Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Akara Cheaters

This is a discussion on Akara Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you want cheaters ... go moradon or lufer/elmo castle for mastodonts spots... n/c <_<...
Page: 4

CruelDestiny

If you want cheaters ... go moradon or lufer/elmo castle for mastodonts spots... n/c <_<

SoMbRa

4Striker is spanish and can speak english. He have been in FuSiOn for a while already.. it was the first time we killed a boss with him and guess what happened.. pfff idiots >.< note it&#39;s a skeleton belt and he was selling it in moradon for 5gbs.. it&#39;s worth 20gbs in akara.. damned noobs scammers -_-&#39;&#39;

his IP 201.255.37.53 (usefull for clan leaders/forum adms)

his msn -> [email protected]

blackii

thats wat happen if u add random nubs xD

but anyways,,thats funny abt selling the skele thingy

waton

ROFL playing for 5years ko and didnt get a drop before...
    that says a lot about his skills

decibel

BTW are you going to post that everywhere ?

Dude we saw it one time ![/b]

Muhhaha, good answer, but i think he is wery angry now and to squawk

kert

Only %1 Turks are trustable lets make it %0.5

thibaultcam

If you want cheaters gogogo rlb you&#39;ll find 3000000000000000, they all shooting 5 arrows from 500 m distance,
    they wall-hacking, no cooldown cs, light shot, ice shot, also in ardream there are A LOT!!!

Its not only in rlb... :P Btw human koxpers killing npcs in emc atm ^^

thibaultcam

They just killed pot npc in luferson with 5 koxpers, now killing sundries, weapon merchant already killed :s
    and go look stone, giant golems and flame rocks i found 7 koxp partys there, this rlly sux, athenslayer now killing inn hostess too pot makers are selling their pots for like 10k now cuz we cant buy them from npc or get them outa inn hostess

daromeo

its funny to see the cheaters flame posts like this lol.

thibaultcam

Who do you mean?

Ill show you some akara cheaters... i was in dungeon and suddenly after like 4-5 minute or so we lost. My party hadnt even cleared the first room and we had allready lost. This is what one of the players from karus side had to say about what happened.

<a href="http://img253.imagevenue.com/img.php?
    image=39316_wildalper_hacks_122_441lo.JPG" target="_blank"></a>

What do you think happened there is he telling the truth ? Maybe im wrong and he is telling the truth...

Yea, happened to me too lot of times, we were in 1st room and BOOM elmorad victory (im human), so its just a bug :P

Yea, happened to me too lot of times, we were in 1st room and BOOM elmorad victory (im human), so its just a bug :P[/b]
    Yeh i know about that bug.

Thats the wrong SS :lol:

Meant to post one where he said they only use hacks when they see other players using them. He also said that he isnt dumb enough to sh or wh whith gms online. WildAlper speaks fine english and isnt hard to talk to. The fact that he plays in a clan that has players who have or still use cheats doenst bother me at all. There are very few players left in this server who dont benefit from any kind of hack or cheat (i am not one of them) so i dont complain too much about it.

I was stoned and hang over when i posted that reply so it just didnt come out as i wanted it to at all. The time it took for them to win was also about what it usually takes to win if u have a mage with wh in your party and they are known for wh in that clan, so it just made sense

like reporting cheaters will help...
    i gave up all hope on akara, gonna try again on cwest
    (selling lvl 81 geared rogue pm me xD)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast