Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0Men666

This is a discussion on 0Men666 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-legitbaba can i join too? * ali scammer, prist scammer, both scammers, they scammed eachother, ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-legitbaba
    can i join too? *
    ali scammer, prist scammer, both scammers, they scammed eachother, just switch accounts again :P
    ali i love your whine dude and the adjectives you choose *:wub: *
    change the "fucking" password, why not just change the password? why always so agressive, spread the <3 *:wub: *:wub: *
    this flaming is getting zzzzz <_< *<_< *:huh:
    noob,i m a scammer?ROFL u retard, ask around...[/b]
    post about me and 0men plz

0MeN666

any way i m cool im not scammer everybody nows me.. every day i m at the moradon d1 i have bp 67 69, sin 66 67 69, warior 69 anyone need char or items pm me [email protected] or d1 moradon 0MeN666, and thx Oossjo luv ya babe :wub:

Disgorge

Ali1989 u ar supreme idiot on this forum -_- <_< priest_pl2 isn't scammer zzzz -_- <_<

Originally posted by Disgorge
    Ali1989 *u ar supreme idiot on this forum *-_- *<_< priest_pl2 isn't scammer zzzz *-_- * <_<
    and u are a retard...

Originally posted by 0MeN666
    any way i m cool im not scammer everybody nows me.. every day i m at the moradon d1 i have bp 67 69, sin 66 67 69, warior 69 anyone need char or items pm me [email protected] or d1 moradon 0MeN666, and thx Oossjo luv ya babe *:wub:
    ROFL u arent a scammer?Check the reputation about you on ww.cafegeveze.com
    Lol scammer...Tez saw how u scammed me

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Disgorge
    Ali1989 *u ar supreme idiot on this forum *-_- *<_< priest_pl2 isn't scammer zzzz *-_- * <_<
    and u are a retard...[/b]
    and u are saying that?

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Disgorge

and u are a retard...
    and u are saying that?[/b]
    I m not the guy who spamms me on MSN,blocked.

KalaBunga Senior Member

nah ali aint a scammer.

btw ali how its gowing wiht GW ?

0MeN666

ali remember i m not blocked u my msn. when i get in geveze and ko4life forums i blocked u because r u liar man i m not child! i m 28 years old my msn [email protected]. my name is hassan and i m not scammer. i m rich real life when i need items buy u$d euro and ytl i dont want u r sux char lvl 62.. when i m need high lvl i pay and buy but every body nows 0MeN666 my char and i like play ko that char. take care all. KO and clan stfu forever

Originally posted by 0MeN666
    ali remember i m not blocked u my msn. when i get in geveze and ko4life forums i blocked u because r u liar man i m not child! i m 28 years old my msn [email protected]. my name is hassan and i m not scammer. i m rich real life when i need items buy u$d euro and ytl i dont want u r sux char lvl 62.. when i m need high lvl i pay and buy but every body nows 0MeN666 my char and i like play ko that char. take care all. KO and clan stfu forever
    OFC u did, dude.I didnt say bad words against you...you started with lier,FU....
    So why u dont give me my char? and i delete everything.its ur choose i askt u many times...
    I saw that ur reputation is not as good as 1_8_7

Banned

actually ali didnt scam shit.....the guy who trade ali the char changed the pass on the account....so yea he is a scammer...he can log into the account for the old ali1989 rogue but yet ali cant log into the warrior

now ali is stupid for giving this noob the new pass he made before he confirmed that he would trade it back

omen give him the account back or the old ali back...stop lieing and scamming...and just cause ur in d1 and have 14 chars all low level dont mean ur not a fucking scammer

as far as priest_pl....he is not scammer yet but i was looking for warrior level 59 and he pms me and says i have it for 200 mill...i said ok and he said here is my msn

when i add the guy it is not him...its his friend....he says give me 225 mill i will give u sq then...i said no.....i will give u 100 mill now u give sq then i pay u rest...he said ok...but i had to log off....so when i came back priest_pl said he will give him the 100 mill...so aviv on my char gave him the 100 mill.....now priest_pl gives the 100 mill to his friend and his friend tells him he gave me the SQ when he never did.....so i will wait 2 more days for his friend to come back from exams

if not then priest_pl and his friend are scammers like the guy who scammed ali
    good group of people u all are

prist_pl2

LOL fuck off from me i just helped with trade talk with zylu not with me !! Im out of this fuckin deal !!

Originally posted by prist_pl2
    LOL fuck off from me i just helped with trade talk with zylu not with me !! Im out of this fuckin deal !!
    u ll get ur ban....

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    actually ali didnt scam shit.....the guy who trade ali the char changed the pass on the account....so yea he is a scammer...he can log into the account for the old ali1989 rogue but yet ali cant log into the warrior *

now ali is stupid for giving this noob the new pass he made before he confirmed that he would trade it back

omen give him the account back or the old ali back...stop lieing and scamming...and just cause ur in d1 and have 14 chars all low level dont mean ur not a fucking scammer

as far as priest_pl....he is not scammer yet but i was looking for warrior level 59 and he pms me and says i have it for 200 mill...i said ok and he said here is my msn *

when i add the guy it is not him...its his friend....he says give me 225 mill i will give u sq then...i said no.....i will give u 100 mill now u give sq then i pay u rest...he said ok...but i had to log off....so when i came back priest_pl said he will give him the 100 mill...so aviv on my char gave him the 100 mill.....now priest_pl gives the 100 mill to his friend and his friend tells him he gave me the SQ when he never did.....so i will wait 2 more days for his friend to come back from exams

if not then priest_pl and his friend are scammers like the guy who scammed ali
    good group of people u all are
    Tez how ali knows 0men did it? maybe i did it its me old char ore maybe the other owner who i bought from? he dont have anny proof...

prist_pl2

:wub: :wub:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast