Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

_sLaY3r_ is hacked =(

This is a discussion on _sLaY3r_ is hacked =( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well no way they did it coz neither of them knows my secret answer so no way they can change ...
Page: 2

:slayer:

well no way they did it coz neither of them knows my secret answer so no way they can change the pass and email and all my shit.

WHOS WITH ME AT MANES?!

funny thing was....my ex-clan ReborN banned me off their ts after i talked about my account getting hacked...sounds fishy to me h43r: they will like "oh really", few laughs...then "BANNED" R3borN eh :unsure:

Lammer

What about your Secret Question?

I feel sry for you

chino

sharing info is the mistake that always leads to hacking, its a nono, i learned the hard way after playing smart for 2 years before it happened

Slayer keep in Diez

Originally posted by Lammer
    What about your Secret Question?

I feel sry for you
    i cant log on the website, my pass is changed like i said and pass retriveing wont work since email was changed too.

if i start over, ill start over with my fellow chickens Just Dont Share ur Accts Anymore People.. especially if u had good stuffs like me.

Cleatus

curious to see how tinker responds to this. I would never have seen that coming.

she doesnt think when she's mad, maybe she ddnt do it, but i gave her all my info wen i thought of quitting...i knew her acct too but then i saw it changed, so suspicions started...then she banned me off ts wen i started asking who might've been on my acct. then later on, a friend of mine told me that TINKER was talking personally to the person that always wanted my account and my stuffs :angry: more suspicions :unsure: im 99.9% she has something to do with it and .01% that i got k2D...go figure <_<

A WITCH IS A WITCH AND LIFE CANT BE A BITCH BUT PEOPLE U THOUGHT ARE FRIENDS CAN BE

Still cant believe does persons did that :wacko: I guess u have to know who to trust brotha <_<

giGabyte

these ppl didnt do shit, his ex clannies are goodguns, slayer your a dickhead you got what you deserved THE END!

i'll say this slayer, i feel bad that u got hacked, or k2'd which ever. but if what i hear is right about u hacking ur best and most trusted friends i say u deserve it. maybe u should tell lordaaron how u got the dagger. :angry:

bafoon

Default bla bla bla slayer said

i wont be sorry for that greedy ass
    im sure he is making up all that shit just to have some attintion..
    i never had such thing..
    u prob did that to have more money.. or something like that.. so dont go around talkin crap about other ppl that helped u
    but on the other hand u stab them in the back.. so sattil down kiddo.. and do some home work befor u go on posting some shit about good ppl that helped ur stinky ass all the way.. and try to find out the real hacker *cough* you *cough*
    so stfu u scammer and try for once to go on as a gentilman not as a pussy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast