Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

75LineBacker(Pathos asas) Red Branch clan

This is a discussion on 75LineBacker(Pathos asas) Red Branch clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOLLOLOLOL WENDO!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE UR FRIEND!!!...
Page: 2

linebacker75

LOLLOLOLOL WENDO!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE UR FRIEND!!!

St0neColdKill3r

I don't expect at this point for him to give anything back because he would've when this issue was brought up to him.

That rule was stated on the clans official forum that everyone knew about and used. Regardless of whether ppl wanna like this rule or not doesnt matter 1 spit. It was THIS CLANS RULE that he was in and got that ROL from. Essentially when some ppl went orc he and pmhealer decided to be like well gonna help my friends clan or thanks for everything gonna join martes clan.

Morgan(WillowMoon) pm'd both them about the items they we're supposed to return on their way out. The clan was still way up and running with all who now went to GANGSTA, so no all the members didn't go orc or some random clan. The non 2 faced ppl that were in GoodNight stuck together and are still together.

Pretty hard for ppl who weren't in that clan to comment here at all because that was the clan rule and it wasn't followed. Doesn't matter if we disbanded that trash clans name and renamed it something that would start fresh. No one that wants to post here know them better then Morgan and she'll be glad to state that this is the truth.

PS. lets be clear RedBranch is not responsible and are a good clan

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Honestly who the fuck are you to say I EVER koxped in p2 isiloon? Fucking piece of shit, that was a rumor spread from Beatenubad which scammed coins from CSW bank and Stole an ultima necklace and a ROL +0 and went orc. We spoke with him and he said "it's in my hands now" blah blah. Dont fuckin accuse me for anything, I never Koxped isiloon, what the hell?

2nd thing, the thing that pissed me off is his little smart remark saying "LOL thx for the roll" in an e-mail. That pissed me off. And yes, there was a clan rule about that, I dont know which little "Assist" you talked to but the rule was If indeed you got a clan item, if you quit it MUST be returned. There was no rule about keeping the item no matter what. Dont go and tell me what the rules of the clan were when you were never in it.
    kk thx bye.

linebacker75

its not a ROL!!! :lol:

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Thats what you said, "thx for the roll" and If anyone wants proof I still have the email.
    I know it was a glass belt.

aq linebacker75 is ligit

draviste

This is such a useless post. Didn't GoodNight disband? Didn't they quit after your leader left, with MUCH more expensive items? So what, you want him to return the ROL to you, so you can keep it? Or no no wait, you are going to sell it, and give a % to all 20 people that were in GoodNight? I think not.

75LineBacker and PMHealer are not a scammer, idiot. And they dont have to give you an item back, when that clan has disbanded.

Close this stupid crap please. It's his ROL, the clan is no more.

If anything you are the cheater NiteRider. Go go bug isiloon on P2, and do some more koxp at treants and ancients. Idiot.[/b]
    Hold up there big shooter what did I leave with? A rol that Chicky Poo gets? Goodnight disbanded all items can be kept by all, dillian and Legend enjoy the Iron Necks and leave the other people alone.

draviste

Honestly who the fuck are you to say I EVER koxped in p2 isiloon? Fucking piece of shit, that was a rumor spread from Beatenubad which scammed coins from CSW bank and Stole an ultima necklace and a ROL +0 and went orc. We spoke with him and he said "it's in my hands now" blah blah. Dont fuckin accuse me for anything, I never Koxped isiloon, what the hell?

2nd thing, the thing that pissed me off is his little smart remark saying "LOL thx for the roll" in an e-mail. That pissed me off. And yes, there was a clan rule about that, I dont know which little "Assist" you talked to but the rule was If indeed you got a clan item, if you quit it MUST be returned. There was no rule about keeping the item no matter what. Dont go and tell me what the rules of the clan were when you were never in it.
    kk thx bye.[/b]
    Because you did KOXP thats one of the reasons I got the hell out of there, a few people were all about cheat to win and when that shows up >>>>>> I 'm out I got some good guns that wanted a change and having fun as orc that came along, as far as the clan drops go everyone can keep what they got its not that big and issue, only issue would be to greedy whinners.

ddd

Seeing as he was the clan leader of GoodNight..I say his word goes.../Drop Topic plz

draviste

Because you did KOXP thats one of the reasons I got the hell out of there, a few people were all about cheat to win and when that shows up >>>>>> I 'm out I got some good guns that wanted a change and having fun as orc that came along, as far as the clan drops go everyone can keep what they got its not that big and issue, only issue would be to greedy whinners. And uhm why are you so concerened about items Niterider it wasnt your clan, so line backer and pm healer keep the items same goes to all the other morgan niter rider dillian just keep it and move on. they certainaly will not be giving them back to you all[/b]

abdeucethree

plus if you guys wanna get real technical, all your little "GANGSTA" buddies should give back all the items you guys got from goodnight and hand them over to beat since he was the clan leader...

plus, it'll just give you gangsta dudes a better reason to leave CZ when edited come to pk
    as well as another reason for niterider to /town when he sees beat or reeb

and i like how kevin keeps calling goodnight a trash clan, but yet he was an assistant.. so that must make him trash too?
    including most of gangsta seeing how alot of them were in goodnight also :P

firenewbie11

plus if you guys wanna get real technical, all your little "GANGSTA" buddies should give back all the items you guys got from goodnight and hand them over to beat since he was the clan leader...

plus, it'll just give you gangsta dudes a better reason to leave CZ when edited come to pk
    as well as another reason for niterider to /town when he sees beat or reeb

and i like how kevin keeps calling goodnight a trash clan, but yet he was an assistant.. so that must make him trash too?
    including most of gangsta seeing how alot of them were in goodnight also :P[/b]
    We were the only GoodNight clan members that stuck together. The leader bailed along with all the "GOODGUNS". The very small group of people that stuck together decided that we no longer wanted to carry a name that has turned "two-faced" so we decided to take whoever stuck together and make Gangsta. As for Gangsta leaving when Edited is in CZ, keep dreaming baba.

draviste

We were the only GoodNight clan members that stuck together. The leader bailed along with all the "GOODGUNS". The very small group of people that stuck together decided that we no longer wanted to carry a name that has turned "two-faced" so we decided to take whoever stuck together and make Gangsta. As for Gangsta leaving when Edited is in CZ, keep dreaming baba.[/b]
    We are not two faced some of us had a chat and we were tired of the crying for items and the whinning about other people or no money when some of the boys decided to start KOXPing on p2 or wherever some of us decided that this clan had run its course and it was time for a change for some of us. So your reference to two faced I said it right to all your faces that I was going orc. you should be happy we had a good clan and it enabled you and others to better your character by getting good items from that experience. But as far as items go keep em guys.

ddd

We were the only GoodNight clan members that stuck together. The leader bailed along with all the "GOODGUNS". The very small group of people that stuck together decided that we no longer wanted to carry a name that has turned "two-faced" so we decided to take whoever stuck together and make Gangsta. As for Gangsta leaving when Edited is in CZ, keep dreaming baba.[/b]
    what the F is up with all this two faced shit?
    do you guys feel betrayed because we went orc?
    ppl who got items are still human and are in your clan so stop crying about items being jacked when you got items yourself.
    i stuck with beat, so F'ing what? i chose to go orc with a guy i've known and played this game with for about 3 years now. do you feel im greedy or something? i mean, i didnt even get items from GoodNight yet the ones who did get items wanna bitch and moan? what the F????
    as far as i am concerned, beat was the CL when those 2 left am i correct? why the F would the items go back to you guys when you guys arent the same clan anymore? beat says for them to keep the items, GO RIGHT ON AHEAD AND KEEP THE ITEMS. unless you guys wanna return the IN's and shit to beat. i'm sure he could use the money.
    i mean really, just knock it off with the two faced crap, you sound like a bunch of girls who got their heart broken.

i still love you guys and everytime i duff you, or get you exp'd, its exactly for that reason
    xoxoxo, Keara

abdeucethree

than lets get a party vs party going =]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast