Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

all who think FF ks clan..

This is a discussion on all who think FF ks clan.. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Garmonbozia hahaha That guy (i think he's a kid lmao) really funny. Look the sig, rofl! Ther's ...
Page: 4

Assaf001

Originally posted by Garmonbozia
    hahaha
    That guy (i think he's a kid lmao) really funny.
    Look the sig, rofl!
    Ther's my new sig; "Garmonbozia hurts!".

btw. GOGOGO Bin Laden! HAHAHA

Dont you know he fucked turkey because they helped USA vs Afganistan? :blink: damn looks like he's always on KO faggot

QueenPriest

Garm, u really crossed the line here. You have just slided into personal matters and you hurt a lot of people right now. You want to start this kind of war..... so be it, but I am not gonna let any1 talk like this.

TunaFishyMe

lol bullshit? Cadence89 or whatever can attest for me. Saw him/her taking Shaula. Took him/her 6 mins. I was there when she just started, could have taken it from her, sat there and watch. Yea, im not an angel but im also not a fearfactor.

Assaf001

oh and btw, I prefer KKK members then TURKS like YOU, or any1 who likes to bulshit Mr.Talking every1 is being stupid hero, finally heroes will die -_-

Assaf001

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol bullshit? *Cadence89 or whatever can attest for me. *Saw him/her taking Shaula. *Took him/her 6 mins. *I was there when she just started, could have taken it from her, sat there and watch. *Yea, im not an angel but im also not a fearfactor.
    I dont give a fuck and u should know that, and u talk like u know what is happenning but u just another1 from outside -_- :wacko:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Assaf001
    oh and btw, I prefer KKK members then TURKS like YOU, or any1 who likes to bulshit Mr.Talking every1 is being stupid hero, finally heroes will die -_-
    lol wth? go learn some english :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garmonbozia

What mean KKK stupid? o.O

TunaFishyMe

do I have to be on the inside when you openly stated that you ks? Do I have to be on the inside when theres at least 2 threads created everyone week on how FF kses? Me being on the outside doesnt change the fact that you are a kser. You dont want your clan name slander, yet you want to ks. You cant always win buddy.

Assaf001

hmmmmmmm KuKluxKlan dont u know asshole? damn this fag all day playing KO, are you going school?

and TunaFishy I learned english and I know english excellent, now I dont give a fuck what u doing on other ppl on bosses, but Im sure u r not that angel like u seem like <_<

Assaf001

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    do I have to be on the inside when you openly stated that you ks? *Do I have to be on the inside when theres at least 2 threads created everyone week on how FF kses? *Me being on the outside doesnt change the fact that you are a kser. *You dont want your clan name slander, yet you want to ks. *You cant always win buddy.

first of all I dont KS, its about other clan members.
    2nd if u r talking about "ks" boss [the fact there is no ks in boss but u dont wanna get it, so argue all the time u want].

TunaFishyMe

I wouldnt say my english is excellent, yet it is clearly better than yours. I wouldn't have insulted your english if you didn't insult other people. Let me tell you. Your english isnt as good as you think it is. But whatever.

The problem with your statement is that you "are sure" that im not such an angel. Thing is, I have proof that I do not ks. Never have seen a topic with my name and ksing in it. In fact, I have a pm from Cadence89 where she thanks me for not ksing the shaula she got to first. Let me inform you on something. I saw that Shaula, didnt have any pots on me. Towned. Went back and she started it. I sat there and watched. That PM i deleted due to inbox overflow but I am sure she has can provide the SS if I can get in contact with her.

If you dont "give a fuck" on what other people do on bosses, then you shouldnt "give a fuck" on your clan's name. I have already seen glitchers, SOI abusers, KSers, and lurers threads all about your clan. You dont want to see these threads? Dont do those things. Simple as pie.

Garmonbozia

He's right Tuna, they aren't ks'er. Cuz firstly they lure some mobs to you. Then, when u die, they start to kill that boss. So, there's no KS. LMAO

Assaf001

u just dont get it dont you -_-

but w/e i dont KS its just clan members but ur brain does not get it, too bad.
    do what u want, I dont KS... think what u want.

TunaFishyMe

lol, i dont care about you. Im talking about your clan.

Assaf001

oh no please no :lol:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast