Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scammed by OneHitOneKills sharer?UPDATED

This is a discussion on Scammed by OneHitOneKills sharer?UPDATED within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; meh, we get called scammers because we got hacked and afterwards got the account back? Okay u gave that priest ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

meh, we get called scammers because we got hacked and afterwards got the account back? Okay u gave that priest back to my brother but maybe u did that because u hacked the rogue? We can never get to know the truth,ur still going on with this shit, i told you and everyone can see it in the logs

Conclusion, my little bro gets hacked by someone, we still dont know, next thing we know is that the OLD user that traded the character is playing that account again,but he says he took it from customer support but how can he do it if he didn't know the payment info, i ahve no clue how the hell we los tthe account but we got it back, and i told you,talk with my brother to get that priest back but ur still going on accusing, so guess what. i aint helping you out, ur on ur own, 0031615162549 if u want to call since ur treatning about calling our house,ROFLMFAO that was just funny to see

yes cammy, u need to make USD deals to be trustworthy, ive sold steelo for 2000 $$, ive sold Triumph for 1700 $$, i never had problems with anyone and everyone knows it, ive had tons of info&#39;s of specific GG&#39;s here arround ko4life, still ahve them, like i told you, my sin is level 70 @ akara, and we have a 72 warrior in akara, i can shit on a 65 rogue, i dont care about that shitty rogue, i wouldn&#39;t scamm no 65 rogue >.<

Last reply

meh, we get called scammers because we got hacked and afterwards got the account back? Okay u gave that priest back to my brother but maybe u did that because u hacked the rogue? We can never get to know the truth,ur still going on with this shit, i told you and everyone can see it in the logs

Conclusion, my little bro gets hacked by someone, we still dont know, next thing we know is that the OLD user that traded the character is playing that account again,but he says he took it from customer support but how can he do it if he didn&#39;t know the payment info, i ahve no clue how the hell we los tthe account but we got it back, and i told you,talk with my brother to get that priest back but ur still going on accusing, so guess what. i aint helping you out, ur on ur own, 0031615162549 if u want to call since ur treatning about calling our house,ROFLMFAO that was just funny to see

yes cammy, u need to make USD deals to be trustworthy, ive sold steelo for 2000 $$, ive sold Triumph for 1700 $$, i never had problems with anyone and everyone knows it, ive had tons of info&#39;s of specific GG&#39;s here arround ko4life, still ahve them, like i told you, my sin is level 70 @ akara, and we have a 72 warrior in akara, i can shit on a 65 rogue, i dont care about that shitty rogue, i wouldn&#39;t scamm no 65 rogue >.<

Last reply[/b]
    I talked with your brother, look at the screenshots i added, I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE MY WORK. 61 vs 65 and lose all the items I MADE is not a compromise, its called robbing. Sucks that you and luca will also get punished, but its something you could of changed as your older, but you decided not to do so.

Next thing that happened was that you guys backstabbed me, shouldnt of done it, eh.

bountyhunter

Conclusion, my little bro gets hacked by someone, we still dont know, next thing we know is that the OLD user that traded the character is playing that account again,but he says he took it from customer support but how can he do it if he didn&#39;t know the payment info, i ahve no clue how the hell we los tthe account but we got it back, and i told you,talk with my brother to get that priest back but ur still going on accusing, so guess what. i aint helping you out, ur on ur own, 0031615162549 if u want to call since ur treatning about calling our house,ROFLMFAO that was just funny to see

Last reply[/b]
    ofc you didn&#39;t want it but as you are a big brother you wanted something for your younger brother and you helped him out taking meep&#39;s char + items.
    We already offerd you a deal, we get the items back and you can keep both chars ( seems pretty unfair tho -.- ) and this thing will be solved you&#39;re names will be cleared and everybody will be happy once again. But you&#39;re still bitching about it so we continue until we get a compromize which is reasonable.

listen, because of you 2 little kids that live in estonia SAY that i scammed you, doesn&#39;t make my name black, cuz man ive had tons of haters like you,everyone knows me, i wouldn&#39;t do shit.. Still your saying ill get ur name clear blabla, man fuck you allright, we get hacked and we get that account back... My brother and his friend plays it ( original owners before getting hacked ) u should solve it with THEM, not with me, im not gonna help anyone out, dont make me reply here all the time.. Im saying it again, u guys are nobody, some 65+ players from akara that nobody ever heared off.. Don&#39;t try to diss my name, i think many people know who i am and what i would do or not do, so it won&#39;t help

listen, because of you 2 little kids that live in estonia SAY that i scammed you, doesn&#39;t make my name black, cuz man ive had tons of haters like you,everyone knows me, i wouldn&#39;t do shit.. Still your saying ill get ur name clear blabla, man fuck you allright, we get hacked and we get that account back... My brother and his friend plays it ( original owners before getting hacked ) u should solve it with THEM, not with me, im not gonna help anyone out, dont make me reply here all the time.. Im saying it again, u guys are nobody, some 65+ players from akara that nobody ever heared off.. Don&#39;t try to diss my name, i think many people know who i am and what i would do or not do, so it won&#39;t help[/b]
    The numbers (IP Check) says a different story. Let me make it in black and white so you get it. Lets assume there is a family from some country, 3 brothers, they share the internet connection, now 1 of the brothers does something that will get him a ban on ko4life, same for anyone else who used the same internet connection, even if it was the brothers mother who only made a ko4life account to check the News.

Waiting for a Ko4life Admin to make the bans as thats the policy around here, banning scammers and their IPs.

As i have also proven that Tolga used your forum account more than 1 time it only means he can use your forum accounts to scam someone else. I wish you good luck as i understand it is unjust to anyone who might use your internet but at the same time you need to understand that there is a strict policy and the virtual world is with limited possibility&#39;s.

Scamming someone because you got hacked is a lousy excuse, and you know it.

OMG WOWWW, u concluded that we use 1 pc and that my brother sometimes uses my account to make topics ur fucking smart man,where did you learn to be so smart?

fucking moron,dont u fucking get it, u fucking hack my little brother and we get that account back, better yet, u told him : TRY TO GET THE ACCOUNT BACK TROUGH CS, and we did, so this is not fucking scamming,this is retrieving a hacked account,and if u want the priest that u got for ur rogue then fucking ask for it, fucking understand this for one time, stop pretending that your retarted

OMG WOWWW, u concluded that we use 1 pc and that my brother sometimes uses my account to make topics ur fucking smart man,where did you learn to be so smart?

fucking moron,dont u fucking get it, u fucking hack my little brother and we get that account back, better yet, u told him : TRY TO GET THE ACCOUNT BACK TROUGH CS, and we did, so this is not fucking scamming,this is retrieving a hacked account,and if u want the priest that u got for ur rogue then fucking ask for it, fucking understand this for one time, stop pretending that your retarted[/b]
    Whats so hard for you to understand?`I WANT MY ITEMS THAT YOU SCAMMED FROM ME YOU FUKING RETARD!

I have proof of your BROTHER scamming me THAT INVOLVES YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT, nuf said.

Whats so hard for you to understand?`I WANT MY ITEMS THAT YOU SCAMMED FROM ME YOU FUKING RETARD!
    I have proof of your BROTHER scamming me THAT INVOLVES YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT, nuf said.[/b]
    That I scammed?mee??? i thought u were saying i ahd nothing to do with it,now i am the scammer?omg your such a retard

tell me this then, where are the items that were on the account when by brother traded it,where is it?and how come you get that account if my brother was the owner of it?explain please

come with facts, dont talk bullshit

I have proof of your BROTHER scamming me THAT INVOLVES YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT, nuf said.[/b]
    nd for what reason u cant do this tru pms ?
    steel0 aint a scammer ur just trying to take his good status down
    just fix it tru pm it mostlikelly was a misunderstanding as i said before

nono,there aint no misunderstanding, this guy trades his rogue for my brothers priest,then 3 days alter the rogue gets hacked, what a coinsedince,after that he gives the priest ( why would u give it if u would be accountless then?dont say cuz ur a cool guy, i guess its cuz u took the rogue back?) in those 3 days my bro bought gold prem,and i gav ehim some chitins+7.. now 3 weeks later we get this account back and it had some items on it i guess, helenid +6 and some cash, and he wants those items but my brother lost 3 weeks of playing time, gold premium etc. SO i guess thats why my brother doesnt want to give anything back, and that is why this young kid calls me a scammer

close topic,its worthless trust me

PSYK0SIN

Steel0 give him his items ^^ send b mail or some shit Ur very doubtful better fix it now or ull be the looser here ^^
    Happy new year ^^
    nd tell 4Nikes to change his stats to male nd not female nd take out that ASS picture in his avatar cuz its silly nd Perv =D
    In my opinion i say that u smell very fisshy
    meep good luck getting ur stuff back

OwnWiew

Wink

Sry but nobody wont know it .. it cant be because Steelo IS VERY TRUSTWORTHY PLAYER AND100% NO SCAMMER

if hes so trustable than why wont he comply to anything...its very simple, you give items back to where it was originally before the trades, and wow bam boom done.

OneHitOneKill

moomoo : why should i do that? he hacked me, i get my account back after 3 weaks from cs, i can&#39;t play for 3 weaks, what do u think, ima give his itemsback?
    for all that think this is gonna help : MY BROTHER DOESNT KNOW THE INFO FROM THE CHAR, AND HE NEVER WILL KNOW,
    DUDE, THIS IS POINTLESS, HE WON&#39;T GET SHIT BACK, ONLY THE PRIEST.

We made a deal, everything went good, he said hisself , nice trade blablabla, after 1 weak, i see i get hacked, pw is wrong,
    well, so i am like doing forgotten answer and all those crap, can&#39;t get it back, asking this retard for it, and he says , &#39;&#39; I DIDNT DO IT I DIDNT DO IT blablabla, 3 or 4 days later, i see , MeeP has left 4MiracLe , and then there is a new guy, FROM NOWHERE, called k77k, ( THIS IS CALLED HACKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD ) , THIS RETARD HACKED US, DID IT REALLY NICELY IMO
    you can&#39;t never ever say he hacked us but u can&#39;t also say he did it thrhough cs, he didnt know the payment info of the char, so he could never know it,

HOW I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK::::::::
    After sending miljon tickets to cs, i concluded that i needed the 2 payment info&#39;s of thechar, this noob told me El_magico bought premium for him once, so i added him on msn, asked his payment info, and he gave me, ( ty for it el magico ) so, now i got the 2 payment info&#39;s to get the account back, well i send another ticket, and voila:
    Hail (Account id)!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support.

We have processed the changes for the account "ID" as requested. Please be sure not to give out your account username and password to anyone.

Thank you for your understanding and happy hunting!

Kevin
    Knightonline Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting "Feedback" in the drop down menu

I login see this helenid +6 . ( which he lied to clan , he said to curiosity that he broke it to +7 , curio thinks he is a retard too and many think this )
    I get a pm from like 14 guys saying KOXPER KOXPER KOXPER, i bet u went archer for koxping , bleh
    If you want any chatlog i can send you, because he said hisself u have the payment info, get it back through customer suport,
    and that&#39;s what i did, and now i got it back, yippi, niceplaying!

Ultra

Haha told you guys that even mods cant be trusted they tried to scam me 2 months ago with his poor peruvian friend frankie
    gay steelo family bunch of scamming low lifes
    faking turks always be the same..... and a happy new year

1 turk is your best friend
    2 turks you can be there friend
    3 turks you are a piece of shit for them

love you mo :wub: :wub: :wub:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast