Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

detected and terminated hacking tool program error (10a01)

This is a discussion on detected and terminated hacking tool program error (10a01) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not work ether for me sup chiaaaaa !!!!...
Page: 2

not work ether for me sup chiaaaaa !!!!

WHATS SUP BRO

DAM IT WORKED WILE 30 MINS THEN THE ERROR APPEARS

SUCKS

did anyone fix it ??

u guys gettin wierd shitt leave that game

chiantino update ur hackshield in hshield folder or follow the fixes these guys make => might be a [FIX] for this new error !!!

yep bro , i tryed that and worked for a while , then the **** appears again lol

try one of those fixes in the link im able to play cuz of update of hshield

Well im using Windows 8 curently and cant even lunch to KO getting 10a01 error lol Determinated hacking tool program , wierd...cant figured what's going on...
    all i've got running on my pc is iObit malware and Advanced system care, but i dont think that's making a problem.also running msn and garena plus...

any idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    Well im using Windows 8 curently and cant even lunch to KO getting 10a01 error lol Determinated hacking tool program , wierd...cant figured what's going on...
    all i've got running on my pc is iObit malware and Advanced system care, but i dont think that's making a problem.also running msn and garena plus...

any idea ?
    I don't even know if anyone's ever gotten KO to run in Windows 8. Was it working for you previously (on Windows 8)? If not, I'd personally suggest dual booting (or just using another PC) until they get around to fixing stuff.

I have this same problem.
    All the people of my clan have the same problem, they told be problem in hackshield

Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8...

All the same problem :/

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

well i only had it at viste once i installed 7 no problem but just have 7 since 3 weeks and the problem with vista was just 1 or twice in a month

Red face SOLUTION

After experimenting by trial and error and system restores, I figured out that the Hackshield may be influenced by the antivirus program that is set on your computer. This occurred in both my computers and the solution worked for both. Depending on your antivirus program, you may be able to add 'Exclusions', in which case you add the Gamersfirst folder that's in your Program Files folder in the C: drive. I, however, was using Microsoft Security Essentials, and this didn't work, so I switched to another free antivirus program downloadable on cnet. This time around I used avast! I then had to add an exclusion in avast!

To do so, simply open up your avast! screen > Real-Time Shields > File System Shield > Expert Settings > Exclusions > Add > Browse > C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\

After pressing 'Ok' and exiting the File System Shield Settings, go to the 'Settings' up top by 'Upgrade' > Silent/Gaming Mode > check the Silent/Gaming Mode. (This stops the pop-ups while KO is open).

This method works for both XP and Vista.

Hope this helps you guys, and happy gaming!

Banned Senior Member

run cc cleaner

Well since week I have windows 8. Since that time, he began to have a problem with this error. Today I could not get into the game, when logging still jumped me an error. When I turned off everything was ok.

For me it's msn problem

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

More then likely as others have posted this is an Antivirus issue or another running program. However I always get this error whenever Utorrent is running. Sometimes I have no clue what it is however when I exit and restart Knight Online it fixes the issue.

Easy fix to this problem is either one of two options first try running your Antivirus in silent/gaming mode as posted above.

OR

Start/msconfig/start up/ Uncheck all boxes except for ATI radeon / Catalyst Manager or Nvidia Graphics Support. Realtek HD Audio, Adobe, or anything that says the manufacturer is microsoft corporation keep checked.

Now hit the apply button and restart your computer it should fix your issues.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast