Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Attn: InfiniteMadness

This is a discussion on Attn: InfiniteMadness within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry to tell u this, but u can kill Treats as MELEE. I did this like 2 weeks ago with ...
Page: 2

Sorry to tell u this, but u can kill Treats as MELEE. I did this like 2 weeks ago with my warrior. Just Z and combo like any mob, only difference is u can't see the Treant..

From the SS, I dont see a single arrow.

Sure, this could be 2 guys using KOXP, but these 3 SS prove nothing to my eyes.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by xourico
    ?? what the problem?? I can kill treants without any cheat <_<

I dont get it *:huh:
    They are under the ground. You can't hit something that is under the ground .

Doc

Ok if they arent cheating to get scrolls then why would a lvl 60+ priest being lvling on treants ??????????? FFS come on can ppl not see the Treants for the forrest (sorry couldn't resist )

I'm Devil's advocate here. I might agree with your theory, but this doesnt prove it. Unless someone check tradelogs and see they are actually looting. That means autoloot since u can't see the box.

Without that, they can say "We were exping".

Con

No proof, man i was doin treants the other day too. I must be haxor the only reason he showed these photos is to show every1 hes 70 xD

Originally posted by Doc
    FFS come on can ppl not see the Treants for the forrest (sorry couldn't resist )
    <_< -_- Reading that was unpleasant :P

Doc

Originally posted by Con
    No proof, man i was doin treants the other day too. I must be haxor the only reason he showed these photos is to show every1 hes 70 xD
    I forgot to change back to SH atleast then i would have gotten more 1v1's

And yes Deville the best way would be to check loggs but that would require an active GM zzzzzzzzzzz

5DollahSuckySucky

i can kill treants with my mage aoeing :blink: im a hax0r

i can kill em fine with my warrior, but u can tloot so its pointless...

Medusa

1. you cant kill treants (atleast as archer)
    ok yea u cant , but u can clearly see a melee attack on one of the screenshots

2. LookYourBack has transformation scroll and is shooting arrows
    never showed any arrows on the pic

3. LookYourBack is koxping multiple shot
    cant see that either

4. LookYourBack is partied with craftily
    true

5. Craftily is probably macro healing as he is only using a small heal
    who knows..

im just saying what i see , im not from diez so i dont even know this people , this is what the screenshots tell me , cause u can kill them being a melee

CrowleyxXx

While i would agree that the pictures arent really that informative.I know for a fact Doc wouldnt make this up. We are just sick of these koxp using hackers. We were boss running last night and sat and watched a 62 sin tank HQ while his priest healed him and killed trons at the same time. Screenshots? Proof? How exactly do you prove it? Everyone sees this crap going on every day and in every corner of the maps. Hey lets implement Punk Buster. Changes ive seen.......none. Still macroers,hackers, and koxpers. Last night i was half way from human base to the bowl with humans that just rushed out of their base. By the time i made it halfway to the bowl i got hit by 2 sins and a warrior,amazing that im lightfeeting and got caught up to.
    The point is everyone knows its happening and/or doing it themselves and something needs done about it.
    Shit personally makes me ill.Cant even play a fucking game without cheating, i could only imagine the shit theyd pull in real life.

Medusa

yes true theres loads of cheaters , but theres no proof of this people cheating im sorry , and since when theres treants in eslant? , only place HQ spawn is eslant...

xourico

errr... u cant open the box?=| just right click on the ground... <_<

Doc

Originally posted by xourico
    u cant just right click on the ground, and I will say again "If they were'nt farming for weapon enchanced scrolls why were they there????? Treants = bullshit exp, esp for a lvl 60+

Jesus you lot are the first to complain about cheaters but now you defend them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you a bunch of wannabe defense lawyers?????????

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    u cant just right click on the ground, and I will say again "If they were'nt farming for weapon enchanced scrolls why were they there????? Treants = bullshit exp, esp for a lvl 60+

Jesus you lot are the first to complain about cheaters but now you defend them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you a bunch of wannabe defense lawyers?????????[/b]
    exactly i hate that shit... you just need to infer things and everyone comes with proof plz...use some god damn common sense, this isnt the fucking real world where ur innocent until proven gulty, and if it was, then you can expect very little change in the cheatng here sinc eits hard to prove that people cheat if they dont want it to be known.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast