Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

aAjaxs's defence

This is a discussion on aAjaxs's defence within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL...aight then prove it...you aint going to fly all the way down here and im not going to fly up ...
Page: 7

LOL...aight then prove it...you aint going to fly all the way down here and im not going to fly up there...see my point...what ur sayin is text...words on a forum...to me words dont mean shit...kk since u said u can prove it....then do it plzzzz. i live in fort worth, texas. zip code= 71623, i live in tarrant county around the crowley disrtict....plzzz come and prove to me that u can beat my ass..... if you want me home address then ill give it to you...ill even mapquest it for you. So u can find ur way to my house.

hate people like you....you talk the talk but u dont walk the walk... if u can only talk the talk then u need to STFU.

OHHHH MAN I CANT WAIT TILL THIS GUY POST BAK..WONDER WHAT HE HAVE TO SAY!

MaDDoG[DC]

i can go on wasting my time on u but like u sad i wont pay to go to the states just to kick your ass u wouldnt be worth it

and u dont know me in r/l so how can u be sure im just talks and no walks u cant either

this will be my last replie to u in this topic im gonna stop wasting my time

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

As always, Mr.Psychotic defending Mr.aAjaxs. You did a nice job with his spelling tho, Psy, he was getting pretty good, specially at the insults. It is true that I and Aory dislkiked him (Aory was always defending me from him). Since I was (am) so close with Carnage's leader, I tried really badly to get him kicked, but CHup, being the nice man, always gave him another chance. Yeah, it was 75% my fault he got kicked, but w/ever.

On the other hand, it is wrong to share your account... with anyone. It's a risk you take. At the moment, I share accounts with Evenson (aka PromiscuousBoy), he's helping me out in rebuilding, etc. Now, IF someday I log in and see all my things gone, I know I will be pissed, but it's just a stupid game, some pixels don't really mean much.

I have known about the "aAjaxs thing" u mentioned (and some other things you didn't say, like the Name changing of the char) and altough I know you guys may not believe it, I felt a teeny-tiny bit sorry for him. He may be the guy with the worst moral and attitude I have ever met, but still was it's sad when anyone gets hacked.

I don't think I got anything else to say.

Signed, poka=dotes :mellow:

Psy

If I were aAjaxs, i'd say "Tham=nk you Pokadote=s" :lol:

Originally posted by MaDDoG[DC
    ]i can go on wasting my time on u but like u sad i wont pay to go to the states just to kick your ass u wouldnt be worth it

and u dont know me in r/l so how can u be sure im just talks and no walks u cant either

this will be my last replie to u in this topic im gonna stop wasting my time
    ahem....you dont know me in r/l either...so what was the point of you posting "i can prove it"
    for people like u, down here we call u a buster, fronter, shittalker...cuz all u can do is talk.
    my point is u shouldnt say something OVER THE INTERNET ON A FORUM...that right there makes u look weak..i mean who the hell says that they can beat someone up, on a forum...i mean come on...grow the fuk up...and at least grow some balls to say it at least to their face instead of on a forum.... that last post and the previous post just made ur ass look stupid...being a fuking hypocrite.

Chup

Well I feel a bit obligated to say my piece in this. It might be long but if you care I'd read this so you know the entire story. I've known AJ a pretty long time. Met him way back in MYKO and KO was my first MMORPG experience ever so I actually looked up at AJ cause he taught me a lot because he was a Warrior like I was back then and a lot higher lvl then I was at the time but we bumped heads many times cause he treated me like crap when I messed up but that was just AJ. I remember getting into really bad arguments with him and at the end I felt something inside of me made him shut down and feel bad in a way when I'd tell him how I felt so I knew although he seemed like an asshole he had something good inside. As much as we got into it back and forth when he left MYKO for USKO he gave me all his gear, weapons, uniques and so much money I could drown in it but seeing all my friends start going to USKO I left it all behind also to come here. We had a long game playing relationship that grew into a good friendship and I knew him more then most and so I use to defend him all the time even tho at times I wanted to pull out my hair because of the things that were happening between some of our members. When I lead Tormentors2 and we decided to split off from Glar and begin our own endevors as CaRnAgE (reasons not necessary to mention here) he supported me all the way and wanted us to succeed so badly and I thought that was awesome but I asked him to calm down the way he was with people (remembering back on my own experience with him on MYKO again)if he was going to join us and he did pretty well but when he slipped it got bad and you guys that were there with us know how bad. He wasn't all to blame but he sowed the seed and what came of it was constant conflict between him and some of our members. I tried my best as leader to keep the peace between us all cause we were actually growing so fast in the game I didn't want it to get ruined. We had so many strong points... Communication has always been great between us, we had areas to level in locked down, our war strategies (many from AJ) were actually working dispite so many flames against us, (Remember what many called CaRnAgE corners in the invasions? LMAO) but who protected the warders and helped win many of the Human wars and helped protect the crystals from being retaken by the orcs? AJ was part of all that and I couldn't take credit away from him. Now as to why he was kicked at the end. Things started to get bad again with him calling people idiots when he thought they fuk'ed up and telling others they were worthless. Now you know as much as that makes me laugh right now thinking about it, it must have felt like shit to those who were talked to that way and many of our members started to leave because of it and those that left wanted their close buds with them and the clan was starting to break apart and I couldn't see all that work we had done gone to waste. I immediately got upset and kicked AJ from clan and got so much slack for it, it wasn't funny and even the guys who had left looked back at it and asked me why I did that. Confusing huh? I reinvited him after a few days, appoligized for kicking him like that with no warning but explained that at the time I was so torn with it I had to do something drastic. I spoke with him one last time and also with everyone else involved and we pulled together again but private messages between me and AJ about these events were constantly going on and I told him I am risking everything protecting you man, can you please work on your relationship with the clan and he agreed, apologized, said how he still felt about certain ppl tho but also agreed that if things were still not working right in the future he would go on his way apart from the clan. Well, when the time came and things got bad again me along with the counsil we had built in clan decided it was time for him to seperate or we'd might as well disband clan and all go our seperate ways. Me and Blue also talked to all his closest friends in clan about this change since we were also closest to him and known him the longest and to my surprise to what would happen in the future guess who those guys were. Psy you were not on so we spoke with your brother which told us how you were so pissed and fed up with him you wouldn't care if he was kicked. Your bro can deny it all he wants if he may but also agreed that he thought AJ should go. Immo I love you man but you can't deny that you were upset about the situation but also agreed. Shit even Incisor agreed he didn't like AJ's tactics with ppl although he liked him as a friend. Then came the conversation with AJ the next day which did not go well and AJ refused to leave so I (as hard as it was) kicked him from the clan. Time went by and I hadn't talked to AJ in forever but after Psy, his bro, Immo, Tra and Incisor left clan and reformed their own clan (again no mention of why here is necessary) with AJ then I started hearing from him again. Of course throwing little smart ass remarks about the clan but I ignored it. I wanted to just stay friends with no hard feelings. That is just me man. Now you know my side of AJ.

AJ only recieved 2 Warrior earrings from me, 2 Raptors that most likely broke in the process of upgrading, the Shell Pads and Pauldron he upgraded and wore (Not sure if he broke or changed up later on) but he deserved that stuff so I am not saying this because of anything other then fact. He busted his ass for all the stuff he worked for. He did not have premium for a long time and had asked me to buy him premium once and I said I'd rather not so instead me and blue would sell all his Bloods of Glypto's for him at premium prices at NPC's and he made himself rich as hell hooking me up every now and then with a good amount of coin while in clan and I would buy him scrolls and stuff from my Power up Store. He eventually got tired of dying trying to provoke Golems for us and losing 5% each time then it taking him forever to gain %'s back after ressed so he wanted premium. He intrusted someone I consider one of the most trust worthy friends I have which by the way knows all my accounts and I trust like a brother Cosa, to buy him premium on his account. When that entire thing went down about him thinking Matt was trying to hack him he PMed Blue. At the time I was offline for about 4 months occasionally logging on at Blue's house. I remember Blue even asked if it was possible for Matt to do something like this from his closest friends and clan mates and they all said Matt couldn't hack his way out of a paper bag (no offence Matt, LOL) but when Matt got hacked and all his shit was gone AJ did admit to it even to me in a Troll party we were in together in CZ. I don't think AJ can hack anyone either guys but he sure as hell has access to ppl who can with all the ppl he met where he played. I don't know who hacked AJ but like Blue said there were so many ppl that hated on AJ it wasn't funny so who knows man. I got hacked in the past twice and noone had my account info back then. I don't know how ppl do it but accusing ppl just because you think you have pieced it together in your head isn't right. It's rediculous and you bring ppls reputation down just because. All I can say is when I found out about AJ I actually felt bad cause I know what the man did to earn a lot of his stuff and how much he loved this game but I can't help to think sometimes we get our self in a world of hurt because of things we do or have done. It's all I have to say. Sorry for the long ass post. When Chup starts it's hard to stop. :P Much love still tho! Catch you guys around.

Immo

Heya Chup , long story and i agree 100% with u at all , and most on that "I don't think AJ can hack anyone either guys but he sure as hell has access to ppl who can with all the ppl he met where he played." Maybe he got someone who can hack cocain , but I said him if he get any problems talk with me I can help u a lot ( I got about 20 hacked accounts back to their owners when old KO site was still bugged , yes I could hack anyone I wanted , but I used that to only help my friends )

Im off now , I hope you will somehow solve that problem , other way I will need do something about that ,

oeace ^_^

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567