Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hacked! Farewell all

This is a discussion on Hacked! Farewell all within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [/b] ? temmu is one of the more trustful persons you can find in KO...omg plodez have lost his mind ...
Page: 4

japo

[/b]
    ? temmu is one of the more trustful persons you can find in KO...omg plodez have lost his mind pff

ps: what will be his next stupid answer?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

your last replies and comments about me or my brother[/b]
    Where in my post did I saw your name or "your brother's" name?
    u can post bullshits or be untouchable, just look at what u post[/b]
    Where's the bullshit you're saying? I posted that a lot of rogues are getting hacked - FACT. I asked if there are any known scamers in your clan - FACT.
    ? temmu is one of the more trustful persons you can find in KO...omg plodez have lost his mind pff[/b]
    You have no sense of humor.

Conclusion: lol @ you

Sorry to see you get hacked VanWilder. You've always been a nice guy to me and I consider you a friend. If you need any help investigating it, let me know. Will you still be playing on almedin?

japo

Where in my post did I saw your name or "your brother's" name?

Where's the bullshit you're saying? I posted that a lot of rogues are getting hacked - FACT. I asked if there are any known scamers in your clan - FACT.[/b]
    If someone dont have balls to let us know the good or bad things u have done... Is not my problem, i admited everytime and everywhere what i have done, doesnt matter if good or bad by ur point of view. I never thought that rest of community would really thought about me as a scammer , i just punished because i had the chance to do it. Is not my problem once again, i feel fine with my clannies and rest of server players... Isnt very comfortable that a portion of players (not counting boombers fan club ofc) think that, but i keep on posting because this forum is nice even with a interesting% of dumbs/kids on it

El_magico

Sorry to see you get hacked VanWilder. You've always been a nice guy to me and I consider you a friend. If you need any help investigating it, let me know. Will you still be playing on almedin?[/b]
    thanks Plodie, Sure i will be playing still in edana. Maybe even on VanWilder cause alot people offered me help with some items. If not, ill play on other chars, including Almedin.
    I been trying to get some vs with you these days but always your with sarakis and reebok who keep duffing my ass :lol:

Send ticket to k2, i been reading that people are getting other people's charecters on there account, and seeing as your items aren't sealed they could easily take them, but i don't know, seeing as other of your clannys got hacked when they were sealed, but seeing as you had NO other ip's on your account, if you are VERY lucky k2 may rollback.

El_magico

Send ticket to k2, i been reading that people are getting other people's charecters on there account, and seeing as your items aren't sealed they could easily take them, but i don't know, seeing as other of your clannys got hacked when they were sealed, but seeing as you had NO other ip's on your account, if you are VERY lucky k2 may rollback.[/b]

sure i'll try again. They gave me shells +6, Md's +7 and dex+9 jewelry today as a compensation. Jippie! :lol:

Fuck off K2 i don&#39;t need crap i want my items back <_< . So ill try send again.

Zanon

After returning to KO after a year+ absence, DF has offered me a spot in thier clan even though im lower lvl. I have no problems with scams or anyone in the clan. I do of course take the proper precautions. My items are sealed, no one plays on my account (my wife doesnt even know my pass :P ), and I dont talk to people I do not know. With that said, I dont think theres anything wrong with DF or its members. I dont know how or why Van got hacked, but I do trust DF and its members.

japo

After returning to KO after a year+ absence, DF has offered me a spot in thier clan even though im lower lvl. I have no problems with scams or anyone in the clan. I do of course take the proper precautions. My items are sealed, no one plays on my account (my wife doesnt even know my pass :P ), and I dont talk to people I do not know. With that said, I dont think theres anything wrong with DF or its members. I dont know how or why Van got hacked, but I do trust DF and its members.[/b]
    well if u want be gold prem... be careful, 3sr4rcash (df clannie) got hacked items sealed :S

van only lost unsealed items, so better use bronze prem for that... i will do :/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234