Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Badcompany and other faggots bugging towers

This is a discussion on Badcompany and other faggots bugging towers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Karpsu Wierd how this Farhad guys clearly has proof that that BadCompany or whatever clan is abusing ...
Page: 3

tamarama

Originally posted by Karpsu
    Wierd how this Farhad guys clearly has proof that that BadCompany or whatever clan is abusing the bug but this still turns to a flame topic towards him. Well mostly atleast. The 5th, 6th and 7th pic are the best ones to show the abuse.
    Agreed. The towers were bugged and that priest would've definately been hit. I don't care who you are--those towers hurt.

Maximus662

Originally posted by ResserGD
    i agree those screanies do have proof..
    Then I guess I shouldve taken the ss when macking (played by me at that time) got xped by those towers. Farhad missed that ss I guess, I'm sure the 7 or 8 people who bounced on me got one tho ^^. Sorry mack go go get that % back.

And to Farhad......STOP TOWNING!!!!

Underw0rld

So we agree they abused the bug? And I dont care if they have full lvl 80+ warriors, simply because you "come prepaired" makes it ok?

If we have proof why argue? they cheated end of story I personaly dont care who else has done it or when it was if we have proof why not just ban them less talk about why or how they should be banned, this is why noone cares about cheating because we all talk but people who do know GMs dont do anything, let alone the GMs themselves they are way to cool to ban ppl i guess.

Milkshaker

Towers get bugged when there are too many players on one side. You see, too many players have switched to the orc side and as a direct result, there are now very few humans to hunt. So, as a desperate attempt to gain NP, you got to go looking for the humans. The best places to look for them is in town or at Leveling spots.

Im sure BadCompany cant help it if someone gets xp'd in the process. :wub:

DRT-the_bank

do u think bad company need these kind of cheap actions?
    I DONT THINK SO

Underw0rld

At the same time cant you say "hey im getting really close and not being hit" and maybe back off so youre not abusing it.

Its the same thing for the forgotten temple, ppl found the bug and exploited it, its not cool to abuse a bug either way. So i think maybe instead of banning how bout 1 week ban or something to make ppl stop using and abusing bugs. We know towers get bugged so I dont think its beyond us to notice it and not abuse it.

ChrisOwns

Uhm...I never bitched about lossing 325 mill. Please gett hat quote because I wouldn't cry if I lost money in a PVP zone. Also, I care about the person in my display pic and no one cares about you. You're just some pathetic newb who will never be anything in KO therefor have to bag on a great clan. Oh, and lmfao at the way you pointed out they used a char named "SWTR" rofl. Incase you haven't notice, BC is an all-American clan. They don't use chars with TR at the end lmao; that damaged your case you dumb shit. Last time I checked towers on both sides are bugged 24/7 and there's no clear line as to how far the towers will be shot. So yeah, they might run a little too far but none of those pics show them deliberately abusing the towers and TBH those SS I can't be 100% they're in range of the towers. Show me a pic of them INSIDE human base, kinda how you and your Turkish friends do to Orc all the time.

BTW, wrong section you illiterate piece of shit. Perhaps you shoud re-read the main page again.

Karpsu

Take your head out of yer arse and look at the pictures. If you can't tell that the towers can hit them without them actually being inside the base, I suppose you've never been to CZ?

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    BTW, wrong section you illiterate piece of shit. *Perhaps you shoud re-read the main page again.
    hmmmm why did DieWithMyKiss get banned the first time??. . . and you were doing so well up until recently. . please count to a thousand before posting in the future so you dont find yourself banned again. :wub:

OrcTank

HMMMMM being a high lvl orc that knows all of these people i would like to think that the high level clans would not bug abuse. there is evidence here that the towers are bugged, that some people from bad company would have been hit by the towers, true to say they probably could have handled it but it still is "bug abusing." you dont have any shots of them passing the first 2 towers, running up to and debuffing but not passing. so if anyone it would ragingbutters could be "banned."
    i would like to point out however that patriots clan on human side has no problem with some of their members running into the middle of orc town and casting nova, but at the same time the patriot clans towns everytime i kill 2 members in their party. cowards.

Chris u are obviously blind and have never approached the towers so stfu and go play with yourself, because im sure the girl in your pic doesnt.

ChrisOwns

</3 chantic0. And why don't you warn him, you being a mod one would think you know theres a section for reporting cheaters. I got banned the first time for flamming, not for posting in the wrong section zzzz. This topic should be moved, according to the rules. Since you guys are so anal about shit I would think you would have the diginity to move it instead of leaving it in genral section for your own personal vendetta against BC and you want them to be made out as cheaters. For whatever reason you don't like BC, do your job and move it. Leave the childish games at the door, so to speak. Chantic0 you're a grown man, stop playing inmature games. We used to be cool but then you started acting weird ever since you became a mod. GG, people let shit get the best of them. Being an ex-clan member you should have some respect towards me as I had for you. BB

farhad

Uhm...I never bitched about lossing 325 mill. *Please gett hat quote because I wouldn't cry if I lost money in a PVP zone. *Also, I care about the person in my display pic and no one cares about you. *You're just some pathetic newb who will never be anything in KO therefor have to bag on a great clan. *Oh, and lmfao at the way you pointed out they used a char named "SWTR" rofl. *Incase you haven't notice, BC is an all-American clan. *They don't use chars with TR at the end lmao; *that damaged your case you dumb shit. *Last time I checked towers on both sides are bugged 24/7 and there's no clear line as to how far the towers will be shot. *So yeah, they might run a little too far but none of those pics show them deliberately abusing the towers and TBH those SS I can't be 100% they're in range of the towers. *Show me a pic of them INSIDE human base, kinda how you and your Turkish friends do to Orc all the time. *

BTW, wrong section you illiterate piece of shit. *Perhaps you shoud re-read the main page again.
    lol u selfish ........ if the towers are bugged it doesnt means you have to abuse it even if they arent bugged by you. And im not turk but iam not a racist like you B) and the only time i townbombed the orcbase with other mage was with Flameboy long time ago and herakles last time i did was with some turks who townbombed legitly with a tanker who needed 2x 1920 healer :P and are you ragingbutters h43r: :huh:

Chickens can't enter CZ. *And macking has pro gear and 2 towers ain't taking him down. *Maximus is level 70 and honestly he prolly wnet there to tank towers anyway.
    Technically they cud, do the begineer quest then get GM edited to whatever level. Your still a chicken

mc_macking

Hmm. Wasnt playing the character at the time. But I am down some % and quite a few stones. But to make
    up for the possible bug abuse, I'll 1v1 farhad so he can have his revenge.. Name time and date ^_^

AndTheHeroFails

I think if sum1 dies and the tower keeps shooting him. its a fair game. I guess if k2 wanna do that then go go nova town and what not. just my 2cents :unsure:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast