Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Auto buyer in Moradon CWest Oo

This is a discussion on Auto buyer in Moradon CWest Oo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i dont really see how this is cheating... it doesn't give him any edge... people put those prices in ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

well i dont really see how this is cheating... it doesn't give him any edge...

people put those prices in merch, he bought it...

its kinda like if i trained a chimp to play my character all day and run around moradon and buy cheap stuff...

that chimp could be considered 3rd party tool... but is he really hurting the game?

i like moflark, he buys all my stuff fast so i dont hafta waste my time merchanting

[/b]
    The chimp is not a program. Also, it gives him a great advantage buying all stuff cheap and reselling it with decent profit without doing anything. Also people that play with the market (buy low sell high) can't earn their money anymore due this autobuyer :unsure:

BestSin

The chimp is not a program. Also, it gives him a great advantage buying all stuff cheap and reselling it with decent profit without doing anything. Also people that play with the market (buy low sell high) can't earn their money anymore due this autobuyer :unsure:[/b]
    moflark is mainly buying stuff that is incorrectly priced too low, or a pricing typo...

i still find plenty of good deals in merch

moflark just looks for the extreme low prices, and its mainly on crap items (gems, +1 high class, etc)

it is not as serious as a problem as you are making it out to be...

Hey cutie Senior Member

moflark is mainly buying stuff that is incorrectly priced too low, or a pricing typo...

moflark just looks for the extreme low prices, and its mainly on crap items (gems, +1 high class, etc)

it is not as serious as a problem as you are making it out to be...[/b]
    lol your a retard please shutup

BestSin

lol your a retard please shutup[/b]
    You have no room to talk... YOU WERE BANNED

Moflark hasn't even been banned, so obviously what he is doing isn't as bad as what you did

/pwned

Banned Senior Member

You have no room to talk... YOU WERE BANNED

Moflark hasn't even been banned, so obviously what he is doing isn't as bad as what you did

/pwned[/b]
    That moflark isn't banned doesn't mean it isn't against the rules...Do you always get a fine for driving too fast? No.. Isn't it that bad? Yes it can be.

people put those prices in merch, he bought it...

its kinda like if i trained a chimp to play my character all day and run around moradon and buy cheap stuff...

that chimp could be considered 3rd party tool... but is he really hurting the game?

i like moflark, he buys all my stuff fast so i dont hafta waste my time merchanting[/b]
    i think we just found who moflark is :P

BestSin

i think we just found who moflark is :P[/b]
    nope not me

why would i buy my own stuff?

moflark bought a totomic club +1 off me for 900k

but left all my other junk

it is not as serious as a problem as you are making it out to be...[/b]
    basically with his auto-buy, he is able to control the market on various items. Meaning he could buy everything under a certain price, so nobody else can buy em, and then he sells it back for 2x the price, and people have no choice but to buy from him since anyone else selling cheaper than him will be "auto-bought" before legit players have a chance. Kind of like monopolizing.

Uhh it does make a huge difference cuz a lot of players play the market, meaning they look for cheap deals, and buy low, sell high. And this guy would basically ruin 90% of the low deals.

its not a big deal when you dont need the items he is monopolizing, but when you ever need those items, good luck lol

Is Undes still selling selling Gems in merch? That could be a bad idea. :lol:
    And yeah, its a pretty bad thing for someone to control the market like that. Before the Moradon patch, I used to buy as much gems as possible and sell at my price, but my price wasn't too high, and I wasn't a gold farmer, so buying all the gems on the market wasn't always possible. Still, I had an impact on the market. But with the amount of money a gold farmer has, on a new server like C-West, they can very easily control the market. If it continues, then the only way the market can function is through trades.

Banned

Might be a chinese farmer, btw he rebought me a +9 earring in a second, its a hack, their is no doubt of your just stupid, this guy is Afk

btw in seeing hes still not banned, it shows how this cheating section is useless, no gm are passing there

everyone can clearly see its a hack, and it is very clearly cheating.

Guys... Think of all the bad WaltMart does to other companies.

Well that guy is doing the same thing, but in this scenario, we are the other companies.

The basic thing in cheating ... is to have an advantage on someone.

He's clearly having all the advantages since he's buying everything that is below the low price leaving us with no good deals.
    ( like if someone forget a 0 or just wanna show off his items in merchant )

Idk for you, but i'm very happy to buy something worth 900mil for 90 mil lol

The worst is that he's selling that profit for 17$/gbs

people put those prices in merch, he bought it...[/b]
    The thing is... he is clearly monopolizing those good deals.
    In real life, if a compagnie agrees to raise the price of one item with their concurrent for pure profit.. they are doing a "cartel". It's totally illegal.

If you say someone is doing a cartel, and he's not, you can go to prison.

In this case, he buys everything from his concurrent, so he can feel free to raise the prices for pure profit as much as he wants.
    It's cheating and he's doing it with a 3rd party program.
    I'd not only ban the account but the IP aswell if i was a gm :P

I see no difference between koxp and that auto-buyer.
    Seriously.. koxp is for exp.. auto-buyer is for money, they are both a better way to do things that a human can't.

BestSin

Ok ok, I will remove my flame talia

I lose, I lose...

I actually agreed with you guys all along, Moflark is a CHEATER... but I love to play devil's advocate

:wub:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I would love to see his inventory.. I bet someone has merchanted good items even uniques for few coins and poof.. They're gone xD

iiason

wow, something like this actually exist? how do they do it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast