Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

BestSin Scammer

This is a discussion on BestSin Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here this faggot.. After I tried to get my money back that I got scammed from this fucker here you ...
Page: 9

CuriositY

Here this faggot.. After I tried to get my money back that I got scammed from this fucker here you can see the conversation with him :

[̲̅м̲̅|[̲̅i̲̅][̲̅к̲̅][̲̅д̲̅][̲̅Э̲̅][̲̅L̲̅] Jtaimмee тellем℮иt ! dit :
    Hello
    I'm selling GB's And IN +1
    Bestsin dit :
    sure you are
    Do you need any ?
    Bestsin dit :
    yes
    How much you need
    Same for the IN +1
    Bestsin dit :
    all you have
    I'Ve 41 GB's right now
    Bestsin dit :
    how must i py
    400$ for all + fee = 475 $
    Bestsin dit :
    i will only do western union if i get some collateral, because i was scammed by some guy
    Who scammed you ?
    Bestsin dit :
    dunno his name
    Ok That's sad
    So I've no prob with the WU
    I got one in my country

Bestsin utilise une version de Messenger qui ne prend pas en charge les messages vocaux.

Vous avez envoyé un wizz.

Bestsin utilise une version de Messenger qui ne prend pas en charge les messages vocaux.

Bestsin dit :
    ?
    So you can do WU

And after he went offline.

compak

Tsikis on Ko4life is BestSin aka Vamp aka Ryan.

He scammed bounch of people and he will keep doing that I just think that CuriositY did scammed him but for a good reason cause he owed him for an ammount of 500$ US so its a bunch of money and he gave some item to the people that got scammed by him.

Just for people in here to be aware cause Bestsin is still running around.

Wow, I just saw this.

Ryan is from Oly originally. I never had a problem with him but what happened to start his demise is this. He spent a lot of hard earned money on his character. He was then scammed by Sheldon and Joe (both still on these forums as well). He lost 6k+ usd and after that went on a chargeback spree. Fortunately for me, he reversed the chargeback on my paypal, mostly because he knows I would never scam him and always treated him well through many problems. Unfortunately for the others his chargebacks went through and there was nothing they could do (pay pal doesn't give 2 shits about the sellers unless you can prove you physically sent the person to a confirmed address). These chargebacks (even though reversed) along with several others who scammed me, caused paypal to completely lock my accounts, even though I had them for 6 years with no problems and tons and tons of transactions. Ryan's accounts on KO4Life were banned and he moved on to other servers.

Ryan Lawson is his real name, he is a bodybuilder and poker player (hence the names of many of his characters). He probably got the idea of acting like a chick from a player named Troy who had a deep voice and later was thought to have been a man..., she was later scammed by her cyber bf Solo Mage. I am sure Ryan just made a new KO4life account. I don't condone his behavior but I can see where he lost his honor and went down this path. I feel bad for the people scammed, and I feel bad for Ryan for losing himself. Hope you guys can work it out and from now on be warned. Fucking gay ass scammers, fuck you all.

Ldawg

Wow, I just saw this.

Ryan is from Oly originally. I never had a problem with him but what happened to start his demise is this. He spent a lot of hard earned money on his character. He was then scammed by Sheldon and Joe (both still on these forums as well). He lost 6k+ usd and after that went on a chargeback spree. Fortunately for me, he reversed the chargeback on my paypal, mostly because he knows I would never scam him and always treated him well through many problems. Unfortunately for the others his chargebacks went through and there was nothing they could do (pay pal doesn't give 2 shits about the sellers unless you can prove you physically sent the person to a confirmed address). These chargebacks (even though reversed) along with several others who scammed me, caused paypal to completely lock my accounts, even though I had them for 6 years with no problems and tons and tons of transactions. Ryan's accounts on KO4Life were banned and he moved on to other servers.

Ryan Lawson is his real name, he is a bodybuilder and poker player (hence the names of many of his characters). He probably got the idea of acting like a chick from a player named Troy who had a deep voice and later was thought to have been a man..., she was later scammed by her cyber bf Solo Mage. I am sure Ryan just made a new KO4life account. I don't condone his behavior but I can see where he lost his honor and went down this path. I feel bad for the people scammed, and I feel bad for Ryan for losing himself. Hope you guys can work it out and from now on be warned. Fucking gay ass scammers, fuck you all.[/b]

ladyiris told me his name was jhon.... we arnt talking bout same person are we?? coz as you know i am playing a priest he once owned :S

ladyiris told me his name was jhon.... we arnt talking bout same person are we?? coz as you know i am playing a priest he once owned :S[/b]

I wouldn't advertise you bought an account a scammer once owned, just setting urself up...

Cassie

Good luck people, unfortunate truth is, paypal, as far as I remember does not support transactions of virtual items. Mind u, I'm going back to about a year ago, so unless things have changed, you have no definite way of proving any goods were delivered to him, .KSC's mean nothing to Paypal Billing & Support. Had this shit happen to me awhile back on Olympia. but all the best, anyhow...[/b]
    this is false someone tried to chargeback me with virtual items and i won thanks to paypal i didnt provide anything beside a statement and i won it took almost 1month thou

this is false someone tried to chargeback me with virtual items and i won thanks to paypal i didnt provide anything beside a statement and i won it took almost 1month thou[/b]

Can you explain exactly what happened here? Like what did the scammer put into pp because most of us have burned by scumbag losers using this feature.

eatdamuffin

Yeah, well i lost all the money. So don't count on PP helping.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789