Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Matanel SweetDreams on ko4life is a Scammer

This is a discussion on Matanel SweetDreams on ko4life is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; from what i understand is that a guy([email protected]) pretend to be VanLord to get u scammed, it's an old mathod ...
Page: 2

Hydr4

from what i understand is that a guy([email protected]) pretend to be VanLord to get u scammed, it's an old mathod i can't believe u fall for it u should've ask ppl about me to get my real msn or atleast askin him to prove who he is.[/b]
    Dude i asked him some very personal shit about where did ori go and shit and what he gave me in pathos he even told me that we got a giga on 2nd samma and obli upgraded it to +5 and he gave trina and mobli made it 6 i really tought it was the real guy oh well guess i got fucked over

Mp3Steelo

well I don't know all about this but I don't think vanlord did this and if you aren't sure then you're a fucking noob tbh giving him a bad name

vanlord I think you forgot MeVSAll and Maju :P

Its Matanel then, Cos they shared, And i heard he Scammed Ebonics from tristan also

Subzero

Dude i asked him some very personal shit about where did ori go and shit and what he gave me in pathos he even told me that we got a giga on 2nd samma and obli upgraded it to +5 and he gave trina and mobli made it 6 i really tought it was the real guy oh well guess i got fucked over[/b]
    i could give u few names of ppl who would also know this information, alot of ppl knows that me and ori are in the army, anyway the only ppl i can think of are Sven or Metanal.

Matanel scams everyone

msn is [email protected] got scammed for 500$[/b]
    zoveel geld voor een spelletje ?

jmmr daj gescammed werd...

ik moet er niet mee inzitten... ben namelijk 100% tegen usd trades :P. ff terzijde.

hoop dat je toch iets van je geld kan terugkrijgen ook al vrees ik ervoor .

sry for dutch .

Hydr4

msn is [email protected] got scammed for 500$ and [email protected][/b]

if it is any comfort, all of his accts have been banned.. working on the ips atm

Hydr4

if it is any comfort, all of his accts have been banned.. working on the ips atm[/b]
    thank you very much

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

zzz this is the guy who scammed cradow, stole cleaver9, rol, shel set7, re, re, wp, kekuri belt and burnt quest shard -___-

if u wonder ho is he know dont trust Origasmi is his sin its on good gear, but i guess he has scammed all of that

this guy also tried fuck up my frend zhaotao

this guy also tried fuck up my frend zhaotao[/b]
    yes this little cunt pmed regiss saying he was souls from ko4life,

if you ever deal with sum1 saying they are me PM ME ON HERE FIRST, NO1 BESIDES ME HAS THE PW TO THIS ACCOUNT IF I ANSWER U KNOW ITS ME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12