Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

ilovemygirl scammer

This is a discussion on ilovemygirl scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats crap man.... the kid is at school and doesnt have a computer, if say i was going to be ...
Page: 4

thats crap man.... the kid is at school and doesnt have a computer, if say i was going to be living somewhere that i had no pc and i had a trusted friend and i gave him pw , sa for example and then he CHOOSES to buy premium i.e i didnt ask him to do it for me and he CHOOSES to play xp the character it doesnt make it his at all. no one made him buy premium or xp the character im sure he was give the info under the circumstances of something along the lines of if your bored and want to play mage character heres my info, or maybe make sure my account stays safe and active play it every once in awhile... man as moderator you should be impartial if your friend scams a account you should take it the same was as if a 1 post noob scamms a account. investigate it see what happened and if its true get them off the board... i realize this is your friend but he admits to scamming the account and you are still defending him

moderator should be impartial you are playing favorites here scammer should be scammer...[/b]
    Investigate? Ofcourse I'm investigating it, didn't you read one of my first posts where I said that I would talk to ilove cause I wanna know what's going on, cause i despite scammers, I can't stand them.

I am NOT defending anyone, I wanna know the story from everyone's side. (ilove and kenny)

But to what you said I agree, but to be 100% sure about that, we need to have the REAL owner speak up and as long as the REAL owner doesn't say anything, this isnt really going anywhere.

Well i even pmed majix to check this, since he asked for proofs.........i guess he is afk and didnt saw it.And he is a good moderator, and will sort it out,[/b]

He did check and like I said, we need Proof. So far its just 'accusations' and the accused person saying that he paid for it and noone logged the account for a long time, since when he logged it on the website it asked to fill in the sq's.

Though, I don't get why Ilove has been posting those posts... :huh:

But, we're going to look into it.

ilove macro'd long time ago so did i both forgiven by the ppl in olympia we playing with he is great guy fun trustable never scam drops or nething of sort earned his items

if its true he played this account for sooo long lvl'd it all bought all premiums im sure this guy who is owner and haven't logged ko in forever wouldn't care neways and regardless if ilove is buying the premium according to k2's policys he is the owner THUS

DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME

ilove macro'd long time ago so did i both forgiven by the ppl in olympia we playing with he is great guy fun trustable never scam drops or nething of sort earned his items

if its true he played this account for sooo long lvl'd it all bought all premiums im sure this guy who is owner and haven't logged ko in forever wouldn't care neways and regardless if ilove is buying the premium according to k2's policys he is the owner THUS

DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME[/b]
    very dumb logic, its pretty much saying ok you have oppurtunity to scam so its ok. I dont think its fair to compare koxping in old days to scamming of accounts and selling them. Also i think its very shady known cheaters/ buggers are getting the back of community moderator who should be impartial and not cheat/bug, but this is not about that so for get it. Mostly i think its the point of ilove took a account which was not his to take and then is selling it because he knows the true owner cant do anything about it because he has no pc which is a very underhand sneaky thing to do. if this was not a internet game for example and a car and i had the title to the car and i let my friend borrow it... and he put some gas into the car then tried to sell it for money to another person wouldnt he be a thief? Its the same thing he was allowed to log the acct and play it not take it as his own and sell it.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Well chemical .......... i already gave his nick on rankingk and his msn.
    also , check for a second ip logged on my account today ............ i gave the ip to kenny to check if he wanted to add anything on post.

chemical and any other mod, check this post on ranking, and look for siriusbr reply on it ................. http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...35029&st=30

cRuX

so sad.. I knew kenny and ilovemygirl.. when ilovemygirl was in OwnedBy he was a fuckin prick..I always hated him..kenny always been goodgun Sad to hear this..

Hola gollum :P

So nice to see that SS from beramus... Genocide.. haha Perfect was such a fag... ><

p.s: ilovemygirl is a koxper and now scammer lol no way I would defend him.

FRACASSADOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!! Q TAL LAS COSAS TIO?

SiriusBr

This is Kenny

I know Daniel for more than 2 years, we used to play together in Beramus, he with his mage and I with mine. When I decided to start buying premiums, I had a problem cause to buy prem you need to have a International Credit Card, wich I didnt have... But Daniel has it, and I asked him to buy prem for me, I sent him the money and he bought it. We did it many times over a year. Thats why he always knew my acc info.

I had to take a break of ko this year, last time I plaied was on july, because of holidays. When I heard about Ko updating the security of the accs, it was too late I was already getting invalid pw message. I never tought it was Daniel, but when Gui told me he was selling a mage lvl 70 in ber, I was pretty sure it was mine! And I wasnt wrong...

This really sux, I mean he knows how much money I invested on the char, knows how hard I worked to lvl it. Ans suddenly he is selling it! aq
    Thats not right! What he is thinking? I just dont get it.

This is Kenny

I know Daniel for more than 2 years, we used to play together in Beramus, he with his mage and I with mine. When I decided to start buying premiums, I had a problem cause to buy prem you need to have a International Credit Card, wich I didnt have... But Daniel has it, and I asked him to buy prem for me, I sent him the money and he bought it. We did it many times over a year. Thats why he always knew my acc info.
    I had to take a break of ko this year, last time I plaied was on july, because of holidays. When I heard about Ko updating the security of the accs, it was too late I was already getting invalid pw message. I never tought it was Daniel, but when Gui told me he was selling a mage lvl 70 in ber, I was pretty sure it was mine! And I wasnt wrong...

This really sux, I mean he knows how much money I invested on the char, knows how hard I worked to lvl it. Ans suddenly he is selling it! aq
    Thats not right! What he is thinking? I just dont get it.[/b]

Guess that sums it all up for u doubters.

he is giving the char back

LOL sit down Ilove...

chantalmailhot

Scammers should be executed as in the time but only god knows

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234