Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MAC USERS

This is a discussion on MAC USERS within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm going to have to look into it after class. Might have to ask around. In the meantime, I would ...
Page: 2

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

I'm going to have to look into it after class. Might have to ask around. In the meantime, I would suggest you google around, you might find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    I'm going to have to look into it after class. Might have to ask around. In the meantime, I would suggest you google around, you might find a solution.
    Alright good idea

I can get into Mac OSX fine now without it freezing in the beginning.
    I can also get into the Windows 7 setup but it's starting from the beginning but everytime I reboot and press Alt/Option it won't work (just goes into Mac OSX)..I'll keep trying.. By the way my Mac keyboard doesn't work too well and most keys are not working so I have a Wireless Microsoft Keyboard I'm using..I'm pressing the windows logo button and the alt button while still pressing the option button on the mac.
    Last edited by Xero; 07-21-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    I can get into Mac OSX fine now without it freezing in the beginning.
    I can also get into the Windows 7 setup but it's starting from the beginning but everytime I reboot and press Alt/Option it won't work (just goes into Mac OSX)..I'll keep trying.. By the way my Mac keyboard doesn't work too well and most keys are not working so I have a Wireless Microsoft Keyboard I'm using..I'm pressing the windows logo button and the alt button while still pressing the option button on the mac.
    I'm not sure what's wrong with the keyboard but try and reinstall the drivers or use Time Machine. In my opinion, try to format the Windows partition and install Windows XP SP3 32bit.

I'm not sure what's wrong with the keyboard but try and reinstall the drivers or use Time Machine. In my opinion, try to format the Windows partition and install Windows XP SP3 32bit.
    The keyboard has nothing to do with the drivers - My sister got this keyboard last year for her birthday and 2 days into it she spilled tea all over her laptop making it not even turn on. A couple months after she tried to turn it on and it worked and everything was working fine so she gave it to me because she had gotten a new laptop by then..When I used it for the first couple days it was fine but after the keyboard wasn't working that great so now I just use a different keyboard and mouse and it works 100%

Well, where we at? I lost track.

Well, where we at? I lost track.
    I went through maybe half of the setup and when it reboots to continue the rest,it starts the setup all over again.If you refer to the video,it restarts at around 2:05

edit: add me on msn [email protected]
    Last edited by Xero; 07-24-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Tried installing Windows XP Professional and the same thing happens - Goes through half of the setup and then when it reboots,it starts all over again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12