Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Destro aka 1Gegen1 is a scammer!

This is a discussion on Destro aka 1Gegen1 is a scammer! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah gotta love some shady bitches......
Page: 3

johhnyutah

yeah gotta love some shady bitches...

Mp3Steelo

I spoke to destro and he told me he was banned at ko4life or muted or w/e. titanium, would you be so kind to check with the other moderators or who fixes this issue to check if destro is telling the truth ?

his account is being checked

Mp3Steelo

ty, if he's not banned or muted then we don't need any other proof, do we ?

ty, if he's not banned or muted then we don't need any other proof, do we ?[/b]
    ye indeed...

zheka1k

Hey Brad, finally we hear from you, it really is nice hearing from you. Yes im sorry i doubted u for a little, but now i can see how busy life can get, since i became my dads business owner i dont have time for anything now. U can ask all my friends, havent logged in for months. And college starting for me in 2 days, so i probably wont be playing ko very much. I really hope everything turns out well for you, i dont know about any of ur problems but im sure everything will be fine in the near future, like kevin said just make decisions that are best for you. And dont worry about the cleaver+9(Im sure all these game items are the least of your worries right now) I dont have much time to play anyway.

Best wishes to Brad.
    -Zheka

EGZO

Brad just don't worry who trusted u from the begining will trust u forever And to the others as i know him he will repay all back what he owe so just be patient and don't play with his reputation....... Good luck to all from pathos even enemies btw fuck u aristona

Bradshouse

Thanks Z preciate ya man, i'll be back in a lil bit just gotta figure out where im goin and stuff... See u all soon.

Egzo man its been a while... I couldnt have said it better myself and you know you always have a way with words bro however i was slightly disappointed that you didnt call anyone or mention the work monkey MUHAHA...

I guess I'd like to take a sec to say Sorry Juro and thanks for all of ko4life for understanding

destro has been checked seems he has the same ip as requelm and his account wasnt blocked
    he had a warning which could be 1-3 day mute but it took over 3 days to find this out so he shouldve been back by than
    so i gues we know now 1 more for on my scammer list

Bradshouse

wow... what a chump...
    Tasty you selling any shards atm abi?

Mp3Steelo

lol so he delvled the sin from lvl 79.12 to 78.99 and sold the items which i had, his list looked so much like it and he was turkish also but i just didn't want to give the warn without being sure

so i did it

johhnyutah

wow thats re(fuckin)tarded what a bich

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123