Launcher is very slow, and so is everything else

This is a discussion on Launcher is very slow, and so is everything else within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG it has been an hour since I first tried to relog 1st time I try to relogg: launcher takes ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

OMFG it has been an hour since I first tried to relog
    1st time I try to relogg: launcher takes 5-10 minutes to load, login screen takes 5-10 minutes to load, then dc at 99% character data.
    2nd time I try to relogg: launcher takes 5-10 minutes to load, login screen takes 5-10 minutes to load, then dc at 99% character data.
    3rd time I try to relogg: launcher takes 5-10 minutes to load, dc at login screen.
    4th time I try to relogg: launcher takes 5-10 minutes to load, login screen takes 5-10 minutes to load, dc trying to log Edana1 server.
    5th time I try to relogg: X-Trap Error

I have my anti-virus turned off, I have ipconfig /flushdns'd, nothing speeds the loading process up.
    Any ideas???

StaticShock

Me too bc my pc is slow

Matador

I also have been having this problem only thing that worked for my was to completely uninstall my symantec and norton anti viruses and reinstall ko. no more 99% d/cs no more.. hope it helps

Jay

make it so launcher connects directly to the logg-in ip

im having +- the same problem it doesnt fress me or nothing but its a litle slower now i take up to 15 sec. almoust to get in-game normal time was -10 and when i try to Alt-Tab or just go to the other screan it lags a litle but thats just becouse i need to change my graf. card and the game is comsuming a litle more..

1 thing that work for me was putting the game running in just 1 of the prossesors stays ultra fast and i can see movies or play other game at the same time as Ko but somethimes can give you an error... so its up too you