny.

1st If some people like my videos (frapped with a fx5500 video card and probably under 15 fps) it's allright some people does some people doesn't right?

2nd I really don't have nothing to prove, i didn't try to, and for sure now than i am out of the game i won't, more than enough people remind me as a fair player, with not the best items in game, always trying to help if somebody ask me for help or tips as 000000 did when i asked for some tips.

3rd It's not my fault that some guys don't like me, in fact i am not the right guy to talk, if somebody is looking to be famous

4rd Many people defeated me i was not the best im not the best and i won't be the best, but for sure i have a really nice time playing ko, i have a really nice life out of the game with my girlfriend, mountain biking and staying away of any game, but i really like to visit once in a while the forums, reminds me really good times and friends.

5th if somebody wanna vs me i'd say that im really sorry, i'd love to but it's another time there are many new guys playing really well i bet, (sadly i don't see good pk movies) i got my time and that was it .

And finally my dream vs was..

undefeated

Tempest

f9devil

dr4k0

Felix

Those are the guys that really impressed me

Banned

I think the point of this topic is settle -_-

Felix or one of the mods should make a tournament for next month pvp server...it should be (Recent vs Old)

This should be were all fate is decided (new minor method vs old minor+hp potting) and Felix also said in recent posts Zero have been playing lately...so that might mean that he might hold vs with newer rogues.

There too much talk and no action here Next month is for this "vs" dream to become reality...also the pvp server is a good idea because most people have same items and it is here were true skills are shown...

I hope the mods look deeper into this and make this thing happen, since is the only way to know who is right/wrong

P.S if this tournament does happen don't chicken out in the last minute :lol:[/b]
    I agree, is anyone down for it? Your my favorite ko4life poster for this. Although I do doubt any oldies will show up. I'm just looking foward to fighting DingDong, maybe Naidenz, Terrorblade I'd LOVE to fight you. We also can settle this little minor/hp pot vs pure minoring argument. I guess Felix will be representing Minor/pot since hes the only one still using it.

To paddy,

I didn't say you were bad for not minor-comboing, but for other things I noticed.

hennessy

Phantom_Rogue.... love that 8 ball pk video click.. damm love the old school pk video that he done ..

wish he is back to KO and make more video clicks..

btw.. he used minor skill with the mouse i believe spamming alot im sure.. but who cares still good pk video and vs .. ...

i wanna VS cooltang on ares with his items..

Banned Senior Member

Phantom_Rogue.... love that 8 ball pk video click.. damm love the old school pk video that he done ..

wish he is back to KO and make more video clicks..

btw.. he used minor skill with the mouse i believe spamming alot im sure.. but who cares still good pk video and vs .. ...[/b]
    EVeryone has to start somewhere.... so I didn&#39;t have the keyboard memorized for combos back then >< Old school PK was the best PK, and I mouse minor&#39;d at the very start when I didn&#39;t know a true form of minor heal, a little after I hit 70 I moved to keyboard minor

Xtr3m3

All the ppl that posted stop posting h34r:

So what happened to all the ego in this topic? :unsure: I think the most likely tournament drained the ego out of all :lol:

Now, with all the amount of hp/mp players have vs&#39;ing is retarded.
    <3 Lvl 70 cap.

Erm but still I woulda liked to fight 0000000, HitMachine, TempesT and chusco. And maybe the top NP holders from each server to show them that np means shit xD.

i think the person i would wanna 1 v 1 the most would be angelina jolie just to see those lips around my ....

we talking about vs with watever or just vs in ko ? be more specific[/b]
    I was thinking of a VTEC civic, my jetta would rip that hoe.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

What makes Chusco so good?

Even when people flame him he is humble and has alway had time to help people.

This argument will go on and on, alot of us older guys devloped methods that are now classed as noob yet when any of them jump on KO we do pretty ok. PK is about being smart and level headed. Unfortatly for me I now got some seriously nig project to do a sI am finally fit enought to do full time work after 2 years of having a fucked up back.

Alot of people do the talk but very few have the balls to show their godlyness to others. Yeah many hate my movies but at least I always given it a go. I am still proud of what I did in the game with my clan and the AHM guys , I am proud of the friendships I have made because of "the good old days".

Ironic how even after many of us are gone or not active our names will always come up in threads like this.

It was actually Paddy , Chusco ,JimXRox and Devile that helped me to start comboing and learning pk skills.

Paddy I think you need to find your old paintshop pics for old times sake my friend

Banned

This argument will go on and on, alot of us older guys devloped methods that are now classed as noob yet when any of them jump on KO we do pretty ok. PK is about being smart and level headed. Unfortatly for me I now got some seriously nig project to do a sI am finally fit enought to do full time work after 2 years of having a fucked up back.
    Alot of people do the talk but very few have the balls to show their godlyness to others. Yeah many hate my movies but at least I always given it a go. I am still proud of what I did in the game with my clan and the AHM guys , I am proud of the friendships I have made because of "the good old days".

Ironic how even after many of us are gone or not active our names will always come up in threads like this.

It was actually Paddy , Chusco ,JimXRox and Devile that helped me to start comboing and learning pk skills.

Paddy I think you need to find your old paintshop pics for old times sake my friend [/b]

i like ur video ;D
    u combo / minor might be "meh" but i still liked how u play ur rogue =)

nd: pvp server next month lets do a 1v1 tournament.. no +9 shit or +4 uniques xD just keep it +8 / +3 so its fair kk?

Banned

Paddy I think you need to find your old paintshop pics for old times sake my friend [/b]
    Forget the ego , they quit , they won&#39;t be coming back. For now I&#39;ll be looking to fight you at the next pvp event.

Banned

Forget the ego , they quit , they won&#39;t be coming back. For now I&#39;ll be looking to fight you at the next pvp event.[/b]

i can&#39;t wait

Terrorblade

Forget the ego , they quit , they won&#39;t be coming back. For now I&#39;ll be looking to fight you at the next pvp event.[/b]
    winning a vs won&#39;t make you right :huh:

Banned

winning a vs won&#39;t make you right :huh:[/b]
    Nope, just better then you.

Hop off, damn Diez groupie.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast