Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

canadians

This is a discussion on canadians within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuck moose's..I got a beaver. and he bites people....Look out.[/b] Your beaver, is a he eh ?...
Page: 4

infolock

fuck moose's..I got a beaver. and he bites people....Look out.[/b]
    Your beaver, is a he eh ?

rofl at the song tms o.o

Sup3rSlick2

EH????

Mike_Miller

i think the topic starter is just trying to show the throught the post that south park needs to be watched more by canadians...

lol the topic on the reaL thought and that werid al song... LOL.

seems like topic changed..... im french canadian too :wub: !!! XD

im canadan and i only no one scammer thats from canada and thats sammatha (KingNothing_PL) from deiz

max0o

all QC or CA that i know are legit..

but yes on ko , they have a lot of stupid kids who try to scam...

Canadian

1. Quebec people need to learn english, because english people exist all over Canada. ie: Mc Donalds jobs don't pay extra, but expect I guess their employees to be bi-lingual.
    2. Quebec women, are not sexually frustrated. They are usually more open then English women, not always but usually. They party hard, I love them. They are freaks.
    3. Heavy Quebecois, are a little retarded. But then again so are some english who've got nothing better to say than "FROGS"
    4. Did I mention Quebec chicks are wild ?
    5. Canadians enjoy beer!
    6. Canadians do not live in Igloos, we tunnel into the snow rather then build up, this allows for more drinking time.
    7. Canadian lakes kick fuckin ass, GEORGIAN BAY ft-fuckin win.
    8. Canadian women, english or french, or both, are the best chicks in the world. I love canadian women..........
    9. We are simple people, we fuck, we drink, we work, we have fun, we relax. EH~!

I love it... wouldn't want to live ANYWHERE else.

the fuck is the point of your post....you can go fuck yourself with your ideas

makes me sick looking at that..

Canadian

there's nothing wrong with fucking, it's natural. don't deny yourself the pleasures.

even if it's yer fat girlfriend, lacing up a strap on.. dont hate.

* abolish the stigma attached to the word. if you think "fucking" is wrong, then i can understand why you became a dike.
    *thinking about the interview in Borat with the feminists now*

ps: I have 3 lesbian friends, and they're more open to talk about eating out their partners and dressing up from time to time.
    I'm guessing yer just the uptight, butt ugly type. all the power to ya. bitch.

im not talking about the sex part... i have no problem about people talking about it and i myself talk open about it... thing is you completely went off topic as we are talking about canadians and start. And im pretty those words would have hurt any straight girls out here... unless they are some crazy bish <.< >.>

-Spartan-

iam canadian and i can speak french and english .. and speak english ... :mellow: i must say this topic is pretty funny. well since we insulted canadians let me expose american&#39;s.

1. you say "ruf" not "roof"
    2. 60% of your population is obese
    3. you are ignorrant enough to think we live in igloo&#39;s and have pet beavers
    4. your president is an idiot
    5. you think you can win the war in iraq <-- hopeless cause
    6. since 1965 youve been getting PWNED in war.
    7. "take me out to theball game" is not a national anthem
    8. just to expose your stupidity this should go in general not cheaters.
    9. most of your kids in shcool cant find china on the map or even iraq
    10. i think its enough exposing for today...

ok juste pour commencez je pense que les american non pas de vie et ils se oense fort mais a le moment is se font PWNT par le terroriste.

actually they even too dumb pour trouver le quebec dans une carte :P et dire que la moitié de leur population était autrefois des canadiens français..

-Spartan-

lol il sont vraiment stupid il y a pluseure exemple de leur stupiditer mais si je devrais ecrire toute sa sa prenerai toute la journer .

ou même plus ^_^

ps. w4r... i re-read your post and you said i became a dike.... just to tell you not all lesbians take roles oki?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast