Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

_sLaY3r_ is hacked =(

This is a discussion on _sLaY3r_ is hacked =( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was informed you even hacked my sisters account. She didn't have much, why would you even do that? You ...
Page: 5

frost

I was informed you even hacked my sisters account. She didn't have much, why would you even do that?

You really did change a lot, i wish i would have kicked you from clan when i wanted to, but was afraid of the consequences. I don't feel sorry for you at all.

:slayer:

Originally posted by frost
    I was informed you even hacked my sisters account. She didn't have much, why would you even do that? *

You really did change a lot, i wish i would have kicked you from clan when i wanted to, but was afraid of the consequences. I don't feel sorry for you at all.
    i hacked cynthia? oh please...u ppl should know me better, im not a hacker or a scammer. ur siter knows my account but i dont know hers so dont accuse me of shit unless ur sure. :angry:

:slayer:

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    i remember slayer when he was in seraph. i didnt see anything wrong with him. i respect r3born too but i just dont believe he's a hacker or scammer. its possible but just not enough evidence in my eyes. only reason he left seraph was cause our allies and him were ksing eachother on golems and some shit for like a week or so and he got tired of it and left. well slayer IF u did scam or hack any1 just admit cause u got nothing to lose. ur not playing ko anymore so admit and if u didnt then maybe they're all wrong. btw check ur pc for keylogger since u knew all their accounts and they got hacked and u got hacked too maybe u got keylogger.
    nothing to admit. i made false accusations and i apologize for the inconvenience. please purchase premium service through this link: www.knightonlineworld.com

goodbye people and im sorry for all the troubles i caused, i really am, but im not some of u think i am. most of u think of me as a negative person and im not h43r: goodbye and again im sorry but slayer is not a hacker nor a scammer.

Cya dude, goodluck in rl

Bah slayer..
    I feel sorry for you getting hacked, as Trip said i dont think you're a hacker nor scammer, but after reading this, you were selling dual shards +7 and fp +8... :huh:
    gl in manes & rl

p.s
    Spanky do you even know me that you're calling me retard?
    im sorry for the glave that Tinker made for him and what happened, but im the one who traded for his glave, he offered it his glave for my dual and it was a good deal imo and i traded, so better think twice before calling anyone retard for nothing.

btw, LordAaron is a goodgun w/e happened with the shards dont blame him for buying them, slayer said that he upgraded them after server restart..

bafoon

Originally posted by Sad1st
    Bah slayer.. *
    I feel sorry for you getting hacked, as Trip said i dont think you're a hacker nor scammer, but after reading this, you were selling dual shards +7 and fp +8... :huh: *
    gl in manes & rl

p.s
    im sorry for the glave that Tinker made for him and what happened, but im the one who traded for his glave, he offered it his glave for my dual and it was a good deal imo and i traded, so better think twice before calling anyone retard for nothing.

btw, LordAaron is a goodgun w/e happened with the shards dont blame him for buying them, slayer said that he upgraded them after server restart..
    dont worrie about that.. they didnt mean to hurt ur feelings.. they were only pissed off
    im here to say sorry about the insult u got.. anyways.. we wont go for lordaron and blame him or what ever.. we wil try to get a new shards..
    have fun mate.. and take care..
    P.S slayer.. i wont beileve a word u say.. cuz u r full with shit..

Originally posted by bafoon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bafoon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sad1st
    Bah slayer.. *
    I feel sorry for you getting hacked, as Trip said i dont think you're a hacker nor scammer, but after reading this, you were selling dual shards +7 and fp +8... :huh: *
    gl in manes & rl

p.s

dont worrie about that.. they didnt mean to hurt ur feelings.. they were only pissed off
    im here to say sorry about the insult u got.. anyways.. we wont go for lordaron and blame him or what ever.. we wil try to get a new shards..
    have fun mate.. and take care..
    P.S slayer.. i wont beileve a word u say.. cuz u r full with shit..[/b]
    Its not you who owe me an apology.
    and btw, i im a warrior and i dont mind doing dms with you guys to help him get shards, if you just get a buffer with 1920 heal (i dont have scrolls) and wolfer, we can get him shards

ingame nick: Sad1st

bafoon

Default to sad1st

dont worry mate about the shards thing..
    we will get them back..
    but thanks alot for ur offer..

and the thing about spanky..
    dont get mad at him pls.. he is cool.. but as u know.. when ppl get mad.. they do say something that they dont mean..
    hope u understand that there is no hard feelings.
    i wish u luck and lots of fun dude
    take care

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345