Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

dc in a minute or so

This is a discussion on dc in a minute or so within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they did something to block it and then u have to pay more, but wat could i do about it.....
Page: 3

Validating

they did something to block it and then u have to pay more, but wat could i do about it..

zahav meaning 012?

Cause if its 012 i might be able to help you...[/b]
    yes 012

AhWell

@ R0gue1gNite - they didnt :P what they sold you is ok, actually its very good for gamers.
    They basically moved you to a more advanced server that can route the connection between you and the game servers better.
    Its a good deal

@ RialiX - 012 are actually called 012"smile" because they joined up with 015, what you can try doing is remake your connection, if you have a router,
    change the server address from : cablelns.012.net.il to lns.inter.net.il , you will basically connect to the 015 servers instead of the 012 servers
    (same username and password, unless in your username you got XXX@012 change it to XXX@015).
    This is totally legal, so dont worry about that aspect.
    Try that first, because the 015 servers can connect to KO much better.

If you cant understand what i wrote, pm me and ill try to explain it better.

P.S - 012 also offer the same thing like bezeq (gamers dedicated server connection).

Cheers.

Validating

btw, i called them and they told me to try and use the 012 server, i guess by what u say 015 servers are better for ko so ill stick with 015

@ R0gue1gNite - they didnt :P what they sold you is ok, actually its very good for gamers.
    They basically moved you to a more advanced server that can route the connection between you and the game servers better.
    Its a good deal

@ RialiX - 012 are actually called 012"smile" because they joined up with 015, what you can try doing is remake your connection, if you have a router,
    change the server address from : cablelns.012.net.il to lns.inter.net.il , you will basically connect to the 015 servers instead of the 012 servers
    (same username and password, unless in your username you got XXX@012 change it to XXX@015).
    This is totally legal, so dont worry about that aspect.
    Try that first, because the 015 servers can connect to KO much better.

If you cant understand what i wrote, pm me and ill try to explain it better.

P.S - 012 also offer the same thing like bezeq (gamers dedicated server connection).

Cheers.[/b]

btw, i called them and they told me to try and use the 012 server, i guess by what u say 015 servers are better for ko so ill stick with 015[/b]
    U said u r in bezeq, lol?
    also i had a gamer package as well but it made me another problem, diffrent ragion which is lie.

AhWell

You get the different region error because of the gamers package, it works a lot like a proxy, which is why you got that error.
    It would seem to the game servers like you logged in from the USA.

R0gue1gNite - yes, the 015 servers are better routed and configured for gamers.

Validating

@rialix, usko is a shitty game now, i play private servers , thus not having any problem

You get the different region error because of the gamers package, it works a lot like a proxy, which is why you got that error.
    It would seem to the game servers like you logged in from the USA.
    R0gue1gNite - yes, the 015 servers are better routed and configured for gamers.[/b]
    i cant find where should i use this "server" thing

@rialix, usko is a shitty game now, i play private servers , thus not having any problem [/b]
    u said u r in bezeq so u rnt in bezeq if u using 015 / 012...

AhWell

Rialix, do you connect using a router or a dialer? and do u use windows vista or xp?

Rialix, do you connect using a router or a dialer? and do u use windows vista or xp?[/b]
    XP and i using modem

AhWell

If you have a ADSL connection all you have to do is change the @012 in your username to @015.
    If you connect through cables, its a bit more difficult.

Im assuming you have that yellow dialer thingie for 012?
    You will have to manually make a new dialer, ill try and make a small tut how to make it for 015.

well i already used 015 / 012 and many more shit, i am on the phone with CS everyday since 3 weeks ago.
    i think i will just move company

AhWell

Right-o , thats always an option

Just one last thing, Did you try asking them for their gamer package?
    Or are you just fed up and tired of them ? :P (which is also very probable :P )

Right-o , thats always an option

Just one last thing, Did you try asking them for their gamer package?
    Or are you just fed up and tired of them ? :P (which is also very probable :P )[/b]
    i've try their Gamer Package it just made me aproblem : "sorry but you are currectly trying to login from a diffrent country from which u registerd"
    but when i did open new char / tried to change the ragion it said : "faild, you are currectly registered from same country" and it said IL so i couldn't even log

AhWell

Try calling them and asking them to get a IL ip in the gamer's connection
    Seing as its generally like a proxy, they should be able to do it (if they arent retarded...).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123